Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1098
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #213

    None of these girls take me seriously LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1956  [View Original Post]
    Other than a quick hello, don't bother messaging. I use messaging only to weed out the fake ads and scammers. Move on quickly to swapping digits then get down to business. If done right, there's no reason to not line up something quickly.
    One girl literally messaged me saying I'm way too young to be on the website LOL. Looks like I'm going to have to go find an escort if I ever want to get laid and lose my virginity. Girls on SA won't take me seriously because of my age.

  2. #212

    Don't spend too much time messaging

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys even have conversations with these girls through messages? It's impossible to have conversations with 99 percent of the girls on the site cause they don't put any effort and there's nothing to go off of. How do you guys do it LOL? I don't get it. Cause in order to get them to even meetup in the first place there has to be some rapport build up but I have no idea how to do that with these girls.
    Other than a quick hello, don't bother messaging. I use messaging only to weed out the fake ads and scammers. Move on quickly to swapping digits then get down to business. If done right, there's no reason to not line up something quickly.

  3. #211

    Conversations

    How do you guys even have conversations with these girls through messages? It's impossible to have conversations with 99 percent of the girls on the site cause they don't put any effort and there's nothing to go off of. How do you guys do it LOL? I don't get it. Cause in order to get them to even meetup in the first place there has to be some rapport build up but I have no idea how to do that with these girls.

  4. #210

    Marie_1123 on Seeking

    I thought I had seen some reviews of her but I could not find any. We have communicated and she seems good. Just wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-bb0737bb7fbb

  5. #209

    You Guys Were Right

    Had to delete my SA account. Was barely getting any matches / responses and it was really stressing me out. Just too young for it I guess. Maybe I'll try again 10 years from now when I'm in my 30's.

  6. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith727  [View Original Post]
    M&G is meet and greet, but I'm not sure about PPM.
    Pay per meet.

  7. #207

    PrettyAphrodite

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-b84b84e2be48

    Little 5' spinner. My type. But will only do ppm. Won't come down below $$ but worth it.

    Can't seem to upload pics.

  8. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Excuse my ignorance but what is M&G and PPM?
    M&G is meet and greet, but I'm not sure about PPM.

  9. #205
    Meet and greet. First in-person meeting typically done in a public place.

    Pay per meet instead of monthly allowance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Excuse my ignorance but what is M&G and PPM?

  10. #204

    M&G and PPM

    Quote Originally Posted by StarTrek  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Met this girl for M&G. She is real and nice personality. Unfortunately not my type. Little too much on the curvy side.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-cc19e4d21177

    $$$ for ppm. She said she might be ok with allowance if it turns into long term.
    Excuse my ignorance but what is M&G and PPM?

  11. #203

  12. #202

    Sugar babies

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie720  [View Original Post]
    I disagree with a lot of what has been written in response to your inquiry. When I was 26 I was very active on SA and bagged probably 50 girls over a few years. Being young and reasonably attractive can be advantageous. I'm not rich, but I have a job in healthcare and make about 100 k. Plenty of money to throw 200-300 at a girl a few times a month. Now if you work at Walmart, they won't fall for it. But you don't have to be a millionaire. Ive pumped and dumped PLENTY of SBs. Youll find that many of them are just sex workers in denial, but ultra low volume, not willing to post on public escort ad sites. And many of them will spend hours and even nights with you for 200-300 with literally no rules. You dont hear about the good reports because these arent the kind of girls you share with random mongers on a forum like this, but the sugar world is a gold mine.

    And with the rates that all these nasty fat drugged out escorts are charging, 200-300 for a literal 10 is a bargain. Many of the girls just don't know what they are worth on SA. At least they used to be like that. I've heard reports that things have changed.
    I am late 40's and have made arrangements with sugar babies for a couple decades. I agree with everything stated here, including that tiktok snapchat etc seems to be changing things somehow. Still, these are by and large girls who are happy to get a few hundred for a night out, as they probably go out mostly with younger lost losers otherwise and get zero.

  13. #201

    Your Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie720  [View Original Post]
    I disagree with a lot of what has been written in response to your inquiry. When I was 26 I was very active on SA and bagged probably 50 girls over a few years. Being young and reasonably attractive can be advantageous. I'm not rich, but I have a job in healthcare and make about 100 k. Plenty of money to throw 200-300 at a girl a few times a month. Now if you work at Walmart, they won't fall for it. But you don't have to be a millionaire. Ive pumped and dumped PLENTY of SBs. Youll find that many of them are just sex workers in denial, but ultra low volume, not willing to post on public escort ad sites. And many of them will spend hours and even nights with you for 200-300 with literally no rules. You dont hear about the good reports because these arent the kind of girls you share with random mongers on a forum like this, but the sugar world is a gold mine.

    And with the rates that all these nasty fat drugged out escorts are charging, 200-300 for a literal 10 is a bargain. Many of the girls just don't know what they are worth on SA. At least they used to be like that. I've heard reports that things have changed.
    Yeah, you are right. Things have changed. Youtube / Tiktok OF has changed these girls. Also, You were 26 so Girls may not look at you as SD but a hookup who is also paying $$.. I am glad you had fun with the hookers who think they are not :-).

  14. #200

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKingQueen  [View Original Post]
    Sugar babies are not for one time pump and dump. They look for an arrangement that lasts for few months at least. What is the sugar baby budget you have? PM me if you want.
    I disagree with a lot of what has been written in response to your inquiry. When I was 26 I was very active on SA and bagged probably 50 girls over a few years. Being young and reasonably attractive can be advantageous. I'm not rich, but I have a job in healthcare and make about 100 k. Plenty of money to throw 200-300 at a girl a few times a month. Now if you work at Walmart, they won't fall for it. But you don't have to be a millionaire. I’ve pumped and dumped PLENTY of SBs. You’ll find that many of them are just sex workers in denial, but ultra low volume, not willing to post on public escort ad sites. And many of them will spend hours and even nights with you for 200-300 with literally no rules. You don’t hear about the good reports because these aren’t the kind of girls you share with random mongers on a forum like this, but the sugar world is a gold mine.

    And with the rates that all these nasty fat drugged out escorts are charging, 200-300 for a literal 10 is a bargain. Many of the girls just don't know what they are worth on SA. At least they used to be like that. I've heard reports that things have changed.

  15. #199

    Not for one time.

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I'm a 21 year old virgin. I've decided that rather than losing my virginity to an escort I would rather lose it to a sugar baby because escorts are a lot more cold and transactional. If anyone has sugar babies they could share with me please let me know (will also pay ofc for whatever the charge is as long as it's not outrageous). Would any of you guys be able to help out by sharing through pm's their contact info? Getting a girlfriend isn't an option for me.
    Sugar babies are not for one time pump and dump. They look for an arrangement that lasts for few months at least. What is the sugar baby budget you have? PM me if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape