Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 37375
-
02-03-22 08:52 #24025Regular Member

Posts: 3I've see her many times. Lots of timing aloud and she will give a great prostate massage. Never any oral or FS.
Originally Posted by Nknk789
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 05:21 #24024Senior Member

Posts: 465Rose
I have not seen her but her ad is on adultsearch detroit.
Originally Posted by Mrtw66
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 20:44 #24023Senior Member

Posts: 27Mias
This post seems new to adult search. Anyone seen her?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2698433
-
02-02-22 19:37 #24022Senior Member

Posts: 233Saigon Tiffany FS?
There's a comment on Rubmaps that a guy recently went to Saigon and Tiffany said she wouldn't do FS. I pm'd another reliable guy on here who seemed to confirm it. Is this true? Anyone get FS from her lately. Are Tiffany's FS days over?
-
02-02-22 17:59 #24021Banned Member

Posts: 298Couple Massage HJ
I would like some Intel on that too that would be great, that and or a place that offers a manzilian anything but Saigon please, I don't need that golden syndrome when I can get more elsewhere.
Originally Posted by YogiBaba420
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 15:58 #24020Senior Member

Posts: 70Recommendations for couples massage?
Does anybody have recommendations for couples massage? Ofc with HE LOL.
-
02-02-22 14:46 #24019Regular Member

Posts: 5Didn't hear that name in long while Rose
You ever come up with a recent ad or even search old ad to see if # works and if it her? Good luck.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 14:44 #24018Regular Member

Posts: 5Rose?
Now since you wrote that I faintly remember long while ago some chat about a Rose in wyandotte huummm. You find any kind of a ad lately or a old one see if her # still works?
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 14:39 #24017Senior Member

Posts: 62Any recent intel on Rose?
For a while there was some talk on here about Rose in Wyandotte but I haven't seen anything in a while. Anyone heard anything about her recently or have an recent experiences? I want to check her and her huge fake titties out.
-
02-02-22 14:36 #24016Senior Member

Posts: 427Payton- Mia
Has anyone heardfrom Payton lately?
Last four # 0853.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/payton-escort-detroit-29510
-
02-02-22 13:34 #24015Senior Member

Posts: 62There it is
I see it now. Maybe it was just a glitch in the matrix.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 11:41 #24014Senior Member

Posts: 133Nuru
Ad is there. Just look.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 10:50 #24013Senior Member

Posts: 202Probably fake.
I looked into her on the escort thread and couldn't find any concreate reviews. She finally got back to me on her location. Even though her ad says Southfield she responded with "a hotel near the Nashville airport". It's a shame, she looked promising.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 10:46 #24012Senior Member

Posts: 287Mr Regular
O.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
If you google "downriver nuru lady" her ad will be the first show up "on rub ratings" by clicking to open "therapeutic and nuru massages in private setting" & it's there!
-
02-02-22 09:24 #24011Senior Member

Posts: 62Where's the Downriver Nuru Lady??
I don't see her ads up on rubratings? Is she taking a break or something?










Reply With Quote






