Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 1584 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18182

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74444612

    I know this is Lexi who used to stroll 47th. Moved up in the world to suburban hotels. I know she used to suck a good dick but it's been years. Anyone try her out recently? Wondering if it's worth it or does she rush you. Would love to glaze her like she is in those pics.
    Yea haven't seen her in a while. Let us know how it goes.

  2. #18181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco20  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't Pepper Angie Dickinson's name on the show "Police Woman"? Maybe a cruel joke by your uncle?
    Using Pepper as a hooker name, it must be a sting.

  3. #18180
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    OK. I'm pretty open minded to almost anything, but is this a dude? I just can't tell and I'm strangely drawn to this ad every time I see it. I like them a bit rough on the edges. Just can can't pull the trigger on reaching out for some reason.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74456023
    If she was a guy, that is quite possibly the best boob job I have ever seen.

  4. #18179

    PSE escorts

    Can someone give me a list of some of the best and most freakiest pse providers in the city besides Macie or holly berry?

  5. #18178

    Xena nyx

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Heads up to you guys. I PMed this person to follow up and they responded from a different account with zero posts saying they didn't get my message. Then that account and this one both proceeded to repeatedly send me the same google drive link, desperately trying to get me to click on it. I'd report it to Admin, but for some reason I've been prevented from reporting stuff to him. Just be aware of messages from accounts with few or no posts sending you links and don't click them.
    I am not truing to spam or trick any body. You asked about this girl and I wanted to let you guys know that you're rolling the dice when if you deal with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2022-02-01-03h34m34s449 - Copy.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2022-02-01-03h35m01s063 - Copy (2).jpg‎   vlcsnap-2022-02-01-03h35m18s130.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2022-02-01-03h39m08s690 - Copy.jpg‎  

  6. #18177

    Maybe or Maybe Not

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    OK. I'm pretty open minded to almost anything, but is this a dude? I just can't tell and I'm strangely drawn to this ad every time I see it. I like them a bit rough on the edges. Just can can't pull the trigger on reaching out for some reason.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74456023
    There is no way the breast in that photo is fake and no way such a natural looking breast could be bolted on to a flat chest. Whether the body and face combo will be the same body and face combo when you show up, I can't say. If the ad is calling you, TOFTT.

  7. #18176

    Pepper?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker69  [View Original Post]
    Not much comes up if you google the number. Looks like a sting.
    Wasn't Pepper Angie Dickinson's name on the show "Police Woman"? Maybe a cruel joke by your uncle?

  8. #18175

    User

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Got ghosted again. Not sure what I am doing wrong with her. Second time I've been able to secure an appointment, per her ad's request, and then she goes silent when the time comes. Been trying for over a year. And only seem to actually connect with her every 6 months or so despite her posting 2 x day. LOL. Any advice? I know she's super hard to get ahold of, but when we do connect out text's are respectful and reasonable. Not sure where I'm going wrong. If she's not that into me, would appreciate her just saying so and not wasting time to have me show up at an address.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74436928
    She's an H user. That's probably why she disappears like this.

  9. #18174

    Nasty freak girls

    Moving this post for visibility.

    Still on the hunt for girls who are open to hard gagging blowjobs, slapping, puke, degrading talk.

    Or ones who will be on the receiving end of golden showers.

    Anybody know some freaks who are down for this?

  10. #18173

    Lexi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74444612

    I know this is Lexi who used to stroll 47th. Moved up in the world to suburban hotels. I know she used to suck a good dick but it's been years. Anyone try her out recently? Wondering if it's worth it or does she rush you. Would love to glaze her like she is in those pics.

  11. #18172

    Got to Ask: Kasia

    OK. I'm pretty open minded to almost anything, but is this a dude? I just can't tell and I'm strangely drawn to this ad every time I see it. I like them a bit rough on the edges. Just can can't pull the trigger on reaching out for some reason.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74456023

  12. #18171

    La Femme Nikita / Niki

    Got ghosted again. Not sure what I am doing wrong with her. Second time I've been able to secure an appointment, per her ad's request, and then she goes silent when the time comes. Been trying for over a year. And only seem to actually connect with her every 6 months or so despite her posting 2 x day. LOL. Any advice? I know she's super hard to get ahold of, but when we do connect out text's are respectful and reasonable. Not sure where I'm going wrong. If she's not that into me, would appreciate her just saying so and not wasting time to have me show up at an address.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74436928

  13. #18170
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    New number so no comments yet. Curious if anyone has intel on Pepper?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74390627#.
    She is legit. A little bigger than the photos. Great nice naturals. Very choosy about who she sees. Requires you send face pic. Good safe location. Excellent BBBJ. No daty or dfk. More open menu for right price. Has had ads going back to 2020. Pretty low profile.

  14. #18169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker69  [View Original Post]
    Not much comes up if you google the number. Looks like a sting.
    What are the specifics that lead you to believe that it is a sting. My first reason to believe that is not is they would have picked a better looking woman.

  15. #18168

    Has anyone had the chance to meet this beauty?

    She's hard to get ahold of but Looks like she's new in town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74416264

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape