Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #238

    Digits

    Can you PM digits please?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be putting petrol in my gas guzzler last week at a gas station near G St when I saw this hot AA walker go inside to buy smokes. Thin sexy body cute face. I waited for her to come out and introduced myself. Asked if she had a room nearby. Verified I be no cop and proceeded to negotiate for a BBFS date. Score!

    Hopped in my ride and took her back to the cheap motel a few blocks. Damn that body is tight. Wet juicy pussy. She be complaining that I soaked her pussy with too much cum and saliva but she be too lazy to get up so asked me to grab her a towel from the bathroom after I be done raw doggin her.

    Man I be lovin San Berdoo. One minute you be filling up your car with 91 unleaded. Next minute you be filling up a WG with your own fossil fuel LOL. Already repeated Monday and let me BB her again for 150 bucks only this time.

  2. #237

    BBFS San Berdoo

    I be putting petrol in my gas guzzler last week at a gas station near G St when I saw this hot AA walker go inside to buy smokes. Thin sexy body cute face. I waited for her to come out and introduced myself. Asked if she had a room nearby. Verified I be no cop and proceeded to negotiate for a BBFS date. Score!

    Hopped in my ride and took her back to the cheap motel a few blocks. Damn that body is tight. Wet juicy pussy. She be complaining that I soaked her pussy with too much cum and saliva but she be too lazy to get up so asked me to grab her a towel from the bathroom after I be done raw doggin her.

    Man I be lovin San Berdoo. One minute you be filling up your car with 91 unleaded. Next minute you be filling up a WG with your own fossil fuel LOL. Already repeated Monday and let me BB her again for 150 bucks only this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C50D8FA3-CC04-C51C-A309-B8C7605E6FBD_820195BC-AD93-421C-9C51-A2CDC152D1A3 (1).jpg‎   E66D7D82-8713-16CE-3924-BBB46B1616D2_64E0A64E-F485-41EC-BD36-78DA32736E9A.jpg‎   E244460F-BA98-2CEE-D25E-2D80FAE71151_60032554-0CAF-48FB-8AD2-C58D83A9 (1).jpg‎   D7141207-593C-6E6F-DA62-695F0D04458A_7FD73FFA-C4C0-4F78-BB56-B5A07C2C1C01.jpg‎   D2D699DE-3405-963F-5131-7171EABB7376_BC7B46C8-450F-4F00-BFBB-D2A7FA0FAA94.jpg‎  

    C50D8FA3-CC04-C51C-A309-B8C7605E6FBD_820195BC-AD93-421C-9C51-A2CDC152D1A3.jpg‎   E244460F-BA98-2CEE-D25E-2D80FAE71151_60032554-0CAF-48FB-8AD2-C3EAA28D83A9.jpg‎   F5B9CD0D-B408-3A3F-54A5-01549B18457F_E423BB3D-0D52-4671-A850-796DA7168E18.jpg‎  

  3. #236

    Seconds

    If any of you fine gentleman have a regular, or semi regular that would let me have your seconds, I'd take them.

    I know of one provider who lets me know when seconds are available. How many mongers are into sloppy, seconds besides me?

  4. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjAddiction  [View Original Post]
    Just moved out here. Made contributions on this forum from Miami Jacksonville Bay Area and LA and I just moved to riverside so was hoping it was little more active here. Where the hood mouth sluts and bb ****** at?
    The chances on the streets in SB are low but there is the occasional GO.

  5. #234

    Can we bring this back

    Just moved out here. Made contributions on this forum from Miami Jacksonville Bay Area and LA and I just moved to riverside so was hoping it was little more active here. Where the hood mouth sluts and bb ****** at?

  6. #233

    Armani blk

    Does anyone know if she is as advertised anything goes? BBFS anal? I keep trying to schedule and she's hard to get ahold of.

  7. #232

    Going to be in Ontario on Friday.

    Hey Fellas! I'm an OC boy and have a lunch meeting in Ontario on Friday. I'd love to come out early and sample some of the IE's finest! Prefer younger / thinner. Open to any and all suggestions. Availability / dependability is key! Thanks in advance!

    -HH69.

  8. #231

    Anyone want to trade info

    I got a chick I found on social media. Her account got banned so no longer have pics but she is late 20's, black, thick / small bbw. Not a druggie or 24/7 trick or openly advertising so much less used up than typical chick down for BB. Lets me BBBJ+BBFS no creampie for 120 outcall only.

  9. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by DareToBare  [View Original Post]
    Host in cheap dirty hotels. She is friendly but I didn't find her attractive. Looked like she walked around bare feet to get there. If you're going to visit just do a quick and split. She doesn't have much to offer. I paid hhr but her BJ wasn't good and I just wanted to leave. So tried to nut as fast as I could and split.
    I've seen her posts but didn't bite until my fellow mongerers did. She was in a low budget motel, true, but I found her attractive, friendly, clean, good BBBJ and bbfscip in a very wet pussy. She didn't fully disrobe though, maybe on my next visit she will.

  10. #229
    Any provide that do bbanal bros?

  11. #228

    Dirty feet

    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this deliscious mess? For some reason her pics keep calling my name. https://inland-empire.skipthegames.c...o/910642709540.
    Host in cheap dirty hotels. She is friendly but I didn't find her attractive. Looked like she walked around bare feet to get there. If you're going to visit just do a quick and split. She doesn't have much to offer. I paid hhr but her BJ wasn't good and I just wanted to leave. So tried to nut as fast as I could and split.

  12. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon909  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this Latina bbw. Been seeing her ads but want to hear some intel on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dempire/745710
    Broken link BTW welcome to the thread.

  13. #226

    Rosa Latina bbw

    Anyone seen this Latina bbw. Been seeing her ads but want to hear some intel on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dempire/745710

  14. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounder1060  [View Original Post]
    I know a girl that's available for BBFS and bbgreekcia.

    Anyone interested DM for info.
    You still got the number bro?

  15. #224

    I recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this deliscious mess? For some reason her pics keep calling my name. https://inland-empire.skipthegames.c...o/910642709540.
    Quickies or 30 minutes as hours or multiples can work but seems to lose interest after first nut but if your quick and get up quick too she's good. I really like her but she s not as passionate at times but not rude at least. I enjoyed my times. Haven't been able to see her in a long time now. She's a bbw now and maybe not the safest or cleanest places to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape