Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 1585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18162

    Scammed

    Sent a $50 deposit to 872-XXX-1757 and got burned, multiple well reviewed providers in those photos.

    Nobody, and by that I mean not one fucking person needs to tell him that he shouldn't have sent the deposit. He knows he shouldn't have done it.

    A2

  2. #18161

    The dude

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Notice that the guy she's walking with is checking door handles to see if any open. That's not to suggest she will be a problem, since George says she's a good provider.

  3. #18160

    Link to better Angel images


  4. #18159
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker69  [View Original Post]
    Smelled bad as a lot of them do LOL. Overall, bad experience. She has a gorda tummy. Was a bit off a turnoff but I didn't care because I was horny as fook LOL.
    Could you give a little more detail, and what was the damage? Any rules?

  5. #18158
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman97  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. Real pics. Used to work with Norma in Cicero. Lots of abcesses on her legs. I think she's a user. No riding but everything else. Not bad but not for me.
    Yes. I agree. Have seen her many times. Can usually find her on fifth between Kostner and Pulaski.

  6. #18157

    Angel is back in town.

    Angel is back in town.

    Attached are screenshots of her image page, plus a few other pics from older ads.

    The image page link was: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4702957221 . That link doesn't work anymore, but it does contain her p h 0 ʼn e - ʼn ũ m b 3 ŗ..

    Those who know Angel, know what a treat she is. For those who don't, I highly recommend her. She's not cheap, (like everything else these days), but she's a great girl to spend time with, of which I've done a bunch over the last several years on and off. It's been intermittent because she has a tendency to disappear for long periods of time, much to my dismay and sorrow. He who hesitates is lost. That must be why I saw her 3 of the first 4 days after she came back into town.

    As always, don't tell her the link to this place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angel.images.bottom.jpg‎   a2b5174f4e134d4048002d561a7c88c3_f.jpg‎   602e6f245c93d51378faf47d982072d6_f.jpg‎   1fd2868f6114127ca4a1fe20c33ab090_f.jpg‎   470-295-7221_angel.jpg‎  


  7. #18156

    Overpriced imo

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Smelled bad as a lot of them do LOL. Overall, bad experience. She has a gorda tummy. Was a bit off a turnoff but I didn't care because I was horny as fook LOL.

  8. #18155
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74230719

    Any verdict on this one?

    I thought she came from the same group that used to have a place near Cermak and Laramie but she may be in her own now.
    She's cute. Real pics. Used to work with Norma in Cicero. Lots of abcesses on her legs. I think she's a user. No riding but everything else. Not bad but not for me.

  9. #18154
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    What is her price?
    I saw ruby for 150 hhr on river north on 2019 and that was definitely a fair deal. 500 is laughable for her. She's also high volume on the days she works.

  10. #18153

  11. #18152
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekWalkers99  [View Original Post]
    Oh she's real alright. In fact if you look closely you can see that xena and Marie are the same person. Hmu for details.
    Heads up to you guys. I PMed this person to follow up and they responded from a different account with zero posts saying they didn't get my message. Then that account and this one both proceeded to repeatedly send me the same google drive link, desperately trying to get me to click on it. I'd report it to Admin, but for some reason I've been prevented from reporting stuff to him. Just be aware of messages from accounts with few or no posts sending you links and don't click them.

  12. #18151

    Mallory

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74230719

    Any verdict on this one?

    I thought she came from the same group that used to have a place near Cermak and Laramie but she may be in her own now.

  13. #18150

    Lili in Naperville

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74225387

    Seen this one twice in past week or so. Great attitude and energetic. Decent looking for a 40 + year old. First visit was just a BBBJ and a face glazing. 2nd visit I put it in her ass but she can barely take it. Pulled out for another face glaze. BBBJ / cof 15 minutes was 1 and second visit was 1. 4 for 20 minutes with the Greek. Great value but ready to move on.

  14. #18149
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    If you go to about the middle of her pic page, it's everything above her in the white thong. Everything below that is someone different. She's definitely real, she's petite. But yeah I don't know why different girls are on there.
    I always used to think that pics of different girls were likely scams or bullshit.

    But I think sometimes it's because LC indexes all the pics, comments, and reviews to the phone number. And once in a while a girl gets a number that another girl used previously. So now, if all the pics in the top part of the image page are consistent, then there's different pics below, I'm a little less inclined to dismiss it out of hand.

    https://Sumosear.ch can be a good resource for figuring it out. It'll sometimes have a lot of posting history also indexed by phone number.

  15. #18148

    Info

    Hi,

    Any info about this one. I know it's a SA link, but I think somebody reported about her in the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape