Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 30806
-
01-31-22 12:39 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 1651Everything that is wrong
About the hobby these days can be summed up in this post.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 11:22 #16915Senior Member

Posts: 64Not viagra
Viagra helps with getting hard, but not much with PE. Some SSRIs can "help" delay, even can be prescribed for it (Dapoxetine), but almost to a fault (some people stop taking SSRIs specifically due to this side effect).
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
But even if the session ends up just under 15 (after oral), paying for 30 avoids clockwatching and any anxiety to make sure to finish in time.
-
01-31-22 10:09 #16914Regular Member

Posts: 20Not Lucid
She was totally out of it for me. Not bad service but was more interested in the TV show. She waiting until last minute to take of her shirt and kept the room dark. A bit heavier than expected. The odd thing was older woman in a wheelchair near her room. Appeared to go in after I left. Ok In a pinch did what I asked. Everything covered.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 08:59 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 88Hailey?
Any info on this babe?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2719441
-
01-31-22 08:39 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 578Sometimes its endurance
But for me 30 minutes is a pretty normal time for me to get there. Just how it is for me. But then again its not 30 minutes of straight going at it, but when you add up oral and a few minutes of small talk it ends up being about 30 minutes altogether.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 08:31 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 81Saw My Regulars
About 1. 5 weeks ago saw Bella Maytresse and visit was pretty much the same as they were in the past. Waited about 45 to an hour after the agreed time (not unusual LOL). But worth the wait when you see how sexy and willing she is to please you. She greets me warmly with LFK and continues to get ready. When the action begins, she is BBBJ with a lot of saliva to boot. I asked her to be a little sloppy with it LOL. DFK was also in the mix. Always have fun with her and I can't wait to repeat.
Also saw J Foxx as well a couple days after. As always, DFK and BBBJ were in play. I was enjoy the pounding I give her when I am behind her. Such a great ass!
-
01-31-22 07:46 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 1711There's more action in Tampa than maybe anywhere in the US. Half the strip clubs allow sex. Atlantis, Oasis, Oz, lipstixxx. The girls make you offers right when you walk in. They're mostly very hot, too. Then the staffed aromatherapy shops, which are just brothels. It's so easy there and there's a lot of choices. I wouldn't want to live there, but hope this helps.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 01:10 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 34It's all in the mind brother. Or get some rhino pills at your local sheetz.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 01:09 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 34Probably scam
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure this is a deposit (200) scammer.
Originally Posted by Nath5310
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 01:01 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 430Sasha review. Not good
This is the Sasha with black hair and glasses, lists her age as 25/26. I saw that she had some nice reviews here and took a chance. It was good but that is not why I will not return. Her arms are full of sores and marks from drug use.
Unfortunately for me, she did a great job of hiding them until we were well into the act. I got naked before her, she kept her long sleeved top on and just pulled it up to expose her boobs. By the time I got to see her arms it was too late to back out, I was naked and receiving oral. The experience was good but I have no plans to return. I am surprised / disappointed in others here as nobody has mentioned seeing this before. This is less of a review and more of a warning.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...le-nc/43737956
https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...e/305234740243
-
01-30-22 23:39 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 1301It's definitely a trek. For me it's only been worth it if I'm in Fayetteville and strike out. With the amount you pay I'd say most might be better off just spending 300-400 on something from eros or tryst unless you really love Asian women. To be fair the couple of times I've been the woman I got was a lot hotter than most of what I see posting around here.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 23:31 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 284Hmm, I was last in DC back in 2020. Not the first time. I think the hobby there is better when compare to Raleigh. Especially right now. I guess I know how to filter out the bs. No pun intended. LOL. It's our opinion.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 22:37 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 337Late to the party
So finally saw AJ. She stressed no FS via text. I get there and I pull out $200 and ask if I can hit it she says no, so I pull out another $100 and it's on. The box was so tight and juicy (a little hairy but not overwhelming it was nice. My magic # was $300. I wouldn't pay that much again but had to try since it's off limits. It was some really really good shit, not worth $300 tho.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 21:36 #16903Senior Member

Posts: 274DC sucks for the hobby, I used to live there as of March and grew up there. The hobby in DC is like in NC filled with BS / SCAMs and overpriced talent that think cause ita DC. They can charge a shit ton for services. Even if they are subpar.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 17:02 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 284Go splurge in DC / NOVA area. Multiple nationality. Multiple agencies. Massage with FS if that'd your thing. Less BS in the area when it comes to the hobby.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
Unless you want Latinas and going to Miami. In my opinion, I find the south east pretty dry and line up lacking. Including Atlanta. Guys mention Tampa, I haven't visit this city yet.
Most importantly, do your homework. Check out TER reviews in the area to get a idea. Also bedpage, not popular here but cities like Los Angeles and DC uses them.












Reply With Quote





