rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 552 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3386
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I busted a nut in Milana at kittens for 250.

    She is pretty fat these days.
    I've never had one say no. Busting-nuts-wise. Sometimes they make you slip on the jimmy hat (which sucks) but the only one who ever said "I can't" was on her period. Skip the gym and get those benjamins, muh nizzles, cause all it takes is = $$ to get that ass.

  2. #3385

    Milana

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Sugars yet but I recently spoke to a former Kittens dancer that moved there. She wants 600 for a CBJ in the VIP and says she doesn't do any extras for under 250 as those are the "going rates. ".

    Please tell me she is out of her mind and nobody is actually dropping that kind of dough!
    I busted a nut in Milana at kittens for 250.

    She is pretty fat these days.

  3. #3384

    Ok that makes more sense

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHigh69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry meant to say "off" drugs now.
    She's told me she's cleaned up now too. Good for her. But I miss those OTC sessions.

  4. #3383
    Sorry meant to say "off" drugs now.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHigh69  [View Original Post]
    Ava, used to fuck you on the couches a few years ago. She never did BJs at the shop, but in private meetings she could suck a football thru a garden hose. She's says she's on drugs now and only does HJs. She was the best one of the best! Miss those days.

  5. #3382
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    When Pandoras's reopened she was just doing standard, very sensual dancing or HJs. Now YMMV. But I can tell you this, if a dancer comes in to dance just for one of her regular customer for 30 minutes in a private and then leaves, she's not making a lot of money if she just did a 200 HJ. The club rent is more than half of that.
    Ava, used to fuck you on the couches a few years ago. She never did BJs at the shop, but in private meetings she could suck a football thru a garden hose. She's says she's on drugs now and only does HJs. She was the best one of the best! Miss those days.

  6. #3381
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Went in to Pandoras yesterday before meeting up with some friends for drinks. I had budgeted for 2 dances $60. I got a lovely dance from Anya, and was hoping to get one from Martina, but she was busy. Simone goes up on stage, then stops for a chat. Soon we are in the back. It is mid-song, and she starts dancing. I am used to strippers I know, who treat me fare, so I just went with it. That song finishes, no words spoken, and she keeps going. As that song finishes, I said we better stop there. They were very typical dances. Boobs out, and grinding. Nothing I would consider extra. I am expecting $30, one song. She tells me "that was 2 songs, that will be $80 please. " I said, "you are kidding?" I open my wallet, and count out $72, all the cash in it. That was good enough for her. This is not my first rodeo, and I should have known better. That will be the last money she gets from me. I will spend my money on dancers who treat me fare. I go to clubs less, and less. There is better entertainment to be had that letting people work you over.
    I learned to always verify with her what the prices are before anything gets started, even with the couple of girls I see regularly. They sadly don't realize that they lose money from any future visits by scamming like this. Glad you didn't get ripped off for anything more.

  7. #3380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely out of her mind! But somebody must be, or she wouldn't be asking for it.

    I'm not that surprised, to be honest. It's the way things are headed around here. Total absurdity.
    I've seen a girl on Instagram who charged like $600 for a half hour, and $1000 for an hour, with no guarantee of extras. She put up a little video fanning out a couple grand of hundred dollar bills that she made. So some suckers are paying up. Ironically the following week she's begging people to donate to her cash app so she can eat and drink.

  8. #3379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Went in to Pandoras yesterday before meeting up with some friends for drinks. I had budgeted for 2 dances $60. I got a lovely dance from Anya, and was hoping to get one from Martina, but she was busy. Simone goes up on stage, then stops for a chat. Soon we are in the back. It is mid-song, and she starts dancing. I am used to strippers I know, who treat me fare, so I just went with it. That song finishes, no words spoken, and she keeps going. As that song finishes, I said we better stop there. They were very typical dances. Boobs out, and grinding. Nothing I would consider extra. I am expecting $30, one song. She tells me "that was 2 songs, that will be $80 please. " I said, "you are kidding?" I open my wallet, and count out $72, all the cash in it. That was good enough for her. This is not my first rodeo, and I should have known better. That will be the last money she gets from me. I will spend my money on dancers who treat me fare. I go to clubs less, and less. There is better entertainment to be had that letting people work you over.
    What's even more insulting is when the dancer forgets ripping you off during future visits.

    I over payed, you under delivered. At least remember the customers you scammed!

    But it seems the trend at various clubs the newer girls charge $40 for a "basic" dance.

  9. #3378

    Simone, should have known better. Classic stripper hustle.

    Went in to Pandoras yesterday before meeting up with some friends for drinks. I had budgeted for 2 dances $60. I got a lovely dance from Anya, and was hoping to get one from Martina, but she was busy. Simone goes up on stage, then stops for a chat. Soon we are in the back. It is mid-song, and she starts dancing. I am used to strippers I know, who treat me fare, so I just went with it. That song finishes, no words spoken, and she keeps going. As that song finishes, I said we better stop there. They were very typical dances. Boobs out, and grinding. Nothing I would consider extra. I am expecting $30, one song. She tells me "that was 2 songs, that will be $80 please. " I said, "you are kidding?" I open my wallet, and count out $72, all the cash in it. That was good enough for her. This is not my first rodeo, and I should have known better. That will be the last money she gets from me. I will spend my money on dancers who treat me fare. I go to clubs less, and less. There is better entertainment to be had that letting people work you over.

  10. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Sugars yet but I recently spoke to a former Kittens dancer that moved there. She wants 600 for a CBJ in the VIP and says she doesn't do any extras for under 250 as those are the "going rates. ".

    Please tell me she is out of her mind and nobody is actually dropping that kind of dough!
    She is definitely out of her mind! But somebody must be, or she wouldn't be asking for it.

    I'm not that surprised, to be honest. It's the way things are headed around here. Total absurdity.

  11. #3376
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    I used to have good communication with Visa and she said OTC, in club, sugar managers don't mind, just not blatant. And yes YMMV on the dancer. There was one that I really liked, Kira or something like that (she moved to sugars with Visa from Pandoras), but she doesn't do anything.
    Good to know. I'll test the limits the next time I'm there. But still, girls are hot, and its so much better than DB. I'll take that.

  12. #3375

    Sugars dancer WTF?

    I haven't been to Sugars yet but I recently spoke to a former Kittens dancer that moved there. She wants 600 for a CBJ in the VIP and says she doesn't do any extras for under 250 as those are the "going rates. ".

    Please tell me she is out of her mind and nobody is actually dropping that kind of dough!

  13. #3374

    My Take On Sugars

    FWIW: We of a certain age well remember the Colacurcio clubs. And we would love to have them back--but left alone by the authorities. It remains the impossible dream, at least for now. Times have changed, girls have changed, operations like those are probably gone forever. Law enforcement has more authority than ever before. They also have the RICO statute, which is ultimately what shut down those clubs.

    Sugars is small and the attitude is relaxed. Managers are not roaming the floors with flashlights. The majority of the girls are attractive indeed. I have yet to encounter a 6 or below, which wasn't the case at Dancing Bare at all. Sugars is clean and well furnished too. But in my own experience, these girls are not providers at any price. Some of them might be, behind the curtain in a VIP room, or perhaps outside the club? In the lap dance area, it is exceedingly tame compared to olden times. And it adds up in a hurry. $40/ dance or 2. 5 dances for a hundred. The hustle is continuous, as it is at any other club.

    At present I can well afford to entertain myself there for an hour when I don't want the fucking hassle of connecting with a proper provider. But I do it with zero expectations. This is not the old Rick's and it probably never will be. You really can't blame the management and staff in wanting to avoid surveillance, arrest, conviction and imprisonment. I prefer to avoid those myself.

  14. #3373
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownChocolate  [View Original Post]
    I see you guys looking for some info and I thought I'll post my report on the place. I went a couple weeks back to test the waters and it was definitely much better than the DB of old. All new furniture and stage, much better private area (similar to the one at Pandora's). About the "laid-back" stuff though, the girls were not shy about OTC fun, but I did not get the vibe that anything could happen in the club. Also, the private area was brighter than at Pandora's, so no, I guess?. But then again, YMMV with the time of the day and who you meet. For the curious, I went on a weekend just after 5.
    I used to have good communication with Visa and she said OTC, in club, sugar managers don't mind, just not blatant. And yes YMMV on the dancer. There was one that I really liked, Kira or something like that (she moved to sugars with Visa from Pandoras), but she doesn't do anything.

  15. #3372

    Sugars Report

    I see you guys looking for some info and I thought I'll post my report on the place. I went a couple weeks back to test the waters and it was definitely much better than the DB of old. All new furniture and stage, much better private area (similar to the one at Pandora's). About the "laid-back" stuff though, the girls were not shy about OTC fun, but I did not get the vibe that anything could happen in the club. Also, the private area was brighter than at Pandora's, so no, I guess?. But then again, YMMV with the time of the day and who you meet. For the curious, I went on a weekend just after 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape