Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11464

    Several do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsham  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if four hands is worth it and where to go? Does empire do four hands?
    I know they do at Evas on 10th street in Jeffersonville, always a good time.

  2. #11463

    Four hand

    Was wondering if four hands is worth it and where to go? Does empire do four hands?

  3. #11462
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  4. #11461

    One more thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    Any tips for finding one if I'm ever in that type of area? Will there be a certain type of ad to look for on rub ratings or something? I've got family in St. Louis so I may find myself there from time to time.
    Scroll below the line and in some areas (as in St. Louis) there is a Asian apartment / houses thread.

  5. #11460
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigBull71  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing. Always enjoyed BeBe. But know she travels. Sounds like Sasha is fun but as always YMMV.
    She'll be back in March.

  6. #11459

    Yeah you can tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    Any tips for finding one if I'm ever in that type of area? Will there be a certain type of ad to look for on rub ratings or something? I've got family in St. Louis so I may find myself there from time to time.
    I haven't used them forever but if you knew what to look for you can tell. Rubbratings is one place. Don't believe the pictures you can tell if the ads don't list a spa name or address. Normally just a phone number, some even say outcall. I haven't used since Craigslist days. Just call get a address and Google the address.

  7. #11458

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by XFactor1  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream the other day about Eva, seen Lulu and I will say the massage was on point and felt great. The flip was decent nice rack and he was just that a he.
    Don't anyone go there looking for she's been gone a week. The new girl is nothing exciting to me. The other girl was at IB but changed her name at Eva's to claim she also a new girl. Thus why I haven't updated as asked to do by owner. Fuck that.

  8. #11457

    Usually no ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    Any tips for finding one if I'm ever in that type of area? Will there be a certain type of ad to look for on rub ratings or something? I've got family in St. Louis so I may find myself there from time to time.
    I've always found them by finding info on forums like this. Most don't publicly advertise and have their own website to show lineup and give instructions of their screening process. The two I have frequented the most the past year are in Chicago and Philly. This shitty weather keeps wreaking havoc on my free time so if this shit would stop falling out of the sky for just one weekend I am going on a spree. Sorry just had to let out a weather rant.

  9. #11456
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Bigger cities, Indianapolis sometimes, always in St. Louis area. I've been to a few back in my time. And yes I found those better than any AMPs. The best was in Vegas, I had an appointment, showed up and mamasain gave me about 8 to choose from. If I remember right it was 100 plus 100 tip for hour. Pop as many time you can in a hour.
    Any tips for finding one if I'm ever in that type of area? Will there be a certain type of ad to look for on rub ratings or something? I've got family in St. Louis so I may find myself there from time to time.

  10. #11455

    Lulu

    Had a dream the other day about Eva, seen Lulu and I will say the massage was on point and felt great. The flip was decent nice rack and he was just that a he.

  11. #11454
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Bigger cities, Indianapolis sometimes, always in St. Louis area. I've been to a few back in my time. And yes I found those better than any AMPs. The best was in Vegas, I had an appointment, showed up and mamasain gave me about 8 to choose from. If I remember right it was 100 plus 100 tip for hour. Pop as many time you can in a hour.
    That was main go to places in Northern Virginia. They were the best with a great massage and full service.

  12. #11453

    Apartment houses

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    What the hell is a Korean apartment agency and where can I find one?
    Bigger cities, Indianapolis sometimes, always in St. Louis area. I've been to a few back in my time. And yes I found those better than any AMPs. The best was in Vegas, I had an appointment, showed up and mamasain gave me about 8 to choose from. If I remember right it was 100 plus 100 tip for hour. Pop as many time you can in a hour.

  13. #11452

    Korean apartment agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    If there was a Korean apartment agency in this area I would be broke because that is where you get the hot 40 year old that look mid 20's and they treat you like a king.
    What the hell is a Korean apartment agency and where can I find one?

  14. #11451

    He got the boot LOL

    I was in the back room at IN tonight waiting for a customer to leave. The girl came out of the room and spoke to Judy. She went to the room and was talking to the customer, anyway the conversation was about tips and what was expected. This guy claimed he was told he could get FS here for 100 total including a hour house fee. Kept claiming his friend coming here every week gets the same. I'm laughing my ass off in the other room watching this play out. Judy is telling this guy his friend is lying and he needs to leave and never come back, poor guy was trying to apologize but it made he more mad. LOL she said get out don't come back. You want that service go to another massage parlor. Come on, seriously dude thought a Ben was going to get him everything. He still stopped to grab some candy, but failed to receive the famous bottle of water.

  15. #11450

    Maybe VIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in there this morning, it did not go the way it did for you. The half hour was $60, I did get Sasha, she's very cute, but when it came down to the flip, how you got her to do that for one Benjamin I do not understand. She wanted $150. I said the hell with that and left, and got $40 of my initial fee back.
    I don't know either. Their HHR is 60 and HR is 80. I have responded I only have $. 20 and it was still a good time. Good enough another magical tip appeared out of my pocket at the end with a "Ooops looks like I had that extra after all". Maybe a long time regular that gets the VIP treatment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape