Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 37633
-
01-30-22 18:54 #24238Regular Member

Posts: 3Chelsea
Anyone know what happened to Chelsea from CB spa Utica? Is she still there or somewhere else now? I thought she owned this place..
-
01-30-22 16:52 #24237Senior Member

Posts: 135Can you please tell me where can I go to experience this wonderful lady?
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 16:43 #24236Regular Member

Posts: 13Good call. https://massagebycrystal-nyc.com/.
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 13:59 #24235Banned Member

Posts: 233Have any links for her?
Originally Posted by Sean1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 13:42 #24234Senior Member

Posts: 118Overall this is correct except I'll chime in and say she talks real dirty and encouraging. The 150 I spent for the half was way better than many cheaper options that give a HE. It was because of her personality. She was awesome. But yes, no participation on her to you.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 09:13 #24233Regular Member

Posts: 13Crystal
I saw her a couple times before covid when she came to town. First was a nuru massage with BJ finish and second was straight FS. I honestly don't remember the donation amount but I do know she wasn't cheap. Beautiful body with nice bolt-ons. Very clean and soft skin. As to answer your second question, I don't know. I followed her on Twitter and had fantasized about being with her so that's why I pulled the trigger. I will say I don't have the urge to pull it again.
Originally Posted by Sean1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 08:33 #24232Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Lia
She's been reviewed before. I've seen her twice before. She's a super cool woman. Drug free. Apartment in a safe area. Her boobs are obviously big and she has a nice backside as well. She gets nude and some roaming is allowed. Per my experience no fiv no BJ and no FS. Its basically a diy while she watches and minimally participates.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 05:45 #24231Senior Member

Posts: 416Google has all five star reviews mostly from women. You be the judge.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 02:16 #24230Senior Member

Posts: 465Lia
Anybody seen this one? Happy hunting my friends. Mm686.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1639735
-
01-29-22 21:06 #24229Senior Member

Posts: 190A world of relaxation
Anyone tried awor on fort st in LP? They offer massage and jacuzzi. Curious if anything is on the menu.
-
01-29-22 19:46 #24228Senior Member

Posts: 929True. Kindness and patience might get you the extra quarter mile, but it takes time. I've gotten FS twice from oldies that heejung47 said were impossible. But we're talking years of occasional visits. Its crazy how they remember you months later, and it ain't the young ones.
Originally Posted by Kimha55
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 18:59 #24227Senior Member

Posts: 427Nuru and bikini massage
Anyone been here? I texted her and she said she's available tomorrow. I'm hesitant on going because it could be an expensive happy hour.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ssage/41691752
-
01-29-22 18:54 #24226Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Latina in Troy
=BornSinner;5752147 I've tried once, says she doesn't see black men then you get a call from another number saying they're the cartel and you wasted their girl.
She's not worth it anyways. Overpriced and underwhelmed. The profile pics are obviously fake. Her looks are ok depending on your taste and performance wise was lacking IMHO. Her attitude is total business like and not into it at all, YMMV. Two bills for HJ, for bills for cfs.
-
01-29-22 17:57 #24225Banned Member

Posts: 106Yes, but
Yes, but you will have to ask for it. With the old Jenny, that was her thing.
Originally Posted by Epoks
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 16:53 #24224Senior Member

Posts: 435Many thanks.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





