Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 27817
-
02-03-22 05:10 #17242Senior Member

Posts: 138Thanks for informing
She is off my TDL for sure now.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 05:09 #17241Senior Member

Posts: 138Haha
You are really Drty my friend. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 05:06 #17240Senior Member

Posts: 138In 2 weeks
She is supposed to be here on the weekend of 16th Feb. Already booked I guess. Atleast my meet is confirmed. If she has contacted some of you then you already know. She may reply and update sporadically.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 04:27 #17239Regular Member

Posts: 1Marigold
I've seen her a couple times. Each was worse. All covered for me no matter how much I tried or offered. Time management issues. Drug demons and hygiene issues.
Originally Posted by DanteDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 22:07 #17238Regular Member

Posts: 4Last I checked, which was a few months ago, it was a no. I'd try in person but Smokey Point is way to far.
Originally Posted by DanteDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:41 #17237Senior Member

Posts: 733She was just in the SF Bay Area last week. Lovely woman! She's back to traveling for her day job so I assume she'll be up in Seattle again because that's corporate HQ.
Originally Posted by Potent
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:17 #17236Senior Member

Posts: 69Insatiable Anna
Emailed her yesterday and asked that question. No reply yet.
Originally Posted by Potent
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:03 #17235Senior Member

Posts: 69Marigold
I did a search and nothing much came up. Does anyone know if this lady belongs in this thread?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?176578-Marigold
-
02-02-22 14:53 #17234Senior Member

Posts: 155She's OK but a total hog at this point. If you're into that sort of thing she seemed nice enough.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 14:26 #17233Senior Member

Posts: 62Insatiable Anna
Anyone know if Insatiable Anna is in town? Or when she'll be back?
-
02-02-22 00:45 #17232Senior Member

Posts: 500Saw Divadevine a while back. Got no BBFS, so I will not return. Especially at those rates. Pass.
Originally Posted by SlightlyBright
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 23:40 #17231Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks for that, she definitely hides her weight in the pictures I would've been a little disappointed.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 22:48 #17230Senior Member

Posts: 387Stephanie Amor
She has been around for a long time. I saw her probably 8-10 years ago. At that time cfs only. Go to YouTube and search her name. There are a few videos of her smoking being interviewed by Nico I think. Gives you a good idea what she looks like.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 13:58 #17229Senior Member

Posts: 265Stephanie amor
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/877963218618
Anyone see this girl? Confirmed BBFS through text for a charge. But looking at her pictures I'm guessing she's hiding some extra weight.
-
02-01-22 10:43 #17228Senior Member

Posts: 2184Cleo Alexandra
LOL. I would love to piss on her. Done that only a few times but it is something I love doing.
Originally Posted by RoflCopter22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





