Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,056 to 17,070 of 44190
-
01-29-22 18:26 #27135Senior Member

Posts: 491Bb
There is like 99.9% of chance that you will get some kind of hiv, chlomidia or honorea after having bb with her dude Don't go all in.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 18:25 #27134Senior Member

Posts: 491Any hint on name?
Can you DM me the name of the location boss?
Originally Posted by RomperRoom
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 17:36 #27133Senior Member

Posts: 67Cheapest I have found is 2nd floor at Lampson and Euclid. Nice Viets and Latins.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 17:14 #27132Senior Member

Posts: 1657It's so easy to go to the restroom and wash front and back in the sink. They'll smell soap and not ass.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 17:06 #27131I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239What?
Lucy is a gem. Hard / impossible to beat her attitude and enthusiasm. Always smiling, she loves sex.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
Slammer ... why are you trying to book MTs for others??? "The hotline is open Apple is available ". Sounds a bit scamish to me.
-
01-29-22 16:10 #27130Senior Member

Posts: 1377The hotline is open Apple is available
The hotline is open Apple is available If nobody can satisfy her I guess I'll have to do it Sunday night when I get back.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 16:06 #27129Senior Member

Posts: 1377I would never try Lucy!! She's probably pissed about Apple.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 16:05 #27128Senior Member

Posts: 1377You got it brother some of these guys that come in there come on. Chicks say I'm not sucking his cock he smells like ass.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 15:18 #27127Senior Member

Posts: 701Is the f& c. Stands for 1st class massage?
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 14:41 #27126Senior Member

Posts: 648Yes, shower! I've been mentioning this for years to mongers, out there. Shower for the ladies. Don't bathe yourself in Tom Ford cologne or apply coats Axe spray (they hate that). Just try to be shower fresh and you'll be appreciated and may even get upgraded treatment.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 14:26 #27125Senior Member

Posts: 1377F&C in Westminster
We should all know where it's at by now if not do your homework! I've been trying Apple on an on for the last few weeks great girl Slim great body Beautiful small tits. Great little ass She used to be a dancer. She's a little timid at first be gentle with her. I don't need any want to be porn stars going to see her!! Codeword would be a Steve!! I can probably set up some appointments now. If you're not cool as a cucumber and you shouldn't go!! Please take a shower at least.
-
01-29-22 14:04 #27124Senior Member

Posts: 40Agreed
I agree it's too much but I am willing to negotiate and pay 90 for a BJ from her.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 13:27 #27123I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239Search Around for Better Prices
Waaay too much. I can reliably get BBBJCIMS for 70 and BBFSCIP for 80 at a well known AMP. Please don't succumb to GPS.
Originally Posted by DeeNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 12:35 #27122Senior Member

Posts: 40Le Palace GG
Been to Le Palace in GG a few times and they offer extras last time I was there I got a sexy milfy asian with some nice tits that said she only works there Saturdays but she wanted 120 for BJ and 200 for FS lmao I've been wanting to visit her for a BJ but not sure if she's still there think her name was Emily.
Originally Posted by OCJeeper
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 10:23 #27121Regular Member

Posts: 12What's the damage at detox nowadays? Used to be $120 no house fee for 30 min FS.
Originally Posted by Westttwon
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





