Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24028

    Its been confirmed she is out of the FS game

    Yes this is what made me stop going and look for a (new tiffany) you can find them you just have to find a spot you can frequent and build up a rep-our sorry but $180 for a blow ain't worth it at all to me I can go on eros and find a model for $3-5 depending on my mood.

  2. #24027

    Novi

    Any of y'all familiar with an apartment style? We text back and forth sends me an address on Pheasant Run when I pull up doesn't reply doesn't answer and there are a million apartments there. Drove out there for nothing WTF.

  3. #24026

    Alice spa

    Jenny is gone. Anyone know where she moved on to? Sounds like she won't be back there anytime soon.

  4. #24025
    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    You can utc touching her bottom depend on her mood. But no FIV.
    I've see her many times. Lots of timing aloud and she will give a great prostate massage. Never any oral or FS.

  5. #24024

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtw66  [View Original Post]
    You ever come up with a recent ad or even search old ad to see if # works and if it her? Good luck.
    I have not seen her but her ad is on adultsearch detroit.

  6. #24023

    Mias

    This post seems new to adult search. Anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2698433

  7. #24022

    Saigon Tiffany FS?

    There's a comment on Rubmaps that a guy recently went to Saigon and Tiffany said she wouldn't do FS. I pm'd another reliable guy on here who seemed to confirm it. Is this true? Anyone get FS from her lately. Are Tiffany's FS days over?

  8. #24021

    Couple Massage HJ

    Quote Originally Posted by YogiBaba420  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have recommendations for couples massage? Ofc with HE LOL.
    I would like some Intel on that too that would be great, that and or a place that offers a manzilian anything but Saigon please, I don't need that golden syndrome when I can get more elsewhere.

  9. #24020

    Recommendations for couples massage?

    Does anybody have recommendations for couples massage? Ofc with HE LOL.

  10. #24019

    Didn't hear that name in long while Rose

    You ever come up with a recent ad or even search old ad to see if # works and if it her? Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle187  [View Original Post]
    For a while there was some talk on here about Rose in Wyandotte but I haven't seen anything in a while. Anyone heard anything about her recently or have an recent experiences? I want to check her and her huge fake titties out.

  11. #24018

    Rose?

    Now since you wrote that I faintly remember long while ago some chat about a Rose in wyandotte huummm. You find any kind of a ad lately or a old one see if her # still works?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle187  [View Original Post]
    For a while there was some talk on here about Rose in Wyandotte but I haven't seen anything in a while. Anyone heard anything about her recently or have an recent experiences? I want to check her and her huge fake titties out.

  12. #24017

    Any recent intel on Rose?

    For a while there was some talk on here about Rose in Wyandotte but I haven't seen anything in a while. Anyone heard anything about her recently or have an recent experiences? I want to check her and her huge fake titties out.

  13. #24016

    Payton- Mia

    Has anyone heardfrom Payton lately?

    Last four # 0853.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/payton-escort-detroit-29510

  14. #24015

    There it is

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    Ad is there. Just look.
    I see it now. Maybe it was just a glitch in the matrix.

  15. #24014

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle187  [View Original Post]
    I don't see her ads up on rubratings? Is she taking a break or something?
    Ad is there. Just look.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape