Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 529 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5447

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from Orlando to Melbourne yesterday and decided to stop at Tokyo. Hadn't been there in over a year. Glad I did. Greeted by Susie at the door. A bit plain body about 5 ft3 in maybe 130 lbs. Showed me to the room. They haven't changed at all. Still spacious and clean. Waited about 5 minutes for her to return. Started with towel over with a good strong massage. This lasted about 10 minutes and she removed to towl. She asked if I wanted oil I told her no and she went to work. She reduced to pressure and started with the head and shoulders. Very good massage. As she worked her way down she teased a bit and the small head responded. A few strokes and he wast at full attention. I rolled over as she asked what I wanted. Told her full service and she said no. Never do that. I asked about BBBJ she said ok. She wanted 150. After I was finished laughing we settled on $80. She removed her mask and laid down nest to me and got junior even larger. Then she suddenly stood up and proceeded to give one of the best sloppies I have ever had. She did allow full FIV and stopped just long enough to join me in the raw. Breasts much bigger than I thought and beautiful fully shaved Bush. Took her clit and played for a few minutes as she had a great O. Without asking I got up, bent her over the table and proceeded to insert myself from behind. Junior inside while rimming her cute little star hole. I did pull out just before the moment and let go covering her ass completely. She cleaned us both off and finished off the last 30 with a great head (the big one) massage. I gave her an extra 20 on took off. I'll be sure to repeat soon.
    Because of health reasons it's been about a year since I've been to Tokyo. Wondering if that's the same Susie that worked there before (maybe 3 or 4 years ago?) At the time I was a regular at Zen seeing many of the girls there but mainly one, Amy, a pretty thing, larger than normal chest, somewhat tall if I remember, maybe 5'7" or so. Anyway Amy told me she was leaving. I was afraid she was being shipped off to NY. (seems that all the girls that leave and never heard from again always go to NY). Turns out Amy and Susie were trading places. Amy said she was going to Tokyo and Susie was coming to Zen. Wow, that's a plus for me as I lived in the and. Wickham road area. So That's the first time I went to Tokyo, saw Amy quite a bit there, even went to Zen once or twice to sample the likes of Susie. I enjoyed Susie but Amy was much better IMO. Every time Amy told me to flip, by the time I did she had her clothes off and was just waiting for me. She got on top and we had some great 69 sessions. Damn she tasted so sweet.

    So anyway, Just curious if it was the same Susie or not. I miss going there, sure wish I could get some of the health back and visit Tokyo again. Hopefully soon. Play and stay safe.

  2. #5446

    Flexible?

    You mut be a contortionist if you can enter a girl from behind, AND lick her arse at the same time!

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from Orlando to Melbourne yesterday and decided to stop at Tokyo. Hadn't been there in over a year. Glad I did. Greeted by Susie at the door. A bit plain body about 5 ft3 in maybe 130 lbs. Showed me to the room. They haven't changed at all. Still spacious and clean. Waited about 5 minutes for her to return. Started with towel over with a good strong massage. This lasted about 10 minutes and she removed to towl. She asked if I wanted oil I told her no and she went to work. She reduced to pressure and started with the head and shoulders. Very good massage. As she worked her way down she teased a bit and the small head responded. A few strokes and he wast at full attention. I rolled over as she asked what I wanted. Told her full service and she said no. Never do that. I asked about BBBJ she said ok. She wanted 150. After I was finished laughing we settled on $80. She removed her mask and laid down nest to me and got junior even larger. Then she suddenly stood up and proceeded to give one of the best sloppies I have ever had. She did allow full FIV and stopped just long enough to join me in the raw. Breasts much bigger than I thought and beautiful fully shaved Bush. Took her clit and played for a few minutes as she had a great O. Without asking I got up, bent her over the table and proceeded to insert myself from behind. Junior inside while rimming her cute little star hole. I did pull out just before the moment and let go covering her ass completely. She cleaned us both off and finished off the last 30 with a great head (the big one) massage. I gave her an extra 20 on took off. I'll be sure to repeat soon.

  3. #5445
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    Serenity. Yoyo and Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    So I actually saw this report and saw the recent departure of Cindy (yay!) and went to Serenity this morning. Yo-Yo was there, but Linda caught my eye. Neither of them are exactly spring chickens, but I love Linda's energy and wished I'd picked her over Cindy last time I went. I was actually really happy with the visit and she was happy with my tip too.
    Couldn't agree more. Linda is fun and has a great personality along with being able to give a great massage and great playtime YMMV. Yoyo as ToyotaVon noted, is "thick in all the right places", I would say well proportioned, and all the girls have a beautiful alluring smile if you get the chance to see it. As Yoyo is new let's not chase her away and take it easy on her for a bit. She is a sweetheart.

    IMO, compared to the rest of the AMPs out there in their 50's and 60's, I side on the spring chicken side, LOL. Yes, not Cici and Lilly, but I get what you are saying and agree. However Serenity is still the best for youth so to speak.

    Be Nice, Be safe.

  4. #5444
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    Yeah but.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for clarification. You asked for FS, she says "never do that" in response, but then provides FS after all? Admittedly, your post seems pretty clear on this point, I'm just a bit surprised she'd quickly, blatantly, say "no" but then give it anyway!
    Just for the record, the last time this highly appreciated level of service was shared from Tokyo, mgmt fired the lady so I don't know how to share without blowing a good thing out of the water except to maybe ask folks to PM us for significant details. I hope this doesn't happen again as I drew the short end of the stick from the last ones replacement. Whoever mgmt is, they do keep up with this forum.

    AFM.

  5. #5443

    FS after saying no FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from Orlando to Melbourne yesterday and decided to stop at Tokyo. Hadn't been there in over a year. Glad I did. Greeted by Susie at the door. A bit plain body about 5 ft3 in maybe 130 lbs. Showed me to the room. They haven't changed at all. Still spacious and clean. Waited about 5 minutes for her to return. Started with towel over with a good strong massage. This lasted about 10 minutes and she removed to towl. She asked if I wanted oil I told her no and she went to work. She reduced to pressure and started with the head and shoulders. Very good massage. As she worked her way down she teased a bit and the small head responded. A few strokes and he wast at full attention. I rolled over as she asked what I wanted. Told her full service and she said no. Never do that. I asked about BBBJ she said ok. She wanted 150. After I was finished laughing we settled on $80. She removed her mask and laid down nest to me and got junior even larger. Then she suddenly stood up and proceeded to give one of the best sloppies I have ever had. She did allow full FIV and stopped just long enough to join me in the raw. Breasts much bigger than I thought and beautiful fully shaved Bush. Took her clit and played for a few minutes as she had a great O. Without asking I got up, bent her over the table and proceeded to insert myself from behind. Junior inside while rimming her cute little star hole. I did pull out just before the moment and let go covering her ass completely. She cleaned us both off and finished off the last 30 with a great head (the big one) massage. I gave her an extra 20 on took off. I'll be sure to repeat soon.
    Just looking for clarification. You asked for FS, she says "never do that" in response, but then provides FS after all? Admittedly, your post seems pretty clear on this point, I'm just a bit surprised she'd quickly, blatantly, say "no" but then give it anyway!

  6. #5442
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Told her full service and she said no.
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Without asking I got up, bent her over the table and proceeded to insert myself from behind.
    She said no.

    When a woman says no, it means no. Full stop. Does not matter what she does for a living.

  7. #5441
    [Deleted by Admin]

  8. #5440

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyFatz  [View Original Post]
    Where is Heaven Massage located? Thanks.
    A1 A in Cocoa Beach. Just south of Cheaters. In a little strip plaza right next to Domino's.

  9. #5439

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kim at Heaven Massage. Her body was built a lot better than most MP Asians. Not so tiny. She was probably about 5' 6" with natural C boobs, very curvy with nice hips to hold on to from behind, a big meaty ass perfect for smacking, and a full Bush. She gave a good and deep massage with lots of moans and dirty talk included, but there was no light touch or teasing before she told me to flip and started the negotiations. But from then on it was full body contact with all the right body parts. I left there fully satisfied. Two thumbs up!
    Where is Heaven Massage located? Thanks.

  10. #5438

    Heaven Massage

    I saw Kim at Heaven Massage. Her body was built a lot better than most MP Asians. Not so tiny. She was probably about 5' 6" with natural C boobs, very curvy with nice hips to hold on to from behind, a big meaty ass perfect for smacking, and a full Bush. She gave a good and deep massage with lots of moans and dirty talk included, but there was no light touch or teasing before she told me to flip and started the negotiations. But from then on it was full body contact with all the right body parts. I left there fully satisfied. Two thumbs up!

  11. #5437
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by over the weekend and had the pleasure of meeting Yo-Yo. About 5 foot four and thick in all the right places. Provided an above average massage and spoke adequate English. Standard unrushed finished with OTC. If the location doesn't ruin her she might be a good option. I know I'll be going back for another visit.
    So I actually saw this report and saw the recent departure of Cindy (yay!) and went to Serenity this morning. Yo-Yo was there, but Linda caught my eye. Neither of them are exactly spring chickens, but I love Linda's energy and wished I'd picked her over Cindy last time I went. I was actually really happy with the visit and she was happy with my tip too.

  12. #5436
    Quote Originally Posted by ForMyLadies972  [View Original Post]

    Cindy is no longer there and her replacement I can report is better. I would love to provide more details however I plan on another visit later this week and I am interested in others opinions and adjectives. Besides, don't you like surprises? Hahaha.

    Be Nice, Be safe.
    I stopped by over the weekend and had the pleasure of meeting Yo-Yo. About 5 foot four and thick in all the right places. Provided an above average massage and spoke adequate English. Standard unrushed finished with OTC. If the location doesn't ruin her she might be a good option. I know I'll be going back for another visit.

  13. #5435

    Water Cube

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMstr3  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Lilly, there was another lady, however I haven't been recently enough to be of any real help there. They do not have TS. They do have a regular shower if you need to get cleaned up before or after alone. Lilly is a very nice lady, thin, and maybe 5'5"ish and very cautious. Once she gets to know you and is comfortable more is available but don't expect anything above average even then. She does give a good massage but if you need stronger than normal you will have to coach her through it. She can't feel for it if you don't tell her. That place has changed hands a couple times since the original lady sold it. I miss her, but I have found a new home. Play nice.
    Thank you so much for the info. Will have to try if / when I get down that way. Play and stay safe.

  14. #5434
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    We all want Cici back, But.

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    If you guys read a page or 2 back, I had the same experience. Could've saved you guys the trip and money. I want Cici and Lily back!
    Cindy is no longer working there and I have been told, (a PM from a fellow contributor), her replacement is deserving of an in person review.

  15. #5433
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirat  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar (much less expensive, LOL) experience with her as a walk in. She was OK, not heavy massage, then after flip started haggling, going to leave me good tip, how much tip you give me? etc. Etc. That's without me asking for anything special. It's my number 1 pet peeve about these places. Nope, not going to leave you good tip now, in fact, every time you ask I lower my expectations and pay less of a tip. Selena was there before and did that as well as rushing the clock. But with her she only did it when they were busy. I wish those girls would pack their bags, not sure if the management ever gets feedback or even cares. I would think they will do what they can get away with and still have repeat customers. If I go back and see its the one I know as Cindy I'll say no thanks! If they ask why I will tell them she's a tip haggler and it ruins the experience. Enough people do that and they will stop or get pushed out.

    If you guys read a page or 2 back, I had the same experience. Could've saved you guys the trip and money. I want Cici and Lily back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape