Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 26928
-
02-01-22 10:53 #18183Senior Member

Posts: 215Samantha in Schaumburg?
Anyone know what happened to Samantha who often worked around Schaumburg / Hoffman Estates area (sometimes Elgin too)? She was in her 20's, cute skinny pale white girl with small tits and a nice ass. Smoker. She hasn't posted in a long time. Edit: Nevermind she just posted in Naperville
-
02-01-22 10:04 #18182Senior Member

Posts: 56Lexi
Yea haven't seen her in a while. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 08:49 #18181Senior Member

Posts: 1438Using Pepper as a hooker name, it must be a sting.
Originally Posted by Fiasco20
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 08:36 #18180Senior Member

Posts: 574If she was a guy, that is quite possibly the best boob job I have ever seen.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 05:54 #18179Senior Member

Posts: 172PSE escorts
Can someone give me a list of some of the best and most freakiest pse providers in the city besides Macie or holly berry?
-
02-01-22 05:52 #18178Regular Member

Posts: 2Xena nyx
I am not truing to spam or trick any body. You asked about this girl and I wanted to let you guys know that you're rolling the dice when if you deal with her.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 01:51 #18177Senior Member

Posts: 769Maybe or Maybe Not
There is no way the breast in that photo is fake and no way such a natural looking breast could be bolted on to a flat chest. Whether the body and face combo will be the same body and face combo when you show up, I can't say. If the ad is calling you, TOFTT.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 23:50 #18176Senior Member

Posts: 54Pepper?
Wasn't Pepper Angie Dickinson's name on the show "Police Woman"? Maybe a cruel joke by your uncle?
Originally Posted by Nicker69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 23:39 #18175Senior Member

Posts: 868User
She's an H user. That's probably why she disappears like this.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 21:35 #18174Regular Member

Posts: 8Nasty freak girls
Moving this post for visibility.
Still on the hunt for girls who are open to hard gagging blowjobs, slapping, puke, degrading talk.
Or ones who will be on the receiving end of golden showers.
Anybody know some freaks who are down for this?
-
01-31-22 21:15 #18173Senior Member

Posts: 297Lexi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74444612
I know this is Lexi who used to stroll 47th. Moved up in the world to suburban hotels. I know she used to suck a good dick but it's been years. Anyone try her out recently? Wondering if it's worth it or does she rush you. Would love to glaze her like she is in those pics.
-
01-31-22 18:52 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 78Got to Ask: Kasia
OK. I'm pretty open minded to almost anything, but is this a dude? I just can't tell and I'm strangely drawn to this ad every time I see it. I like them a bit rough on the edges. Just can can't pull the trigger on reaching out for some reason.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74456023
-
01-31-22 18:48 #18171Senior Member

Posts: 78La Femme Nikita / Niki
Got ghosted again. Not sure what I am doing wrong with her. Second time I've been able to secure an appointment, per her ad's request, and then she goes silent when the time comes. Been trying for over a year. And only seem to actually connect with her every 6 months or so despite her posting 2 x day. LOL. Any advice? I know she's super hard to get ahold of, but when we do connect out text's are respectful and reasonable. Not sure where I'm going wrong. If she's not that into me, would appreciate her just saying so and not wasting time to have me show up at an address.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74436928
-
01-31-22 17:05 #18170Senior Member

Posts: 321She is legit. A little bigger than the photos. Great nice naturals. Very choosy about who she sees. Requires you send face pic. Good safe location. Excellent BBBJ. No daty or dfk. More open menu for right price. Has had ads going back to 2020. Pretty low profile.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 13:09 #18169Senior Member

Posts: 1438What are the specifics that lead you to believe that it is a sting. My first reason to believe that is not is they would have picked a better looking woman.
Originally Posted by Nicker69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






