Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 952 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12530

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...esire/43873189

    I reached out to Jessica a couple days ago. She texted back pretty quick and we planned to get together a couple hours later and that's when things went silent. I reached back out to her this morning and she actually answered the phone and told me she was in the Cocoa area and we agreed to meet up at 1:00. She quoted $150 for HHr. We agreed that I would call her at 12:30 to get address. Again, that's when she ghosted me once again. Anyone had any luck with her?
    I have been trying to hook up with her for two weeks! Same thing, she'll answer first text but then goes silent. She will then send a text one or two days later wondering if you still want to see her.

  2. #12529

    Jessica. Terrible Comms

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...esire/43873189

    I reached out to Jessica a couple days ago. She texted back pretty quick and we planned to get together a couple hours later and that's when things went silent. I reached back out to her this morning and she actually answered the phone and told me she was in the Cocoa area and we agreed to meet up at 1:00. She quoted $150 for HHr. We agreed that I would call her at 12:30 to get address. Again, that's when she ghosted me once again. Anyone had any luck with her?

  3. #12528
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar5  [View Original Post]
    NO. Nice girl pics are at least 60 lbs misleading.
    I got to agree. Even though I had an overall nice time with her (BBBJ was on point and multiple cups were had), she still looked nothing like her pics.

  4. #12527

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    OK, but how was your dream? Is her body shot close to reality?
    When she walked in I just shook my head but the little head said what the hell. But the head game which is all I wanted was terrible because she kept stopping and the body shot is way off she's probably around 180+ lbs if you like large you'll be ok. She just never lost the 15 month old baby weight and she’s probably still gaining because the body photo isn’t even close.

  5. #12526
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    OK, but how was your dream? Is her body shot close to reality?
    NO. Nice girl pics are at least 60 lbs misleading.

  6. #12525

    Little sexy me

    Quote Originally Posted by Conor1955  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link or contact info?
    Just google and you can find most anything; however good luck because marcie books up with regulars every time she comes to town and that's true in brevard or daytona. I have known her for almost 5 years and she is absolutely the best. LOL first time I met her she came to my house in Palm Bay driving her muscle car and while I don't see her as frequently as previous years; if she fit into my schedule I certainly would see her again.

    https://www.mccoysguide.com/lil-sexy...ncinnati-25166

  7. #12524

    Taylor experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    All I'm going to say is the face photos she is using is not even close to what walks in the door.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...b/982045202477
    OK, but how was your dream? Is her body shot close to reality?

  8. #12523

    LSME / Marcie

    Does anyone have a link or contact info?

  9. #12522

    Liberty contact

    Thanks Can, I've seen the reviews, now I can contact her.

  10. #12521

    Lsme

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Lsme is defiantly in town just had a pleasurable Hh with her. Man does she aim to please. She's in town till Monday. So catch her while you can. And certainly enjoy her.

    Bs.
    I'm in town also until Monday. Anyone have a link I can follow? TIA!

  11. #12520

    Marcie

    Had a great visit with Marcie last night. Tried to meet up with her earlier in the day but she was changing hotels and our schedules didn't align. She stopped by my place later in the evening. We sat and talked a while as she shared recent life experiences. On to the bedroom and amazing as always. She said she is thinking about getting an apartment here and planning on moving to Mississippi, where she has family. If either of those things happen she'll be here more frequently.

    Hobby On!

    KL.

  12. #12519
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCon45  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

    I am going to me in the Melbourne area next week.

    I am looking for a great provider.

    I am kinda picky so any help would be appreciated.

    Brunette spinner higher end would be awesome!

    Please pm me if you have a utr.

    If you ever come to Grand Rapids MI.

    Let me know I have a list and will return the favor.
    The talent pool here is fairly shallow, you may want to read up on the below providers:

    Della and Andrea: might be the best looking girls around, they are a little higher price, reports are everything is covered, I can't speak from my own experience though. Also, Liberty O Love and Krys have great reviews, massage and more. There are two Heathers; one petite yoga body and A's. The Other with nice man mades. Both get great reviews for service, both are older providers. Have seen both of them multiple times and would repeat.

    LSME Marcie is one of the best providers we see in this area, she travels and she happens to be in town this weekend. Great personality, rocking bod, full menu. She is a seasoned provider with awesome reviews. Not sure if your schedules will align with your travel plans.

    Hope your stay is memorable and enjoyable.

    Hobby On!

    KL.

  13. #12518

    Visiting for a few days

    Hello guys,

    I am going to me in the Melbourne area next week.

    I am looking for a great provider.

    I am kinda picky so any help would be appreciated.

    Brunette spinner higher end would be awesome!

    Please pm me if you have a utr.

    If you ever come to Grand Rapids MI.

    Let me know I have a list and will return the favor.

  14. #12517

    Any update / info on Colleen?

    I was wondering if anyone had seen an ad for Colleen? I've seen on here that she had a child some time ago. When I was dreaming off her she was in a place resembling a low-grade hotel / motel in the Palm Bay Area near 95. Small little blonde thing with crazy skills. Happy mongering. Any info is appreciated.

  15. #12516

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    First time poster long time lurker, Saw Taylor in Rockledge recently, comms were good she told me to stop by her place and see her. She does massage also if your interested in that as well. Had a great dream with amazing headache relief and some covered k-9. Dream ended with a bust in the wrapper if you like a sweet girl looking like younger blonde with nice tits and a great ass go see her you will not be disappointed. Donation is the standard for this area treat her good and you will have a good time. You can use the number posted on her craigslist ad or message me for the new one if you like she asked me for help so it may work better than the crap app she was using. She has incall sometimes or can do outcall. Glad to write, a review finally. Have a few others to post soon. Happy Mongering and Have a Fun Safe New Years.

    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hw...418740523.html
    All I'm going to say is the face photos she is using is not even close to what walks in the door.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...b/982045202477

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape