Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11064

    Eternalsnow123

    Quote Originally Posted by RayMunroe  [View Original Post]
    The username is eternalsnow123.
    She blocked me also. Can someone check SA to see if she is still on the board.

  2. #11063

    Pmorg

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-cd36f8b66ad1

    $500 PPM, BBBJ. No swallow, CFS, quick to move to text and doesn't waste time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG‎  

  3. #11062
    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    What was her name? Her profile is down, or I'm blocked.
    The username is eternalsnow123.

  4. #11061
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met because she's too far. Can host during day sometimes. Seeking $300, reports are a 6/6 but she really gets into it. Please hit it because I don't want to make that drive.
    What was her name? Her profile is down, or I'm blocked.

  5. #11060

    New month, New Scammers

    Holy Crap!

    My account has been under attack the last 12 hours. 30+ Venezuelan favorites, along with a bunch of other random favorites from other countries.

  6. #11059

    Spicy Indian

    As you can see, I usually go for South Asian chicks. Any recommendations gentlemen?

    And while we are at it, any word on this peach?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-127fb3646f52

  7. #11058

    Hikergirl

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Does someone has a picture, PM is fine or an impression of her looks? Let's say face is 6, body is 8 or something like that?
    Clear inbox.

  8. #11057

    Discussed a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat111  [View Original Post]
    She seems legit, but I would like input from an experienced forum member.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-cfd71e0a1661
    I haven't met because she's too far. Can host during day sometimes. Seeking $300, reports are a 6/6 but she really gets into it. Please hit it because I don't want to make that drive.

  9. #11056

    Hiker Girl Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Does someone has a picture, PM is fine or an impression of her looks? Let's say face is 6, body is 8 or something like that?
    DM me for pics and info. I met for coffee but didn't go through with it. Just a little too muscular for me LOL.

  10. #11055
    Quote Originally Posted by JDuB1970  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed. Doesn't she have s BF or something?

    $400 is what she quoted me.
    Does someone has a picture, PM is fine or an impression of her looks? Let's say face is 6, body is 8 or something like that?

  11. #11054

    Need a little help

    Met this gal for a M&G, but never got further. She lost her job and is doing cam work, but is embarrassed to give me the link and has blocked all viewers from our state.

    Could someone hit her up on seeking, say you are visiting her area to check on your company's distribution center and see if she offers her Cam Link info and forward to me?

    Many thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-5176808d2ebd

  12. #11053

    Any word on this Indian spinner?

    She seems legit, but I would like input from an experienced forum member.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-cfd71e0a1661

  13. #11052

    Not Surprising

    Talked to her (or a trans him?) a couple while back. Image search on private pics she had on SA at the time brought up several mug shots and arrest reports including theft / larceny and drugs. Little further sleuthing led to all kinds of other ugly stuff too. I posted the following here in Dec 2020.

    "Sky1020 - $300, needs to be ubered to / from Romeoville. Found her social media and by that I mean several mug shots. Pic on SA is fake, she's actually 50 not 33 and looks like a crack head tranny that's had a rough go of things. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy829  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-1b902c8e60c7

    This one is psycho. She threatened to report me and call the cops on me for telling her in text that any arrangement that I make will include sex. She says she will report me for solicitation unless I pay her off. I never offered money. However, I do have her texts attempting extortion.

  14. #11051

    Sky1020

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-1b902c8e60c7

    This one is psycho. She threatened to report me and call the cops on me for telling her in text that any arrangement that I make will include sex. She says she will report me for solicitation unless I pay her off. I never offered money. However, I do have her texts attempting extortion.

  15. #11050

    Kittykat GPS

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-8964e2f3ba49

    This one has GPS. She wants 300 just to let me watch her drink coffee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape