Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 1000 1050 1450 1950 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 30318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16083
    I have to admit I often come here hoping to read some of TT prose. No only he writes the most crazy shit but the trail of chum he has left in the Carolinas working girls snatches goes around the earth twice!

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I know bro, truth hurts. You find that special someone you think is the bees knees. Presses all your buttons. Pretty little princess you found on STG who sees 8-10 guys a day but you know you're special. Unique. Feelings are real with this one.

    Then some filthy little bastard tells you he texted her, asked about bareback, and she said yes for a healthy upcharge. He proceeds to saunter over and blow a week's worth of frustration into that sweet little box you love to munch on and it's all too much to take in.

    It can't be! She'd never! Not my porcelain doll!

    These multiple different dudes on a message board claim it happens. But she told me she'd never allow such foul behavior in her nether regions! Right! Right?

  2. #16082
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I know bro, truth hurts. You find that special someone you think is the bees knees. Presses all your buttons. Pretty little princess you found on STG who sees 8-10 guys a day but you know you're special. Unique. Feelings are real with this one.

    Then some filthy little bastard tells you he texted her, asked about bareback, and she said yes for a healthy upcharge. He proceeds to saunter over and blow a week's worth of frustration into that sweet little box you love to munch on and it's all too much to take in.

    It can't be! She'd never! Not my porcelain doll!

    These multiple different dudes on a message board claim it happens. But she told me she'd never allow such foul behavior in her nether regions! Right! Right? 😢.

    I mean, she does fornicate with dozens of strangers a week after exchanging a couple texts, that found her number from ads she has posted on multiple escort sites. Maybe a broken condom here or there, perhaps an occasional slip up. But I'm special, right??

    Aren't I? Wait, have I been dining on a smorgasbord of random monger slooge? Has my sweet little angel told me falsehoods? Lied to me when I'm paying her for a service that she broadly advertises to provide? Could it be true! Tell me it's not true!

    😂🤣😂🥲

    As the not so great Owen Wilson said in Wedding Crashers: "Grow up Peter Pan. Count Chocula. ".
    Nice writing. Something we forget time to time or choose to forget in this line of entertainment.

  3. #16081
    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    I noticed she had the guts to post on Tryst with even more inflated prices. Now she thinks she's worth $7. 5 an hour. Check out my previous report. This one is worse than a dead fish.

    https://tryst.link/escort/redhotemmi
    I was blocked by her trying to see if she would consider a little less. I guess happened for best. The rates some or more of girls are asking are going too crazy for me.

  4. #16080

    I'm rolling

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I know bro, truth hurts. You find that special someone you think is the bees knees. Presses all your buttons. Pretty little princess you found on STG who sees 8-10 guys a day but you know you're special. Unique. Feelings are real with this one.

    Then some filthy little bastard tells you he texted her, asked about bareback, and she said yes for a healthy upcharge. He proceeds to saunter over and blow a week's worth of frustration into that sweet little box you love to munch on and it's all too much to take in.

    It can't be! She'd never! Not my porcelain doll!

    These multiple different dudes on a message board claim it happens. But she told me she'd never allow such foul behavior in her nether regions! Right! Right? 😢.

    I mean, she does fornicate with dozens of strangers a week after exchanging a couple texts, that found her number from ads she has posted on multiple escort sites. Maybe a broken condom here or there, perhaps an occasional slip up. But I'm special, right??

    Aren't I? Wait, have I been dining on a smorgasbord of random monger slooge? Has my sweet little angel told me falsehoods? Lied to me when I'm paying her for a service that she broadly advertises to provide? Could it be true! Tell me it's not true!

    😂🤣😂🥲

    As the not so great Owen Wilson said in Wedding Crashers: "Grow up Peter Pan. Count Chocula. ".
    I'm seriously laughing out loud on this one. Between this and the other post to Funder, we may have reached a new level. Much respect to you, sir.

  5. #16079

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I know bro, truth hurts. You find that special someone you think is the bees knees. Presses all your buttons. Pretty little princess you found on STG who sees 8-10 guys a day but you know you're special. Unique. Feelings are real with this one.

    Then some filthy little bastard tells you he texted her, asked about bareback, and she said yes for a healthy upcharge. He proceeds to saunter over and blow a week's worth of frustration into that sweet little box you love to munch on and it's all too much to take in.

    It can't be! She'd never! Not my porcelain doll!

    These multiple different dudes on a message board claim it happens. But she told me she'd never allow such foul behavior in her nether regions! Right! Right? 😢.

    I mean, she does fornicate with dozens of strangers a week after exchanging a couple texts, that found her number from ads she has posted on multiple escort sites. Maybe a broken condom here or there, perhaps an occasional slip up. But I'm special, right.
    This shit is too funny. Instead of T-Pains, "I'm in love with a stripper", "I'm in love with a hooker."

  6. #16078
    Fact is, if you are eating any woman's pussy you are sucking a little dick, even if it is just your own? There are very few damn virgins around and most won't stay that way for long. Hopefully, the better ones will wash it in between Johns.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Funder, given your penchant for chowing down on the boxes of the most popular working girls of the moment, the volume of my semen you have ingested likely exceeds even that of my all time favorite blow job queen. Please reconsider your choices.

  7. #16077
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Ha Ha.

    By the way, did you ever consider creative writing? Not joking.

    You should try.
    LOL Bobby great point because that is all it is. Interesting to say the least.

  8. #16076
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I know bro, truth hurts. You find that special someone you think is the bees knees. Presses all your buttons. Pretty little princess you found on STG who sees 8-10 guys a day but you know you're special. Unique. Feelings are real with this one.

    Then some filthy little bastard tells you he texted her, asked about bareback, and she said yes for a healthy upcharge. He proceeds to saunter over and blow a week's worth of frustration into that sweet little box you love to munch on and it's all too much to take in.

    It can't be! She'd never! Not my porcelain doll!

    These multiple different dudes on a message board claim it happens. But she told me she'd never allow such foul behavior in her nether regions! Right! Right? 😢.

    I mean, she does fornicate with dozens of strangers a week after exchanging a couple texts, that found her number from ads she has posted on multiple escort sites. Maybe a broken condom here or there, perhaps an occasional slip up. But I'm special, right??

    Aren't I? Wait, have I been dining on a smorgasbord of random monger slooge? Has my sweet little angel told me falsehoods? Lied to me when I'm paying her for a service that she broadly advertises to provide? Could it be true! Tell me it's not true!

    😂🤣😂🥲

    As the not so great Owen Wilson said in Wedding Crashers: "Grow up Peter Pan. Count Chocula. ".
    Ha Ha.

    By the way, did you ever consider creative writing? Not joking.

    You should try.

  9. #16075

    Bubble butt

    I saw bubble but last night. She was awesome. Very sweet girl. Has huge naturals. She also told me that she is getting out of the business. Her last day is Friday.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/983294375747

    Also does anyone have any info on this one. Does she offer BBBJ?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/200595049872

  10. #16074

    This one might be real

    I think this one is real. I messaged her yesterday. She is at a decent hotel in university. She asked for 160 for hh. I however am really turned off by breast implants and she has them so I canceled. However some of you might want to try. I found and included a link of a very convincing video to prove her identity.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/909810998141

    Her video.

    https://callescort.org/803-636-7426/videos

  11. #16073
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I know bro, truth hurts. You find that special someone you think is the bees knees. Presses all your buttons. Pretty little princess you found on STG who sees 8-10 guys a day but you know you're special. Unique. Feelings are real with this one.

    Then some filthy little bastard tells you he texted her, asked about bareback, and she said yes for a healthy upcharge. He proceeds to saunter over and blow a week's worth of frustration into that sweet little box you love to munch on and it's all too much to take in.

    It can't be! She'd never! Not my porcelain doll!

    These multiple different dudes on a message board claim it happens. But she told me she'd never allow such foul behavior in her nether regions! Right! Right? 😢.

    I mean, she does fornicate with dozens of strangers a week after exchanging a couple texts, that found her number from ads she has posted on multiple escort sites. Maybe a broken condom here or there, perhaps an occasional slip up. But I'm special, right??

    Aren't I? Wait, have I been dining on a smorgasbord of random monger slooge? Has my sweet little angel told me falsehoods? Lied to me when I'm paying her for a service that she broadly advertises to provide? Could it be true! Tell me it's not true!

    😂🤣😂🥲

    As the not so great Owen Wilson said in Wedding Crashers: "Grow up Peter Pan. Count Chocula. ".
    That post should be stickied all o er the internet.

  12. #16072
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I know bro, truth hurts. You find that special someone you think is the bees knees. Presses all your buttons. Pretty little princess you found on STG who sees 8-10 guys a day but you know you're special. Unique. Feelings are real with this one.

    Then some filthy little bastard tells you he texted her, asked about bareback, and she said yes for a healthy upcharge. He proceeds to saunter over and blow a week's worth of frustration into that sweet little box you love to munch on and it's all too much to take in.

    It can't be! She'd never! Not my porcelain doll!

    These multiple different dudes on a message board claim it happens. But she told me she'd never allow such foul behavior in her nether regions! Right! Right? 😢.

    I mean, she does fornicate with dozens of strangers a week after exchanging a couple texts, that found her number from ads she has posted on multiple escort sites. Maybe a broken condom here or there, perhaps an occasional slip up. But I'm special, right??
    Wow, that post received quite the reaction. Really thought I was flying under the radar but I guess not. I wasn't trying to white knight, just sharing my experience.

  13. #16071

    Holy Sh*t

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I know bro, truth hurts. You find that special someone you think is the bees knees. Presses all your buttons. Pretty little princess you found on STG who sees 8-10 guys a day but you know you're special. Unique. Feelings are real with this one.

    Then some filthy little bastard tells you he texted her, asked about bareback, and she said yes for a healthy upcharge. He proceeds to saunter over and blow a week's worth of frustration into that sweet little box you love to munch on and it's all too much to take in.

    It can't be! She'd never! Not my porcelain doll!

    These multiple different dudes on a message board claim it happens. But she told me she'd never allow such foul behavior in her nether regions! Right! Right? 😢.

    I mean, she does fornicate with dozens of strangers a week after exchanging a couple texts, that found her number from ads she has posted on multiple escort sites. Maybe a broken condom here or there, perhaps an occasional slip up. But I'm special, right??

    Aren't I? Wait, have I been dining on a smorgasbord of random monger slooge? Has my sweet little angel told me falsehoods? Lied to me when I'm paying her for a service that she broadly advertises to provide? Could it be true! Tell me it's not true!.
    This is too funny.

  14. #16070

    Avoid Emmi Love

    I noticed she had the guts to post on Tryst with even more inflated prices. Now she thinks she's worth $7. 5 an hour. Check out my previous report. This one is worse than a dead fish.

    https://tryst.link/escort/redhotemmi

  15. #16069
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100% with you. Both Sammy and Jess are definitely worth seeing. Both girls have 4 year college degrees and both are dog lovers. Both of them host incalls in nice hotels. Jess may be slightly more affectionate but I have seen her more than Sammy. Hopefully, with more visits, Sammy will become more affectionate to me.

    I also don't believe the BB / Greek comments.
    Funder, given your penchant for chowing down on the boxes of the most popular working girls of the moment, the volume of my semen you have ingested likely exceeds even that of my all time favorite blow job queen. Please reconsider your choices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape