Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16946

    Madison of Cary

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/664718758502

    Saw this one recently.

    The GOOD: she has a knockout body and is nice looking.

    The BAD: no personality, mechanical, looks at the wall the whole time, acts like she doesn't want to be there, ad says DATY, but it's not allowed, only brief touching of body, WTF. Tries to upsell GFE. Her GFE probably isn't worth it either, idk. A blowup doll would have been better. She wasn't in Cary, she was near the Village (formerly Cameron Village). No parking near her place, but she didn't say so when setting up the meet. A total waste of time and $. Will not repeat.

  2. #16945

    Lollipop skills

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, does have some demons issue she tries to hide and really bad OCD when she either nervous or on the drugs. She got a beautiful pussy I can tell you that and can take a pounding. 1st time I saw her she told me she has no feeling down below due to being rape or molested when she was younger. I could tell when I dive in that pussy but to each's own.
    How's her head game? That's all I really want LOL.

  3. #16944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    She was a freak in the very best way back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    Any info on when or if Nikki will come back?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/715481886076
    Saw her years ago when she was hosting an incall on Wake Forest road. She was very nice and sexy as hell. This was probably more in the 2017 timeframe. Maybe even earlier. She would also go to the hill an put on a show. I saw her in action there once. Shame. She was a freak.

    Think she went too far down the dark side.

  4. #16943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Number on her post belongs to a lawn care company

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    Any info on when or if Nikki will come back?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/715481886076
    In case someone try calling.

  5. #16942

    Nikki of NC

    Any info on when or if Nikki will come back?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/715481886076

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I think she goes by Nikki of NC. Popped for possession of a firearm by a felon along with some dude living at the same address (he got the same charge).

    Be careful out there brothers!

  6. #16941

    Did not know Layla's past

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    That may be the most glowing review ever given for this particular provider. In the past, the common theme has been signs of demons, that she is rushed, and I want to say she's been accused of scamming. Maybe she has decided to improve her service in order to improve her income, maybe it's a classic case of YMMV. Stay alert.
    I searched but did not find old reviews. I got some feedback by PM. I was searching for signs of demons during CBJ and saw none. She did not seem to be altered in any way. Her place was clean enough, probably better than my home when I was single. No smell of smoke inside or on her. No other bad smells from her either. Again, I personally do not find her attractive and she is older than advertised but I am not attracted to 85% of what I see on Raleigh and Fayetteville STG and most of those ladies have been posting old pics for years. Yet many of those 85% have been around a while and still in business. So you never know what another monger might like. But if I am giving an honest review, the session went well enough that if I was attracted to her, I would repeat. She may be an option for some to consider, especially guys in Southern Wake or Harnett who have to drive nearly an hour to get to the other side of Raleigh or RTP. And it maybe YMMV, if she has a history it should certainly be considered. I would not have seen her if I had that info (and I did ask on this forum for info before I went to see her but I did not hear anything bad in response).

    Listcrawler is odd on a phone, you often cant see the number. Try pulling it up on PC or tablet. I found another link but it shows her full number so I dont think I can post the full link, try https://callescort.org and search her name for Raleigh

  7. #16940

    Layla

    I thought it was a different Layla that was scamming people. The Layla I am referring to has not posted in over 6 months. She had incall in Durham at a decent hotel.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/677976981139

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    That may be the most glowing review ever given for this particular provider. In the past, the common theme has been signs of demons, that she is rushed, and I want to say she's been accused of scamming. Maybe she has decided to improve her service in order to improve her income, maybe it's a classic case of YMMV. Stay alert.

  8. #16939

    She.

    She's legit, does have some demons issue she tries to hide and really bad OCD when she either nervous or on the drugs. She got a beautiful pussy I can tell you that and can take a pounding. 1st time I saw her she told me she has no feeling down below due to being rape or molested when she was younger. I could tell when I dive in that pussy but to each's own.

    Quote Originally Posted by JExplorer420  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing this one for a while. Anyone knows if she's legit? How's her skills.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/429164182400

  9. #16938

    Layla

    That may be the most glowing review ever given for this particular provider. In the past, the common theme has been signs of demons, that she is rushed, and I want to say she's been accused of scamming. Maybe she has decided to improve her service in order to improve her income, maybe it's a classic case of YMMV. Stay alert.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I had to check out Layla since she is in my general area. Location is a private trailer home about 10-15 minutes past Wake Tech off 401. I had no issues with her place and did not feel unsafe even though it was at night. I might repeat in a pinch but she is not really what I am looking for in a provider. She is nice and made me feel very comfortable but I am not really attracted to milfs. She is NOT 26. Add maybe 10-12 years. She has a decent body and a good looking ass. Tits are more than a handful though I never took them out of the holsters. But she has a loose belly with some baby damage. Not deep stretch marks but just soft and wrinkly, a little paunchy. I would be more open to a repeat visit if she had a smoother & tone belly, but that is a big personal preference for me and maybe not an issue for a lot of guys. CBJ was pretty good, I did not ask if BBBJ was available. She offered kissing. I am not sure how busy she is but I think she could build a bigger client base in the area if she would post updated accurate photos. I knew she would not be 26 based on ad history but I still expected a bit younger and tighter based on the pics. If you are in Southern Wake and like older women and baby damage is not an issue, you may like her. Price was 160 for hh, negotiation may be possible but I don't worry about that.

  10. #16937

    Fun Sized Cutie

    I've been eyeing this one for a while. Anyone knows if she's legit? How's her skills.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/429164182400

  11. #16936

    There is a number in this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a phone # in the ad.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9842311969

  12. #16935
    Yes, thanks for the review. I was close to seeing her but likely won't bother now. That can be a disappointing experience.

    As far as Lexxi, I saw her a while back a couple of times and she was a lot of fun if you like really small breasts. Safe, but there was more on the menu than she seems to allow now. But she's cool.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/572304708787

    This one seems responsive, very pretty and legit. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/016464510698

    Kali Dreams was in town briefly too. I reached out and got a lot of text chat but ultimately she went silent. Let me know if anyone saw her. You can PM me. She still looked hot as hell.

  13. #16934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Phone #?

    I don't see a phone # in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69;5757996[URL
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/73877642/9842311969[/URL

  14. #16933
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Nice review, do you have a link to her ad?

    HolyDiver.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...642/9842311969

  15. #16932

    RE: Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I had to check out Layla since she is in my general area. Location is a private trailer home about 10-15 minutes past Wake Tech off 401. I had no issues with her place and did not feel unsafe even though it was at night. I might repeat in a pinch but she is not really what I am looking for in a provider. She is nice and made me feel very comfortable but I am not really attracted to milfs. She is NOT 26. Add maybe 10-12 years. She has a decent body and a good looking ass. Tits are more than a handful though I never took them out of the holsters. But she has a loose belly with some baby damage. Not deep stretch marks but just soft and wrinkly, a little paunchy. I would be more open to a repeat visit if she had a smoother & tone belly, but that is a big personal preference for me and maybe not an issue for a lot of guys. CBJ was pretty good, I did not ask if BBBJ was available. She offered kissing. I am not sure how busy she is but I think she could build a bigger client base in the area if she would post updated accurate photos. I knew she would not be 26 based on ad history but I still expected a bit younger and tighter based on the pics. If you are in Southern Wake and like older women and baby damage is not an issue, you may like her. Price was 160 for hh, negotiation may be possible but I don't worry about that.
    Nice review, do you have a link to her ad?

    HolyDiver.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape