Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #173

    Awh, dont bother, she is a web/cam/scam/site

    3 emails, before she hits me with the sign up page. What a croc.

    A web/cam/scam/site.

  2. #172

    Britney, 29y0 Blonde, On Cl

    Has anyone seen Britney 29 yo Blonde. She sent a pic, drop dead gorgous.

    Yeah yeah I know. If its too good to be true it probably is.

    Well she looks good enough to eat, and I will. Dam the torpedoes.

    Full speed ahead.

    Smiling Fox

  3. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight
    I think the service is still just as good, but the eye candy factor has dropped off a lot. For me, it's an acceptable trade-off, but others might make a different decision.
    For me it is all about the eye candy. I want to do hot chicks. Period. I guess you always want what you can't have. lol. An example of the type I like is Jessica from everymanstaste and dcglamour (same girl). If I could get that in RL I would not monger.

    Dr. Monger

  4. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader
    I saw her last week. I always wanted to see her when she was with Indy Friends and jumped at the chance to see her. She never mentioned the fact that she still looks 7 months pregnant on the phone.

    Service was great, but was hoping to have that thin hottie from the pics
    It's going to be several months at the very earliest before she's anywhere close to getting that body back, and even then, it's not likely that she'll be quite as skinny as she once was. Personally, I thought she was a little TOO skinny before, but everyone's opinion is different on such questions. I'd personally prefer a toned body over just about anything else; I've been known to watch women's beach volleyball just to admire the bodies. (Yeah, I know, everyone else watches it just for love of the game, and they could be ugly hags for all you care. You lying bastards. )

    Right now, Jenna is lacking in the "great body hotness" area, but she's got the "eager to please" thing going strong for her. It isn't a perfect combination, but she's trying to get back into shape, and she claims she's going to pose for new pictures soon. They'll probably be artful shots designed to draw attention to things besides her lower body, since the whole point of a good photographer is to emphasize the good and draw attention away from the not-so-good. Always be aware of that when you're looking at pictures; if there's something that isn't being shown, there might well be a reason for it.

    It's also true that bodies change during pregnancy and afterwards, and that muscle is denser than other body tissue. It's certainly possible for a lady to weigh around 130 while being very fit and toned and be really small; if she loses that muscle tone and puts on some extra weight, her actual weight may not go up as much as you might think for the extra paunch you're seeing. I don't actually believe that Jenna's only 10 pounds over her pre-pregnancy weight, but I might go along with 15 or 20. She also might have put on a little weight just before getting pregnant, so if you're comparing her current body with her "IndyFriends" pictures, that might not be a fair comparison with what she's admitting to.

    Pictures from that time are mostly the pictures she's been posting, though. I still think she should have gotten some cheap pictures done recently, even though they wouldn't have been as flattering. She's cut her rate dramatically from her rate back then; I remember that regular rate being $275 for an hour. I think the service is still just as good, but the eye candy factor has dropped off a lot. For me, it's an acceptable trade-off, but others might make a different decision.

  5. #169
    I saw her last week. I always wanted to see her when she was with Indy Friends and jumped at the chance to see her. She never mentioned the fact that she still looks 7 months pregnant on the phone.

    Service was great, but was hoping to have that thin hottie from the pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight
    Saw Jenna from South Baltimore recently -- she posts to CL as "Sexy Jenna", and often includes pics with the ads, unlike the other chick out in Harford County. She's been around drifting in and out of the escort scene, and used to be a dancer. She actually just had a kid, and is getting back into running ads while she's going to school. Her availability is somewhat limited, as she has a lot of other things to deal with, but she runs ads every couple of days. She shares a phone and an incall with Brandi (410-350-0100).

    The pics are her, although they're not recent. She's still got some of the pregnancy weight and her hair is shorter, but her tits are now B/C-cups, instead of the little ones she used to have. She's working hard on getting back into shape. In the meantime, she's only doing 30 minute incall sessions, but she's also only charging $100 for FS. She gives a great BBBJ to get things rolling, and gets into the actual fucking with lots of noise.

    Definitely recommended at the price, and I'd also recommend seeing her for longer appointments when she gets back to doing those, too.

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ers/472660947.html

  6. #168

    Jenna back in action!

    Saw Jenna from South Baltimore recently -- she posts to CL as "Sexy Jenna", and often includes pics with the ads, unlike the other chick out in Harford County. She's been around drifting in and out of the escort scene, and used to be a dancer. She actually just had a kid, and is getting back into running ads while she's going to school. Her availability is somewhat limited, as she has a lot of other things to deal with, but she runs ads every couple of days. She shares a phone and an incall with Brandi (410-350-0100).

    The pics are her, although they're not recent. She's still got some of the pregnancy weight and her hair is shorter, but her tits are now B/C-cups, instead of the little ones she used to have. She's working hard on getting back into shape. In the meantime, she's only doing 30 minute incall sessions, but she's also only charging $100 for FS. She gives a great BBBJ to get things rolling, and gets into the actual fucking with lots of noise.

    Definitely recommended at the price, and I'd also recommend seeing her for longer appointments when she gets back to doing those, too.

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ers/472660947.html

  7. #167

    Twofer

    Went back again today & saw Tracey of parkville. This time she had a friend with her. Donna 5'4" petite with great a cup tits. It is wonderful getting head from two heads. I usually last a long time but banging one girl from behind while the other plays with your junk put me right over the top. 1. 5 HH

  8. #166

    Obi-wan would be proud

    I felt like trying something different today so left the dark force &went to the light. My first white woman in a very long time. I saw Tracey of Parkville. She was reviewed earlier by Rapid & he was spot on. Thank you ,sir. Safe location
    very accomadating milf type. Full menu available , bbbj was a little too quick
    doggie was very nice , miss was different because she folds her legs like a pertzel, that was cool. Finish was hj with with finger in butt & peral necklace. For the price it was worth it . HH 8.5 H 1.5

  9. #165

    Jill for massage

    I have seen Jill four or five times in the past few months and have to agree with Mr. Tree's report. Great, skilled massage and a very sweet girl. Jill is a lesbian, so we usually talk about hot women and how much we both like girls. Flip is great and clean up is as nice as it gets without proper shower facility. She's in a private suite off of Charles and 23rd and is a licensed MT. I'll keep going back.

  10. #164

    There are no atheists in orgasm

    There are no atheists in orgasm.

    LOL

    Smiling Fox

  11. #163

    Got a few comments, and questions....

    Hey tree. Lady Arianna,

    Is that the lady that used to be down by Mondawmin.

    Glad they took care of you at the medical no name place.

    I always enjoy going in when I can be relaxed.

    OK the question: Has anyone been to Ibiza in Pikesville.

    She just indicated a change in menu, and she is a fine lookin lady I do believe.

    She has to give me details, so I am hopeful.

    Smiling Fox

  12. #162

    Lady Arianna

    Her ad showed up on CL after being absent for many weeks. Decided to give it a go – easy to contact her and simple setting a time. Offered special, ˝ hr FS for $; I opted for hr of everything OTHER THAN FS for $.5 and heavy on the massage component. She opened the door wearing a lovely lingerie ensemble and a big smile. She’s totally cute, maybe 5’6” or so and svelte as a prima ballerina. Did I say cute? This 20 yr old sweetheart is gorgeous! She could very easily be a fashion model. Maybe a size 2, maybe even a 0. Much more lovely in person than her CL pix which include the subtle use of leather props. Yes, she says she does domme sessions and other kinds of exotic encounters at $$.5 but the GFE she provided for me was exactly what I was looking for. Surprise: she has had training in massage therapy, and the getting-acquainted massage was exquisite. So what she did to my back was heaven, but what she did to my front was even better. As delicious as it was to be with Arianna (and she is literally delicious and responsive too), at about 10 minutes shy of an hour I was ready to give up on getting to the finish line and settle for just being incredibly relaxed and electrified by pleasure sensations. Diabetes and cholesterol meds and borderline obesity have combined to make the finish line an only sometimes thing for me. But she refused to quit and made sure I reached an ecstatic hyper-intense ending. Will I go back again? Dude, I would quit crystal methamphetamine cold turkey to find the money to see Arianna again. Can’t wait for the next opportunity! There was a time when a nearly 60 yr old like me would go to the Temple and worship by bringing offerings to a Priestess and retiring to a comfy place with her in the inner sanctum sanctorum to enjoy the loving gifts of the Goddess. I was thinking, as I yelled “Oh God, Oh GOD!, OH MY GAWDDDD!!!!!” repeatedly near the end of my visit with Arianna how nice it would be if today’s religion could be as self-evidently divine as it must have been then. Sign me up as a true believer!

  13. #161

    Naomi in Ellicott City

    She advertises FS for $$. Saw her last week during the time of the month when she only offers FBSM for $.5. She is cute with a smokin body, nice tidy apartment in a quiet location, a stone's throw from Shyla's apartment for that year or so she did incalls between the closing of Finesse and the opening and rapid demise of Presence. Anyway, Naomi offered a very uninspired sensual massage with plenty of agonizingly slow teasing touches to various pleasure centers mixed with gentle light stroking of back, shoulders and neck that never really went anywhere. Lots of rules, no reciprocal touching in strategic zones, no GFE, but very conscientious attention to reaching a happy ending. Not my cup of tea and will not repeat but she is an extremely cute little vixen type who might be at her best in FS mode.

  14. #160

    Owings Mills AMP

    They've been posting in CL lately and I gave it a try. Never saw a name for the place. I think of it as the Medical Supply Massage Center vecause of the sign at their driveway. Hoped to see Lisa based on the Smiling Fox endorsement. Instead saw Jenny. Handed over $. 7 but opted for less than FS. Better massage than I expected, DATY, very nice finish. She let me know I was in good hands, offered fast or slow and I requested some of each. Went a bit over an hour, a bit more interaction and responsiveness than I expect from an AMP though nowhere near a GFE type encounter. No table shower but conventional do-it-yourself shower available. I chose the hot towels for clean-up and ended very happy. Might repeat if Lisa were on duty to give it a go with her.

  15. #159

    Sasha

    Had some time on my hands & saw Sasha Martell was in town. Made the call & she answered & set time and place on the phone. Sasha has pretty face & great tits, but from chest down is huge. She is a talker. Only time she shut up was when I was in her mouth. Massage was ok. Flip was very nice, she knows how to handle a man. Second flip for tossed salad was amazing, lasted at least 10 min. , this is her specialty. BBBJ was good. No longer does full service. Her place was safe & clean. Overall was nice experiance. Probably will not repeat unless I get the urge for a great tossed salad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape