Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 954 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 1004 1054 1454 1954 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 30319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16024

    Bella

    I've read about a number of Bellas. But not sure if the so-so reviews were about this one. Many of the old links did not work.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/688822986364

    Thoughts?

  2. #16023

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckYouDryJade  [View Original Post]
    Is fucking atrocious.
    Agree with you that it is surgery one but I didn't find it too bad. Also with better attitude than most of others, that surely made up for any minor blemishes.

  3. #16022
    ONE freaking post from a forum advertiser. More GRAINS of salt and I don't want to be accused of white knighting either.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I agree with NC. I thought Nessa's stomach looked fine. However, I was more focused on her good stuff below her stomach.

  4. #16021

    Nessa's stomach

    I agree with NC. I thought Nessa's stomach looked fine. However, I was more focused on her good stuff below her stomach.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Who are you? I see you are listed as a forum advertiser? I see nothing wrong with her stomach.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckYouDryJade  [View Original Post]
    Is fucking atrocious.

  5. #16020
    Who are you? I see you are listed as a forum advertiser? I see nothing wrong with her stomach.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckYouDryJade  [View Original Post]
    Is fucking atrocious.

  6. #16019

    I made my share of mistakes

    I think we all have made mistakes when we were dumb and young and full of cum. A seasoned monger learns to think with his big head and not the little one. Pussy is everywhere and half the population has one. Just have to find the ones willing to give it up in a trade. It is the oldest profession for a reason. There are always women in need and spreading their legs is easy. SCAMS are everywhere these days too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    OK I will admit that I too have fallen victim to prepay scams. Years ago I gave a girl money upfront to get a hotel room for us to use. She disappeared with the money. I have made cashapp advances, small ones like $20 with promises like I'll pay you back. Never happens.

    So, do not ever send or pay money in advance. You will not see it again and you will not get any service that is promised.

    Only pay after you get the service that you want.

    GB40.

  7. #16018
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckYouDryJade  [View Original Post]
    Is fucking atrocious.
    Send a pic of your stomach and we can compare 😂.

  8. #16017

    Ariel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74368346

    Hi guys,

    Anybody has review for Ariel? The pics look cool to me and I had chatted with her but due to area and car play only, didn't pull trigger. This was 2 weeks back I think.

    Would appreciate if anyone has review. Thanks.

  9. #16016

    That surgery stomach

    Is fucking atrocious.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ for me. As for you, IDK. 250-300 for a FH sounds about right. Unless her plans have changed, she won't be available today.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/337556192590

    I have attached a more recent pic below.

  10. #16015

    Don't send money

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBarnesNc  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with Diana:

    https://dianasmenu.com/previews.html

    One issue that is keeping me from pulling the trigger, and that is she want money sent by CashApp, before anything.

    I don't like doing that, because it is too easy to be scammed!

    She has good reviews on her website blog, but then again it is so easy to fake this.

    I may give in, if she will meet me face to face and then we take it from there.

    Hope someone has had a good / great experience with this lady. As I want to!.
    OK I will admit that I too have fallen victim to prepay scams. Years ago I gave a girl money upfront to get a hotel room for us to use. She disappeared with the money. I have made cashapp advances, small ones like $20 with promises like I'll pay you back. Never happens.

    So, do not ever send or pay money in advance. You will not see it again and you will not get any service that is promised.

    Only pay after you get the service that you want.

    GB40.

  11. #16014
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBarnesNc  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with Diana:

    https://dianasmenu.com/previews.html

    One issue that is keeping me from pulling the trigger, and that is she want money sent by CashApp, before anything.

    I don't like doing that, because it is too easy to be scammed!

    She has good reviews on her website blog, but then again it is so easy to fake this.

    I may give in, if she will meet me face to face and then we take it from there.

    Hope someone has had a good / great experience with this lady. As I want to!

    Thanks.
    Ronnie, if you have really RTFF then you have read more accounts of guys getting ripped off with doing deposits then those that have actually succeeded in the meet up. Not bashing you, I have certainly let my urges drive me to do stupid things, go take a cold shower! Haha.

  12. #16013
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBarnesNc  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with Diana:

    https://dianasmenu.com/previews.html

    One issue that is keeping me from pulling the trigger, and that is she want money sent by CashApp, before anything.

    I don't like doing that, because it is too easy to be scammed!

    She has good reviews on her website blog, but then again it is so easy to fake this.

    I may give in, if she will meet me face to face and then we take it from there.

    Hope someone has had a good / great experience with this lady. As I want to!

    Thanks.
    Rule #1 is never send money first. It's a 100% scam.

  13. #16012

    Taylor

    Couldn't find anything. She legit?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/026280295666

  14. #16011

    Avoid

    She has demons bad an Handler close by doesn't look anything like the pictures avoid at all cost.

  15. #16010

    Dude, seriously?

    Her menu reads like a Google Translate from Russian:

    Gives you the hot sex in positions, anals I gives too.

    Come on brah.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBarnesNc  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with Diana:

    https://dianasmenu.com/previews.html

    One issue that is keeping me from pulling the trigger, and that is she want money sent by CashApp, before anything.

    I don't like doing that, because it is too easy to be scammed!

    She has good reviews on her website blog, but then again it is so easy to fake this.

    I may give in, if she will meet me face to face and then we take it from there.

    Hope someone has had a good / great experience with this lady. As I want to!

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape