Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 17049
-
02-02-22 08:34 #11064Senior Member

Posts: 47Eternalsnow123
She blocked me also. Can someone check SA to see if she is still on the board.
Originally Posted by RayMunroe
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 00:41 #11063Senior Member

Posts: 53Pmorg
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-cd36f8b66ad1
$500 PPM, BBBJ. No swallow, CFS, quick to move to text and doesn't waste time.
-
02-02-22 00:22 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 53The username is eternalsnow123.
Originally Posted by Brody17
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 14:07 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 91What was her name? Her profile is down, or I'm blocked.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 10:16 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 53New month, New Scammers
Holy Crap!
My account has been under attack the last 12 hours. 30+ Venezuelan favorites, along with a bunch of other random favorites from other countries.
-
02-01-22 09:21 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 47Spicy Indian
As you can see, I usually go for South Asian chicks. Any recommendations gentlemen?
And while we are at it, any word on this peach?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-127fb3646f52
-
02-01-22 06:04 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 62Hikergirl
Clear inbox.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 19:35 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 541Discussed a lot
I haven't met because she's too far. Can host during day sometimes. Seeking $300, reports are a 6/6 but she really gets into it. Please hit it because I don't want to make that drive.
Originally Posted by WhoDat111
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 17:52 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 27Hiker Girl Pics
DM me for pics and info. I met for coffee but didn't go through with it. Just a little too muscular for me LOL.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 15:11 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 430Does someone has a picture, PM is fine or an impression of her looks? Let's say face is 6, body is 8 or something like that?
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 14:02 #11054Senior Member

Posts: 256Need a little help
Met this gal for a M&G, but never got further. She lost her job and is doing cam work, but is embarrassed to give me the link and has blocked all viewers from our state.
Could someone hit her up on seeking, say you are visiting her area to check on your company's distribution center and see if she offers her Cam Link info and forward to me?
Many thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-5176808d2ebd
-
01-31-22 12:10 #11053Senior Member

Posts: 47Any word on this Indian spinner?
She seems legit, but I would like input from an experienced forum member.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-cfd71e0a1661
-
01-30-22 13:19 #11052Senior Member

Posts: 754Not Surprising
Talked to her (or a trans him?) a couple while back. Image search on private pics she had on SA at the time brought up several mug shots and arrest reports including theft / larceny and drugs. Little further sleuthing led to all kinds of other ugly stuff too. I posted the following here in Dec 2020.
"Sky1020 - $300, needs to be ubered to / from Romeoville. Found her social media and by that I mean several mug shots. Pic on SA is fake, she's actually 50 not 33 and looks like a crack head tranny that's had a rough go of things. ".
Originally Posted by Malfoy829
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 10:41 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 165Sky1020
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-1b902c8e60c7
This one is psycho. She threatened to report me and call the cops on me for telling her in text that any arrangement that I make will include sex. She says she will report me for solicitation unless I pay her off. I never offered money. However, I do have her texts attempting extortion.
-
01-30-22 10:29 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 165Kittykat GPS
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-8964e2f3ba49
This one has GPS. She wants 300 just to let me watch her drink coffee.












Reply With Quote





