Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 41305
-
01-31-22 17:35 #25015Senior Member

Posts: 27Do you know
Another name for this Nikki, only one I saw on stg is different I think. Was she on lane ave, if so I'd love to feed her habits. Love me some nodding off nookie.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 17:07 #25014Senior Member

Posts: 256Fun sized
I saw her last week even though her ad didn't really list much. I pulled the trigger it was a good visit. She's easy to talk to, very chill and laid back. She's a spinner type if you're into that. She fit like a glove but wouldn't let me long stroke her the way I wanted to. The moaning and talking really got me into it. I'll be seeing her again. Did everything we discussed before the meeting.
-
01-31-22 16:55 #25013Senior Member

Posts: 256That ass looks amazing. Nice & curvy.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 15:54 #25012Regular Member

Posts: 17I spent a hour going back and forth and Barbie then she Ghost for no reason. Scammers.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 13:07 #25011Senior Member

Posts: 58Anyone know if real and worth
Texting ok quick response and off JTB.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/524144008327
-
01-31-22 10:55 #25010Senior Member

Posts: 522Nikki Lane
This is how I left Nikki this morning. She was completely out of it. She immediately passed out just like that after I was finished doing what I had to do. Slapped her on the ass to tell her I had to go. She come back threw in completely forgot we had just did the deed. LOL. [Deleted by Admin]
-
01-31-22 09:33 #25009Senior Member

Posts: 554No response
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/323308881498
Tried twice to get in contact with her, and got no response. Anyone know anything about her?
-
01-31-22 07:57 #25008Senior Member

Posts: 470Picture
Sorry, forgot to add the picture.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
Tall.
-
01-31-22 00:30 #25007Senior Member

Posts: 586Asian road show
Was she young or an old maid? Might be interested regardless if her performance is lackluster.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 22:48 #25006Senior Member

Posts: 242I saw her a few weeks ago. Set up for half hour but when I got there she had somewhere to be and then suddenly doesn't have a cover etc etc. She is pretty but I left unsatisfied. She should let's do a QV oral but it was lackluster and I left unsatisfied.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 21:11 #25005Senior Member

Posts: 137Who is he talking about though?
Originally Posted by Jax411
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 18:32 #25004Senior Member

Posts: 60Dreamland
Agree she is real. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 17:44 #25003Senior Member

Posts: 87Asian road show
My apologies forgot to send link.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/116461169284
-
01-30-22 17:42 #25002Senior Member

Posts: 87River
I had a dream with this one comms were good house wasn't in the best area but no neighbors were out side watching so wasn't a need for concern once I walked in there was a guy on the couch watching TV kinda small and drinking so I wasn't overly concern once we go down the hall her friend who I think she does doubles with was coming out the bathroom room so at that point I was a little on edge I asked could I look through the other room just for my safety she was okay with that so after I verified no one else was there we went to the room and got down to business she started with BBBJ then she slapped on the hat jumps on top shortly after we switched position I'm pounding going deep as possible and she takes it with no compliant overall it was a good body seems to be a little looser than I thought but will repeat if I'm on that side of town hopefully no extra roomies nex.
T time in which she did apologize for them being there.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/977157371989
-
01-30-22 17:33 #25001Senior Member

Posts: 351Just like another post / thread, you have give us name / pic / post / ad / link to who you are talking about?
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





