Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 927 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 427 827 877 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 977 1027 1427 1927 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16918

    Jacey

    After weeks of trying, I got her to answer a few texts a week or so ago, but without warning she stopped responding. Today she answered, then stopped again.

    Definitely seems to be some kind of issue, since her arrest she has been spotty at best, now just plain unpredictable. Wasn't even like talking to the same girl.

    Can't help but wonder what lies behind the odd behaviour and dropping off grid for quite a few weeks. Has anyone seen her recently, as in last few days?

  2. #16917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    That site

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Is 90% fake maybe more so there is that. Mina is real but really nothing more than a quick visit cum dump with no type of interaction and all business.

  3. #16916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Everything that is wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    So finally saw AJ. She stressed no FS via text. I get there and I pull out $200 and ask if I can hit it she says no, so I pull out another $100 and it's on. The box was so tight and juicy (a little hairy but not overwhelming it was nice. My magic # was $300. I wouldn't pay that much again but had to try since it's off limits. It was some really really good shit, not worth $300 tho.
    About the hobby these days can be summed up in this post.

  4. #16915

    Not viagra

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Always been curious how do why'all be doing FS for 15 - 30 minutes. Do why'all use pills like viagra or just a matter of increasing endurance?
    Viagra helps with getting hard, but not much with PE. Some SSRIs can "help" delay, even can be prescribed for it (Dapoxetine), but almost to a fault (some people stop taking SSRIs specifically due to this side effect).

    But even if the session ends up just under 15 (after oral), paying for 30 avoids clockwatching and any anxiety to make sure to finish in time.

  5. #16914

    Not Lucid

    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    This is the Sasha with black hair and glasses, lists her age as 25/26. I saw that she had some nice reviews here and took a chance. It was good but that is not why I will not return. Her arms are full of sores and marks from drug use.

    Unfortunately for me, she did a great job of hiding them until we were well into the act. I got naked before her, she kept her long sleeved top on and just pulled it up to expose her boobs. By the time I got to see her arms it was too late to back out, I was naked and receiving oral. The experience was good but I have no plans to return. I am surprised / disappointed in others here as nobody has mentioned seeing this before. This is less of a review and more of a warning.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...le-nc/43737956

    https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...e/305234740243
    She was totally out of it for me. Not bad service but was more interested in the TV show. She waiting until last minute to take of her shirt and kept the room dark. A bit heavier than expected. The odd thing was older woman in a wheelchair near her room. Appeared to go in after I left. Ok In a pinch did what I asked. Everything covered.

  6. #16913

  7. #16912

    Sometimes its endurance

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Always been curious how do why'all be doing FS for 15 - 30 minutes. Do why'all use pills like viagra or just a matter of increasing endurance?
    But for me 30 minutes is a pretty normal time for me to get there. Just how it is for me. But then again its not 30 minutes of straight going at it, but when you add up oral and a few minutes of small talk it ends up being about 30 minutes altogether.

  8. #16911

    Saw My Regulars

    About 1. 5 weeks ago saw Bella Maytresse and visit was pretty much the same as they were in the past. Waited about 45 to an hour after the agreed time (not unusual LOL). But worth the wait when you see how sexy and willing she is to please you. She greets me warmly with LFK and continues to get ready. When the action begins, she is BBBJ with a lot of saliva to boot. I asked her to be a little sloppy with it LOL. DFK was also in the mix. Always have fun with her and I can't wait to repeat.

    Also saw J Foxx as well a couple days after. As always, DFK and BBBJ were in play. I was enjoy the pounding I give her when I am behind her. Such a great ass!

  9. #16910
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I second at least researching Tampa. I lived there about 10 years ago and there were plenty of non Asian MPs offering a full menu with hot Florida girls. Continued that way each time I went back to visit but it's now been about 2.5 years.
    There's more action in Tampa than maybe anywhere in the US. Half the strip clubs allow sex. Atlantis, Oasis, Oz, lipstixxx. The girls make you offers right when you walk in. They're mostly very hot, too. Then the staffed aromatherapy shops, which are just brothels. It's so easy there and there's a lot of choices. I wouldn't want to live there, but hope this helps.

  10. #16909
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Always been curious how do why'all be doing FS for 15 - 30 minutes. Do why'all use pills like viagra or just a matter of increasing endurance?
    It's all in the mind brother. Or get some rhino pills at your local sheetz.

  11. #16908

    Probably scam

    I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure this is a deposit (200) scammer.

  12. #16907

    Sasha review. Not good

    This is the Sasha with black hair and glasses, lists her age as 25/26. I saw that she had some nice reviews here and took a chance. It was good but that is not why I will not return. Her arms are full of sores and marks from drug use.

    Unfortunately for me, she did a great job of hiding them until we were well into the act. I got naked before her, she kept her long sleeved top on and just pulled it up to expose her boobs. By the time I got to see her arms it was too late to back out, I was naked and receiving oral. The experience was good but I have no plans to return. I am surprised / disappointed in others here as nobody has mentioned seeing this before. This is less of a review and more of a warning.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...le-nc/43737956

    https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...e/305234740243

  13. #16906
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    SOB is worth it for those who like the AMP scene. It's a hike and will take 4 - 5 hours out of a day. $220 at the spa plus fuel will hit the wallet. Better have a plan like a take a sick day or make a fireworks run to Jabs for justification. For those who are interested you can follow this link for updates.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports
    It's definitely a trek. For me it's only been worth it if I'm in Fayetteville and strike out. With the amount you pay I'd say most might be better off just spending 300-400 on something from eros or tryst unless you really love Asian women. To be fair the couple of times I've been the woman I got was a lot hotter than most of what I see posting around here.

  14. #16905
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    DC sucks for the hobby, I used to live there as of March and grew up there. The hobby in DC is like in NC filled with BS / SCAMs and overpriced talent that think cause ita DC. They can charge a shit ton for services. Even if they are subpar.
    Hmm, I was last in DC back in 2020. Not the first time. I think the hobby there is better when compare to Raleigh. Especially right now. I guess I know how to filter out the bs. No pun intended. LOL. It's our opinion.

  15. #16904

    Late to the party

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    To each their own. Personally, I don't understand why anyone would feel compelled to pay these girls even a dollar for overpriced, poorly produced "content" when the internet has an unlimited free library of anything you could want. Anything. And much better quality video, too. I've never seen AJ, some say her oral skills are top notch and others say that they aren't anything special. I'll never find out, when you previously offered full service and now you only offer BBBJ for even higher rates. . . Nah, fam.

    I wish that "don't pay for content" would become as much of a line in the sand as " never pay a deposit" so that it might affect some market correction.
    So finally saw AJ. She stressed no FS via text. I get there and I pull out $200 and ask if I can hit it she says no, so I pull out another $100 and it's on. The box was so tight and juicy (a little hairy but not overwhelming it was nice. My magic # was $300. I wouldn't pay that much again but had to try since it's off limits. It was some really really good shit, not worth $300 tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape