Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 15286
-
02-03-22 09:18 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 115Went there once a few years ago, that's consistent with my experience, typical HE with okay older woman.
Originally Posted by Frang55
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 02:11 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 441Gaga at Desires of Wallstreet
I was pretty sure I saw her years ago, but my mind was fuzzy so I had to make sure. I'd say she looks VERY typical Hong Kong style. Like, Chinese but almost Vietnamese features if that makes sense. Anyway she is a solid performer if unremarkable.
F: 6 - Like I said, typical HK girl, aged pretty well. Sorta pouty lips. A bit much on the makeup, but good skin condition and tanned.
B: 7 - She keeps well, her bolt ons were done at a discount shop and uneven and hard. Has a small ass, but grabbable. A little pooch on the stomach but otherwise she is in pretty good shape, even if her body lacks much of it.
A: 8 - I think she likes to drive, but when the deed is on, she knows what to say and how to say it and is rather engaged.
S: 7 - She's a vet and seemed to drive the session with gusto. She DFKs well even if her tongue is a little rough. She knows how to show off her best assets and positions. Her CG riding is ok, 6. 5/10, but I think she is a bit sensitive in that position and she was about to O but was probably tired. That being said. I was asking for P2 P for a while and she just slipped it in and that was a little unexpected. After it went in she goes "no condom, ok?" hah. Oh her BBBJ was very unremarkable but ok.
English was ok, but I busted out some Cantonese and she told me to stick with English.
Repeat: I think she is popular for her BBFS. If you want BBFS I think she is ok, but otherwise there are plenty of other providers with way better service and looks.
-
02-02-22 20:13 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 64Choi Barber Shop
Not much written about this place and I have been getting private messages about it. Yes, it is a legit barbershop that has two massage rooms in the back. To get in you must ring the bell and be buzzed in. Read the sign on the door. The two Asian women working there are usually MILFs, not young at all. They give an excellent massage and a HE. Once you get to know them they will pretty much do anything, but bring your own condom. Tip for full service covered is $100. Call and make an appointment with one of the girls. I don't know which one is better, have not been there in a long time. But again, these women are not young but very experienced and really know how to treat a man, especially older men who may need help. It is on 37 street, I think in between 5th and 6th.
-
02-02-22 17:47 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 278At Peepbles did she have the outfit of a teacher and the other had the outfits of a Chinese school girl?
Originally Posted by Peebles
[View Original Post]
I've asked for outfits before but this is new level stuff right here. Bravo!! Bravo!!
-
02-02-22 15:06 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 278That's what I like about nyaw, Nyaf and places that charge one fee. I don't like the haggle in the room over this and that!
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 15:02 #7136Senior Member

Posts: 278Nyasianfitness.com
Originally Posted by Stang613
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 14:19 #7135Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks for the clarity, that was my experience at 3rd floor Mott (which understand has moved? And some other places in NYV, but elsewhere like DC, NC, FL, PA, etc. There's the house / door / mamasan fee plus the girl fee, so it gets confusing!
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 14:06 #7134Senior Member

Posts: 1766DDY has rate listed on front page. Then go to model's page to make sure she is not at a premium. Includes BBBJ, cfs, dfk.
Originally Posted by Stang613
[View Original Post]
If anyone does anal it is an extra $100.
Sophie is Latina. She has mixed reviews although her service is supposed to be getting better. If you see her do a standing shower, if she tells you to lay on your stomach in the room don't as you can just go up and kiss her or just lay on the bed on your back.
Originally Posted by UncleArthur
[View Original Post]
You will have to take control of session.
Grace, Chanel, Kylie are all really great Chinese girls. Kylie and Chanel are spinners. Chanel is a bit like Alyssa.
-
02-02-22 10:40 #7133Senior Member

Posts: 66Teacher / student Fiona / Tyler at NYAW
Only had time for a quick release so Picked Fiona and she asked if Tyler could join for a quick demonstration since it was a short session so Tyler joined for 30 min.
It's interesting how every time I go here I seem to have a unique experience.
Most of the session was me getting blown by both in the shower for an explosive finish.
As soon as they walked in they took the role if teacher and student. I really think Fiona is the pro here and if she can teach the rest of the new new crew her old tricks jeez I just may have to visit here more often.
Fiona's English is getting better but Tyler's accent is extra cute and she can actually speaks well.
I asked for a shower session so we did some dfk while undressing and I got hard.
Fiona definitely led the session and with her sexy everything, she's just an over all perfect woman while Tyler is more playful trying to rim me.
In the shower The girls 69, rim and bbj / dt aggressively. At this point Fiona knows that I'm a one shot guy 99% of the time.
When Fiona was teaching and demonstrating how to properly give head, she guided Tyler's head and pushed it back and forth while both fingering each other with their free hands that did it to me in a big way and I cum on their tits.
Quick session but sometimes I need the quick release nothing more.
-
02-02-22 01:16 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 594DDY does give a rate on its main page under Contact and Information; a few of the girls have special rates listed on their own pages.
Originally Posted by Stang613
[View Original Post]
For all of these types of places that I've been to, the rate is all-in for whatever services they offer, which usually are a shower and GFE service. Some of the girls might offer extras beyond that at no extra charge, some might for an extra tip. But if you just want a nice GFE experience including CFS, the listed rate is all you need to pay.
-
02-01-22 23:52 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 67NYAW Amy
Got off work early so set up an appointment for Amy then headed over to NYAW. Got there a bit earlier, around 4:20, than the time I said I was going to arrive. Was let in by Margie, I believe, and had to wait in a room for Amy. Waited about 10 minutes then Amy walked in. At this point I was undressed already and she remembered me from my last visit a while ago. Started with DFK as I play with her tits and ass, all natural I believe. Then bbj with lots of DT. Then more DFK as she lays on the bed and I rub my cock on her pussy. She seems to be enjoying it, so I ask if she wants it raw. No luck this time and the cover goes on. Mish with DFK for a while then doggy. She has the best ass I've seen and felt on an Asian. Wanted CIM but I couldn't pull away from that ass and just blew in the cover while in her. Stayed there for a bit while we DFK then she cleans me off. Head to the table shower which was right in front of the small room we were in. Body slide with light RIM, still not too comfortable with having her tongue deep in me, bbj. We had to rush the table shower because someone else needed the table shower, guess it was busy around that time. Back to the room dry off and more DFK. She offers a massage and I accept but never got around to it. Was just rubbing each other as we DFK and I make my way down to DATY. I don't DATY often but she seemed to be enjoying it and was very vocal, probably an act but I enjoyed the act. Then I lay on the bed and she kneels on the floor and gives me a bbj with lots of DT. Then I face fuck her a bit. Cover goes on and I fuck her in mish. Then ask if she wants it in the ass since I know she's open to it and I didn't get around to it last visit. She lubes up and I go in slowly. I'm an average guy so she had no problem taking me. Fucked her hard and fast, her tight asshole felt great. Flipped to doggy and I got on the bed and kept fucking that ass. Great view seeing me going in and out of her ass. Couldn't pull away again and popped in the cover in that ass. Exhausted we just lay there a bit. Then she cleans me up and then we DFK some more. She helps me get dressed and tells me to comeback soon. Met with Margie on the way out and Vera popped up from behind me. Still trying to get with her since I've never had her service before. Pick her up for a hug then pull up her sweat shirt since I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and played with her nipples. This all while Vera and Margie are telling me to put a review for the visit.
Summary: Great experience with Amy again. Got 2 pops this time. Pop first then table shower does the trick to getting the second pop for me.
-
02-01-22 22:46 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks, found the website! Little effort but figured out DDY as well. For NYAF as example, I see they list a rate (DDY doesn't), $240 or $320, is that all-in, or if there more like door fee, additional tip expected, add-ons for anything like Greek?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 22:32 #7129Senior Member

Posts: 115Any contact information, location, website, etc. For those appreciated, finally heading back to NYC after too long of a pandemic break!
Originally Posted by Gallyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 20:40 #7128Senior Member

Posts: 594Tried to PM you but I don't think it went through. What place is 585*9099?
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 17:50 #7127Regular Member

Posts: 8Chinatown
Hi. Coming to visit (from Chicago) in a couple weeks and have been RTFF all the way back to Feb 2020 when I came last time, and you all helped me out. I made several visits to 98 Mott and did not "nope the fuck out" as one of you put it. It was good cheap entertainment, but I am looking for regular parlors this year, and have identified quite a few all within blocks of the B / D stop at Grand. Problem is, all the attention on the board lately is rightfully on the high end places that provide awesome GFE.
I plan on seeing Joyce at x46 Grand for her BBBJ skills. Looks are not important. Just looking for 1) great massage skills (teasing a plus) and 2) great oral skills. A third wish would be an under 50 shaved provider who is into giving BBBJ and receiving DATY. Big tits (with good massage skills) would also be valued.
With this in mind, can you guys give some recommended providers from any of these locations?:
7 x Forsyth.
X36 Mulberry.
X20 Elizabeth.
3 x1 Grand.
2 x3 Grand.
Joyce at Elegant seemed to be a top choice for both massage AND oral skills if one can tolerate her chattiness. All of the spots listed above are mostly 40/45 hr places where I hope to be tenderized like a slab of meat for two hours while I check out mentally and enjoy skilled hands and mouths.
As always I truly appreciate your scholarly advice. Please ask if I can return the favor in Chicago!
Peace.











Reply With Quote






