Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 573 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 623 673 1073 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9139

    Saw this one

    Finally got around to see this one, we text back and forth, I let her know that I usually don't get aroused with CBJ and I needed the boys played with and licked, she stated she knows what she's doing. So I took the leap, met her at some run down hotel in north county. I walked in the room she had a robe on with nothing under. She told me to lay down, and proceed with CBJ, about 5 minutes into she was like "look I'm not finna keep sucking your dick if it can't get hard" I responded by tell her I paid for her time, and I let you know I usually don't get up off cb, she then starting talking some other shit, and I told her "why you on some gangsta stuff", she got offended and told me to check my ears smh, I immediate got up and said the 100 hhr wasn't worth and she can keep that little 100 bucks, I got the hell out there. These younger girls attitude are jaded, and they come into this profession like we are inconvenience them and don't believe in giving a guy his money worth whether he can perform or not.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/314-919-7868

  2. #9138

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Naomi spelled backwards is I moan. I always told her that joke and she would giggle and say I do for you. Well, now's she's waiting for us in monger heaven boys. See you later alligator.
    Wow I tried to meet with her since she was close to me. Never made it happen. That's so sad. RIP.

  3. #9137

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Hope I don't sound insensitive, but does anyone have an old ad or pic of her? I feel like I saw her ads many times, but never got to see her. Just can't put a face to the name.
    Do a search for her on this thread, you'll find a link.

  4. #9136
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee636  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I just tried to see if Naomi was available, and was told that she passed away last Friday. I know she enjoyed what she did, and what she did for us. I only saw her once, but she was very memorable for me. I enjoyed ever minute I was with her. Hopefully you all felt the same. RIP Naomi Monroe.
    Naomi spelled backwards is I moan. I always told her that joke and she would giggle and say I do for you. Well, now's she's waiting for us in monger heaven boys. See you later alligator.

  5. #9135
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee636  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I just tried to see if Naomi was available, and was told that she passed away last Friday. I know she enjoyed what she did, and what she did for us. I only saw her once, but she was very memorable for me. I enjoyed ever minute I was with her. Hopefully you all felt the same. RIP Naomi Monroe.
    Hope I don't sound insensitive, but does anyone have an old ad or pic of her? I feel like I saw her ads many times, but never got to see her. Just can't put a face to the name.

  6. #9134

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    Her roommate said she had a seizure. She found her when she came home from work. I never did get a chance to see her but had texted, seemed like a nice person. Sad.
    What a shame.

    I got to see her back in September.

    I couldn't find any information online about her passing.

    Her FB had nothing as well.

    Sad.

  7. #9133

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    I was told the same thing.

    I wonder what happened her?

    She was always nice to be with.
    Her roommate said she had a seizure. She found her when she came home from work. I never did get a chance to see her but had texted, seemed like a nice person. Sad.

  8. #9132

    Clayton Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. 120 for the hour. I have only gotten a HJ although others have reported more. She does have an ad up. She is indeed a divorced mom with a day job. Her kids are in elementary school so if they are home, no massages. 40 something and lean. I like that look. Worth a try.
    I've seen Summer numerous times over the years. Menu has varied significantly in that time and I believe nowadays it's FBSM with HJ only. Used to be close to GFE with a couple simple rules but maybe that was just with regulars. Either way, definitely worth a visit since it's a great massage and finish, not to mention a very attractive woman in her 40's.

  9. #9131
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee636  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I just tried to see if Naomi was available, and was told that she passed away last Friday. I know she enjoyed what she did, and what she did for us. I only saw her once, but she was very memorable for me. I enjoyed ever minute I was with her. Hopefully you all felt the same. RIP Naomi Monroe.
    I was told the same thing.

    I wonder what happened her?

    She was always nice to be with.

  10. #9130

    Naomi Monroe

    Hey all, I just tried to see if Naomi was available, and was told that she passed away last Friday. I know she enjoyed what she did, and what she did for us. I only saw her once, but she was very memorable for me. I enjoyed ever minute I was with her. Hopefully you all felt the same. RIP Naomi Monroe.

  11. #9129

    Fake

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74212400

    This is the fake ad, she is using, Persia's pics.

  12. #9128

    One is fake

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/706273838431

    This girl is in Nashville, and has been seen, someone here in stl, has copied her pics, she has ads on a couple of sites.

  13. #9127
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Looks good, seems legit, but that area always makes me worry a bit its LE?? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74349838.
    Yea she real. She live in a apartment complex off highway k.

  14. #9126

    Anyone know about this one?

    Looks good, seems legit, but that area always makes me worry a bit its LE?? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74349838.

  15. #9125

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    She use to have an amazing body and superior head game. She then had a kid and the boobs went completely flat and butt empty. She is a severe addict who won't stay awake and then will try to make you leave with zero service demanding pay up front. You have been warned.
    Made the mistake of visiting her about 8 months ago, I would call the experience a "Level-5 Shitshow" but that would actually be an insult to Level-5 Shitshows-this drugged out piece of mumbling garbage was way fucking worse!

    Avoid her at ALL cost!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape