Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 17699
-
01-31-22 15:06 #9119Senior Member

Posts: 471Naomi spelled backwards is I moan. I always told her that joke and she would giggle and say I do for you. Well, now's she's waiting for us in monger heaven boys. See you later alligator.
Originally Posted by Coffee636
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 14:01 #9118Senior Member

Posts: 418Hope I don't sound insensitive, but does anyone have an old ad or pic of her? I feel like I saw her ads many times, but never got to see her. Just can't put a face to the name.
Originally Posted by Coffee636
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 12:38 #9117Senior Member

Posts: 120Naomi
What a shame.
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
I got to see her back in September.
I couldn't find any information online about her passing.
Her FB had nothing as well.
Sad.
-
01-31-22 11:52 #9116Senior Member

Posts: 111Naomi
Her roommate said she had a seizure. She found her when she came home from work. I never did get a chance to see her but had texted, seemed like a nice person. Sad.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 11:09 #9115Senior Member

Posts: 338Clayton Summer
I've seen Summer numerous times over the years. Menu has varied significantly in that time and I believe nowadays it's FBSM with HJ only. Used to be close to GFE with a couple simple rules but maybe that was just with regulars. Either way, definitely worth a visit since it's a great massage and finish, not to mention a very attractive woman in her 40's.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 09:27 #9114Senior Member

Posts: 120I was told the same thing.
Originally Posted by Coffee636
[View Original Post]
I wonder what happened her?
She was always nice to be with.
-
01-30-22 16:35 #9113Regular Member

Posts: 6Naomi Monroe
Hey all, I just tried to see if Naomi was available, and was told that she passed away last Friday. I know she enjoyed what she did, and what she did for us. I only saw her once, but she was very memorable for me. I enjoyed ever minute I was with her. Hopefully you all felt the same. RIP Naomi Monroe.
-
01-30-22 12:47 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 489Fake
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74212400
This is the fake ad, she is using, Persia's pics.
-
01-30-22 12:07 #9111Senior Member

Posts: 489One is fake
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/706273838431
This girl is in Nashville, and has been seen, someone here in stl, has copied her pics, she has ads on a couple of sites.
-
01-30-22 02:35 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 164Yea she real. She live in a apartment complex off highway k.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 01:34 #9109Senior Member

Posts: 74Anyone know about this one?
Looks good, seems legit, but that area always makes me worry a bit its LE?? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74349838.
-
01-29-22 19:48 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 551Agree 100%
Made the mistake of visiting her about 8 months ago, I would call the experience a "Level-5 Shitshow" but that would actually be an insult to Level-5 Shitshows-this drugged out piece of mumbling garbage was way fucking worse!
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
Avoid her at ALL cost!
-
01-29-22 15:40 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 72Yeah. I reached out to 5 more this morning. All wanted deposits. Got to be a lot of girls not working or a lot of dumb guys.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 14:58 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 235Prada
Has anyone given Prada a shot? Pretty sure those aren't her pics.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/74256812
-
01-29-22 14:57 #9105Senior Member

Posts: 235Deposits
90% of the deposit ads on there are fake, the other 10% are dumb.
Originally Posted by CarJamm1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




