Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 1083 1583 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18198
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    There's someone on Tryst I'm considering booking. I've always been an AMP kinda guy, so the prices on Tryst are pretty eye-popping. Are people really paying 4, 5, 700 dollars+ for an hour with some of these ladies? And these aren't even the most attractive ones. I'm wondering if the deal is that they list high prices and then they get negotiated down? Otherwise I guess some of y'all have a lot more cash to burn on pussy. The person I'm interested in is asking $400 an hour, if I offered them say $200 would that be the height of rudeness or would I be a sucker not to?
    There used to be more really really attractive ladies down at the 400 range. Lots have raised their rates to 500 or 600 or much more in the past couple years. You can still maybe find a couple good ones at 400 but the variety and numbers have dwindled. And then those will eventually raise their rates. Such is the game.

    You probably shouldn't low ball or try for a lower price, unless you want to be blocked. I'd say most of these independents in the mid to high range immediately block for that, because it's just a waste of time for them and they don't budge on rates. You could go ahead and try if you want.

  2. #18197

    No bbj dafuq

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    I see she is back. Anyone looking for her can just search Samantha in LC. The discription is accurate. I have seen her several times in the past but now I can't seem to get her to see me. When I do get a reply it's always not now or wait an hour or some such bs. When I actually do get a location she ghosts me the last 2 times I showed telling her I was there. I am very accurate on my arrival time so I'm not surprising her there but she just won't answer me. I have seen her plenty of times in the past so she "knows" me and knows I pay and I am in and out so she can go on with her life. I don't think I have ever made her mad but I do know she has a problem. I know because I have witness her smoking (not cigs) right in front of me before the deed. It really turned me off and I didn't go back for awhile but her pictures are (or were, haven't seen her in about 12 months) spot on and she was very good in the sack. If anyone sees her let us know how it went and if she still looks good as the pics.

    B.
    No BBBJ. Don't give these broads money lmaooooo.

  3. #18196

    Overrated tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikka22  [View Original Post]
    Yea haven't seen her in a while. Let us know how it goes.
    I got bbj and she let me record for 120. Wouldn't let me cim nor on face since she had someone waiting right after me. I ended up jerking off and she helped me jerk off at the end. She didn't get super sloppy. I might give her another try.

  4. #18195
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    She may have been legit, but do not send her a deposit for outcall. This girl has no intention of doing outs.
    She is still out by 47th guys w that big ass troll Jennifer LOL.

  5. #18194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, I've seen this arabic girl posting around but no reviews can any senior comment if they have seen her or is she scamming folks?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74474537

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/872-703-6811

    Thanks Cheers,

    WSB.
    I remember someone from another city posting on here that she was a rip off. Nashville maybe? I never found out details. Try and do a search maybe.

  6. #18193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Leci

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74444612

    I know this is Lexi who used to stroll 47th. Moved up in the world to suburban hotels. I know she used to suck a good dick but it's been years. Anyone try her out recently? Wondering if it's worth it or does she rush you. Would love to glaze her like she is in those pics.
    She may have been legit, but do not send her a deposit for outcall. This girl has no intention of doing outs.

  7. #18192

    Nadia

    Hello gents, I've seen this arabic girl posting around but no reviews can any senior comment if they have seen her or is she scamming folks?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74474537

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/872-703-6811

    Thanks Cheers,

    WSB.

  8. #18191
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    There's someone on Tryst I'm considering booking. I've always been an AMP kinda guy, so the prices on Tryst are pretty eye-popping. Are people really paying 4, 5, 700 dollars+ for an hour with some of these ladies? And these aren't even the most attractive ones. I'm wondering if the deal is that they list high prices and then they get negotiated down? Otherwise I guess some of y'all have a lot more cash to burn on pussy. The person I'm interested in is asking $400 an hour, if I offered them say $200 would that be the height of rudeness or would I be a sucker not to?
    I've seen a few instances where a provider's ad show different rates depending where it is (Tryst vs personal website vs other ad websites). If that's the case then it wouldn't hurt to cite the place with the lower rate. It's possible you'll get a "those are my old rates" situation where you can bow out gracefully. Otherwise, trying to bargain will probably only get you blocked.

  9. #18190
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Flew back into Chicago O'Hare early evening and had some time before having to be somewhere. I have seen Crystal a few times and I truly have enjoyed all my visits with her. Called and she was available. About a 15 min drive from the airport to her apartment. Greeted with a huge hug. She was freshly showered (hair was still wet) and smelling great. Since I have seen her before there was no discussion of donation just some chit chat and off to business. All I have to say is that she is a fun, sweet, sexy woman with great drive and desire to make you happy. I am happy every time I see her and will be back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt
    I saw Crystal last week. She has a much bigger belly than you see in her pictures. As other have said, her place is a mess. But she was very clean / fresh out fo the shower when I saw her so not ref elective of the apartment. She has a really good attitude and wants to please. I have never been with a squirter so that was my main reason for seeing her. I got what I came for. Not sure I'll repeat as I don't think it is my thing. Good value if you like BBW with a squirt.

  10. #18189
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. A little bigger than the photos. Great nice naturals. Very choosy about who she sees. Requires you send face pic. Good safe location. Excellent BBBJ. No daty or dfk. More open menu for right price. Has had ads going back to 2020. Pretty low profile.
    As you say Bob, she is legit. Her belly is bigger than pictured. She is BBW. Good attitude but does not like DATY, so a no repeat for me. Her place is in a good & safe location on the north side. BBBJ was decent. CIMNS. Good value if you like bigger girls and do't want DATY.

  11. #18188
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoTeru  [View Original Post]
    There's someone on Tryst I'm considering booking. I've always been an AMP kinda guy, so the prices on Tryst are pretty eye-popping. Are people really paying 4, 5, 700 dollars+ for an hour with some of these ladies? And these aren't even the most attractive ones. I'm wondering if the deal is that they list high prices and then they get negotiated down? Otherwise I guess some of y'all have a lot more cash to burn on pussy. The person I'm interested in is asking $400 an hour, if I offered them say $200 would that be the height of rudeness or would I be a sucker not to?
    My guess is you will get blocked. You are in a far better position to negotiate discounts on repeat visits and multiple hour dates, but half off is probably never going to happen. And she will definitely be insulted. You just need to pick and choose. I mostly saw agency girls in the 300-400 range and I have one Tryst girl I see for $600. More than I have ever paid but she is my ATF. Maybe she might discount me to $500 on a visit but less than that never. That's my 2 cents.

  12. #18187

    Tryst prices

    There's someone on Tryst I'm considering booking. I've always been an AMP kinda guy, so the prices on Tryst are pretty eye-popping. Are people really paying 4, 5, 700 dollars+ for an hour with some of these ladies? And these aren't even the most attractive ones. I'm wondering if the deal is that they list high prices and then they get negotiated down? Otherwise I guess some of y'all have a lot more cash to burn on pussy. The person I'm interested in is asking $400 an hour, if I offered them say $200 would that be the height of rudeness or would I be a sucker not to?

  13. #18186

    Has anyone seen them (Shayna or Charlotte)?

    Came across these 2 profiles. Look quite enticing. Has anyone seen them?

    Any experience to share with the group?

    Shayna - https://tryst.link/escort/sinful-shayna.

    Charlotte Harris - https://tryst.link/escort/charlotteharris.

    Thank you for the help!

  14. #18185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Samantha who often worked around Schaumburg / Hoffman Estates area (sometimes Elgin too)? She was in her 20's, cute skinny pale white girl with small tits and a nice ass. Smoker. She hasn't posted in a long time. Edit: Nevermind she just posted in Naperville
    I see she is back. Anyone looking for her can just search Samantha in LC. The discription is accurate. I have seen her several times in the past but now I can't seem to get her to see me. When I do get a reply it's always not now or wait an hour or some such bs. When I actually do get a location she ghosts me the last 2 times I showed telling her I was there. I am very accurate on my arrival time so I'm not surprising her there but she just won't answer me. I have seen her plenty of times in the past so she "knows" me and knows I pay and I am in and out so she can go on with her life. I don't think I have ever made her mad but I do know she has a problem. I know because I have witness her smoking (not cigs) right in front of me before the deed. It really turned me off and I didn't go back for awhile but her pictures are (or were, haven't seen her in about 12 months) spot on and she was very good in the sack. If anyone sees her let us know how it went and if she still looks good as the pics.

    B.

  15. #18184
    Have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Samantha who often worked around Schaumburg / Hoffman Estates area (sometimes Elgin too)? She was in her 20's, cute skinny pale white girl with small tits and a nice ass. Smoker. She hasn't posted in a long time. Edit: Nevermind she just posted in Naperville

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape