Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 15287
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7112

    Eva at NYAF

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Nobody running for them at NYAW, all of a sudden such hot commodity when they get a second location? Please.

    Taht's probably woodguy shilling.

    Shill account detected.
    Ya'll got me intrigued. So I saw Itsy Bitsy "Eva" at New York Asian Fitness. Screed via NYAW (regular there). 4'11 at best, fat brown nipples on A cups. Smooth skin, somewhere in her 30's is my guess. Quiet. But what a FuckFace she has. And rides long dick to the ROOT in cowgirl. Fire cracker. And displayed carnival freak show flexibility, no joints, like Plastic Man in DC comics. I mentioned yoga and she hopped out of bed and did a handstand on the floor (and yes, I bent over and licked her right between her brown and pink holes). Basically, nearly anything goes with her. I only got off one nut in 2 hours but it was 100% dickitis (not her fault). Eva (I keep thinking of the movie Wall-E: "EeeeeeVaaaaahhh! Is a tiny beast. The only (only only only) downside I could point out is that her vagina and anus were a bit less grippy than I guessed based on her frame. And I squeezed all the way in. FLASHBACK: Long strokiing her Greek in Doggie Style at the corner of the bed, her shoulders into the mattress, she looks back at me through messy black hair: FUUUUUUUUUUK. Year, I am one very satisfied customer. Think I'll sign off now and find that extra nut I lost.

  2. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Dude, he has 2 posts, it's a shill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallyy  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they need shills. NY fitness is like a spinoff of NYAW. Abby is bibi and Eva is Mona from NYAW, with Bella and Cora, and the same MMS.
    Nobody running for them at NYAW, all of a sudden such hot commodity when they get a second location? Please.

    Taht's probably woodguy shilling.

    Shill account detected.

  3. #7110
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #7109
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Dude, he has 2 posts, it's a shill.
    LOL. Shill yourself.

    So all users with 2 reviews are shills?

    We're you a shill too when you had your first two reviews?

  5. #7108
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Dude, he has 2 posts, it's a shill.
    I don't think they need shills. NY fitness is like a spinoff of NYAW. Abby is bibi and Eva is Mona from NYAW, with Bella and Cora, and the same MMS.

  6. #7107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynolas  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage at that place?
    Dude, he has 2 posts, it's a shill.

  7. #7106
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynolas  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage at that place?
    The damage for that session is at the end of the review.

    $550 after an intro discount.

    I was told normally the damage is $320 per hour.

    $240 hh.

    I would suggest taking advantage of the discount.

  8. #7105
    What is the damage at that place?

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodieDudie  [View Original Post]
    First time at this newish agency. Got a reference from another location and got in.

    Private location in midtown Looks very familiar but who knows it sounds like a gym.

    Met the mms outside the door, and proceeded to a quick verification and a big bottle of water.

    The location is indeed looks and smells new.

    New showers new rooms new everything.

    Some rooms are bigger than others and some are naughtier than others (that's all I'm going to say about that) .

    The girls were super excited and lined up like good Chinese girls with daddy issues. All hot!!

    Some looked familiar some didn't but each with her own "thing" her special "move". One said "hi husband" , the other said "hi boyfriend", another said "hi handsome" but the ones I picked were the the two cuties that jumped on me and pushed me to the room.

    Abby and Eva. Are my punishment for today and apparently I've been a bad boy.

    Abby, GFE / fetish Extraordinaire. Has light skin, long hair, ample amount of tits, flattering makeup on a Milfy doll like face and medium build with a very feminine outline, shaved kitty and slippery when wet.

    Eva, PSE / Greek queen, sort, some extra meat, not fat at all just a bit fuller than a spinner. She has a cute smile and can turn it on quick. Nice ass for her small frame and proportionate tits with responsive nips, shaved tight kitty with a death grip and open menu (Greek, PSE). She's also very flexible. She blew me in upside down bridge.

    Matching sets of black High thighs that didn't stay on long enough for me to worship. The outfits weren't the only insane gimmick. The girls were actually naughty, freaks, simply nymphos!!

    Bbj / DT, DFK, Datty, 69, we did it all and only got to the second shower, ended with CIM and some COF on both. The girls went above and beyond with their skills and energy and I tipped accordingly especially since I got lucky with a 3 day double opening discount for five and a half bills, Better than a Groupon!

    Looking back I should have known that with a name like NY Asian Fitness it would be a hell of a workout.

  9. #7104

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by AamRoamer33  [View Original Post]
    Lily is still at Grand.
    Still at grand and there's another name Annie I think that's great.

  10. #7103

    NY Asians fitness. NYAF

    First time at this newish agency. Got a reference from another location and got in.

    Private location in midtown Looks very familiar but who knows it sounds like a gym.

    Met the mms outside the door, and proceeded to a quick verification and a big bottle of water.

    The location is indeed looks and smells new.

    New showers new rooms new everything.

    Some rooms are bigger than others and some are naughtier than others (that's all I'm going to say about that) .

    The girls were super excited and lined up like good Chinese girls with daddy issues. All hot!!

    Some looked familiar some didn't but each with her own "thing" her special "move". One said "hi husband" , the other said "hi boyfriend", another said "hi handsome" but the ones I picked were the the two cuties that jumped on me and pushed me to the room.

    Abby and Eva. Are my punishment for today and apparently I've been a bad boy.

    Abby, GFE / fetish Extraordinaire. Has light skin, long hair, ample amount of tits, flattering makeup on a Milfy doll like face and medium build with a very feminine outline, shaved kitty and slippery when wet.

    Eva, PSE / Greek queen, sort, some extra meat, not fat at all just a bit fuller than a spinner. She has a cute smile and can turn it on quick. Nice ass for her small frame and proportionate tits with responsive nips, shaved tight kitty with a death grip and open menu (Greek, PSE). She's also very flexible. She blew me in upside down bridge.

    Matching sets of black High thighs that didn't stay on long enough for me to worship. The outfits weren't the only insane gimmick. The girls were actually naughty, freaks, simply nymphos!!

    Bbj / DT, DFK, Datty, 69, we did it all and only got to the second shower, ended with CIM and some COF on both. The girls went above and beyond with their skills and energy and I tipped accordingly especially since I got lucky with a 3 day double opening discount for five and a half bills, Better than a Groupon!

    Looking back I should have known that with a name like NY Asian Fitness it would be a hell of a workout.

  11. #7102
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay 5 bills? No extra was offer? Bummer.
    Yea unfortunately total waste work my time and money. The thing is I've paid porn stars and other Asian providers And have gotten A+ service this was just a bad deal.

  12. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderSon  [View Original Post]
    Setup my appointment for Rin Jav star for an hour and was really disappointed with the service. She was absolutely gorgeous but being so young (21) had no personality didn't even try to fake it just made me feel like I was wasting her time. Table shower was mechanical the BBBJ was a for a minute and I wasn't hard and she just threw on the condom. Took a few minutes for me to get hard but finally did and finished after about 10 minutes because I wanted to get out of there I didn't try for round two just laid there. She didn't even try I was so disappointed. Still had time and ended up laying there. Do not recommend and won't return here ever.

    https://www.pleasure-palace.club/rinasahi
    What is your race may I ask? Some of these girls have only been servicing asians for the longest time.

  13. #7100

    NYAW. Chloe

    Anybody know where she ended up? Have been looking for her ever since she stopped working at NYAW.

  14. #7099
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThat  [View Original Post]
    Is this place shut down already or did they change the name? The website and Twitter both have not been updated since January 17th.
    I suspect The EdgeWater ladies are shifting over or back to Blue Ocean?

  15. #7098

    Rin jav

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderSon  [View Original Post]
    Setup my appointment for Rin Jav star for an hour and was really disappointed with the service. She was absolutely gorgeous but being so young (21) had no personality didn't even try to fake it just made me feel like I was wasting her time. Table shower was mechanical the BBBJ was a for a minute and I wasn't hard and she just threw on the condom. Took a few minutes for me to get hard but finally did and finished after about 10 minutes because I wanted to get out of there I didn't try for round two just laid there. She didn't even try I was so disappointed. Still had time and ended up laying there. Do not recommend and won't return here ever.

    https://www.pleasure-palace.club/rinasahi
    Did you pay 5 bills? No extra was offer? Bummer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape