Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11449

    Older the Berry

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Some arrest information over the years showed a couple of the "girls" were 65 and 67 years old.
    First off, my opinion will be biased because I am only attracted to Asian women. Since moving to this area it seems like the same opinion I formed while living in the I-95 area might apply. I break it down to a difference of the nationality of the place. Chinese places in smaller cities with a full menu will have a higher probability of the 60 year olds that are "New Young Girls" and they typically have a belly and look like they have have 2 shirts and yoga pants they bought off Amazon a long time ago. The standard menu places will have 30 and 40 year old that look 20 ish and are big on the "Maybe next time" to make you repeat. Sometimes you build a good connection and it pays off in the long run but I'm not visiting more than twice to see if that leads to something.

    Korean places seem to always have older women but they are fit and more friendly. I think I've only found one Korean place in Kentucky so far and it was a damn good time. In my experience they might be 50 but they have bodies of women half their age and know how to work it. If there was a Korean apartment agency in this area I would be broke because that is where you get the hot 40 year old that look mid 20's and they treat you like a king.

    Long story short, Add 15-20 years to whatever you think the Korean masseuse age is, add 10 years for every inch a Chinese full menu masseuse's belly goes past her boobs. If you go to standard place and she looks like she was shopping at WalMart on her day off then add 20 years. But always remember, these old women will rock your world if you tell them how sexy they look. They haven't all been sexy. But it was a damn good time! LOL.

  2. #11448

    Remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Some arrest information over the years showed a couple of the "girls" were 65 and 67 years old.
    I remember when literally over 30 years ago I lived in a slightly smaller city than Louisville, went to an AMP, was of course drunk out of my mind, when junior could still perform when drunk, got FS from an asian provider, a couple of weeks later her name was in the paper for getting busted, was in her late 50's, haha, I'm still not as old today as she was then. Terrible.

  3. #11447

    Golden Girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    So for all of my experience with escorts and body rubs I don't have a lot of experience with AMPs primarily because they seem to change the girls so often you can't build any kind of rapport with them to get to extra services for reasonable fees and because all of the providers seem as old or older than me and I'm no spring chicken. Am I wrong? I wouldn't mind have a reliable place that allowed walk ins but I don't want to pay $200 for a BBBJ from a 55 year old if I know off a 35 year old who will do it for $120 with an appointment. Are there some places I just haven't explored enough? And do they let you see all the girls and pick one, the few times I have gone and walked in they just send in whoever they want and its usually disappointing. Thanks.
    Some arrest information over the years showed a couple of the "girls" were 65 and 67 years old.

  4. #11446

    Empire BeBe

    I was wondering the same thing. Always enjoyed BeBe. But know she travels. Sounds like Sasha is fun but as always YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen BeBe in the last week? I know she travels. Thinking about dropping in but will change up plans if she's already left Louisville.

  5. #11445
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    So for all of my experience with escorts and body rubs I don't have a lot of experience with AMPs primarily because they seem to change the girls so often you can't build any kind of rapport with them to get to extra services for reasonable fees and because all of the providers seem as old or older than me and I'm no spring chicken. Am I wrong? I wouldn't mind have a reliable place that allowed walk ins but I don't want to pay $200 for a BBBJ from a 55 year old if I know off a 35 year old who will do it for $120 with an appointment. Are there some places I just haven't explored enough? And do they let you see all the girls and pick one, the few times I have gone and walked in they just send in whoever they want and its usually disappointing. Thanks.
    In this area, you are really screwed because most of the women are older and like you said they come and go so often you cannot build rapport with any of them. That's one thing I miss about Northern Virginia, I went to the same massage parlor for about 3 years and had rapport with two different women. They all stayed at the same location. But that's what happens when you live in a larger city.

  6. #11444

    Asian places

    So for all of my experience with escorts and body rubs I don't have a lot of experience with AMPs primarily because they seem to change the girls so often you can't build any kind of rapport with them to get to extra services for reasonable fees and because all of the providers seem as old or older than me and I'm no spring chicken. Am I wrong? I wouldn't mind have a reliable place that allowed walk ins but I don't want to pay $200 for a BBBJ from a 55 year old if I know off a 35 year old who will do it for $120 with an appointment. Are there some places I just haven't explored enough? And do they let you see all the girls and pick one, the few times I have gone and walked in they just send in whoever they want and its usually disappointing. Thanks.

  7. #11443
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester502  [View Original Post]
    Sasha.

    Stopped in Empire in hopes of snagging Anna. Upon entry the Pitboss showed me to a room the same room I had Anna in the last trip out so I was immediately pumped. Upon entry I ask for Anna and she and responds NO ANNA but I have small treat for you handsome man I'm thinking oh boy here we go so I went just with the hhr. FFWD in insert Sasha, 5' nothing 95 lbs wearing a tight little dress, immediately she removes my mask provided upon entry and tosses it then pushes me face down on the table and starts with a very light back rub "noting like the massage Anna gave. 10 minutes in comes the flip and Sasha already has her dress pulled down to her waist, nips looking like those of a prize heifer, a little teasing and kissing of my neck and ear all while whispering "you sexy man, I pull out a pre planted Benjo from under the pillow and off she goes to get her pre Fak kit. Upon return she jumps straight to it BBBJ for a bit then on with the hat and a little more of the same, spins around and bounces that tiny little ass in my face a couple times before squating down on JR. Holly shit she is tight!! Tight like stick it in soft let it get hard and hear bones crunch tight! She rides in every postion you can think of all while moaning out some shit I don't understand. After about 15 minutes she gives out so I pick her up off of me put her on her back for some Mish I'm here to tell you she is flexible as shit, I had her knees up by her head giving her all I got for a few until I had to let loose. Typical cleanup and a nice face and head massage for a few and swept out the door per normal fashion.

    50 at the gate 100 at the betting window and off to the races.

    A little more detail then normal for this forum but I had to share the details on this one as she's a Beast on the table!!
    I stopped in there this morning, it did not go the way it did for you. The half hour was $60, I did get Sasha, she's very cute, but when it came down to the flip, how you got her to do that for one Benjamin I do not understand. She wanted $150. I said the hell with that and left, and got $40 of my initial fee back.

  8. #11442

    Man dies of Happy Ending massage


  9. #11441

    Karma needs to up her game

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Not a good look for either. Haven't seen Victoria but Have seen karma once solo and once with her friend from TN. Both were enjoyable, was nice to use the shower afterwards. The back and forth will keep me from seeing either. Drama drama.
    Based on my last experience with her and her most recent ads, I think she is getting full of herself thinking she is actually providing a holistic and spiritual experience to her customers. When in reality the majority of us are all going there for one thing.

  10. #11440

    Eva- Late Update

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    At Island breeze fucking killer body. The new girl coming tomorrow (Sunday) is 5'3 and 110 lbs.
    I went and the other lady (forgot her name) and in so I requested 4 hands to check out Mia too. Mia was definitelythe more slender, more talkative and sexiest of the two in my opinion. I enjoyed the 4 hand treatment and on the flip I turned it into a contest. Surprisingly I will have to say the other girl beat Mia out in that contest LOL Overall good time at Eva and will return for 1 on 1's.

  11. #11439
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillee  [View Original Post]
    These two are locked in a battle it would appear. I'm curious as I have seen Victoria a couple of years ago, her prices seem a bit high now. 200.00 for hhr and expecting a tip? For a HJ? Is there more to this now or has she gone crazy? PMs welcome if you don't want to post openly.
    Not a good look for either. Haven't seen Victoria but Have seen karma once solo and once with her friend from TN. Both were enjoyable, was nice to use the shower afterwards. The back and forth will keep me from seeing either. Drama drama.

  12. #11438

    Good Ole Amanda

    Anyone seen Amanda recently? She's started advertising with different "levels" and didn't know if it was just the same ole thing to drive new business or what? She's usually be ole reliable and gives a pretty decent massage and decent convo. Place is nice as well.

  13. #11437
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I was all IN, Until I saw no mention of the famous bottle of water.
    More details needed on the famous water bottle.

    Thanks.

  14. #11436

    I'm out

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester502  [View Original Post]
    Sasha.

    Stopped in Empire in hopes of snagging Anna. Upon entry the Pitboss showed me to a room the same room I had Anna in the last trip out so I was immediately pumped. Upon entry I ask for Anna and she and responds NO ANNA but I have small treat for you handsome man I'm thinking oh boy here we go so I went just with the hhr. FFWD in insert Sasha, 5' nothing 95 lbs wearing a tight little dress, immediately she removes my mask provided upon entry and tosses it then pushes me face down on the table and starts with a very light back rub "noting like the massage Anna gave. 10 minutes in comes the flip and Sasha already has her dress pulled down to her waist, nips looking like those of a prize heifer, a little teasing and kissing of my neck and ear all while whispering "you sexy man, I pull out a pre planted Benjo from under the pillow and off she goes to get her pre Fak kit. Upon return she jumps straight to it BBBJ for a bit then on with the hat and a little more of the same, spins around and bounces that tiny little ass in my face a couple times before squating down on JR. Holly shit she is tight!! Tight like stick it in soft let it get hard and hear bones crunch tight! She rides in every postion you can think of all while moaning out some shit I don't understand. After about 15 minutes she gives out so I pick her up off of me put her on her back for some Mish I'm here to tell you she is flexible as shit, I had her knees up by her head giving her all I got for a few until I had to let loose. Typical cleanup and a nice face and head massage for a few and swept out the door per normal fashion.

    50 at the gate 100 at the betting window and off to the races.

    A little more detail then normal for this forum but I had to share the details on this one as she's a Beast on the table!!
    I was all IN, Until I saw no mention of the famous bottle of water.

  15. #11435

    Empire

    Sasha.

    Stopped in Empire in hopes of snagging Anna. Upon entry the Pitboss showed me to a room the same room I had Anna in the last trip out so I was immediately pumped. Upon entry I ask for Anna and she and responds NO ANNA but I have small treat for you handsome man I'm thinking oh boy here we go so I went just with the hhr. FFWD in insert Sasha, 5' nothing 95 lbs wearing a tight little dress, immediately she removes my mask provided upon entry and tosses it then pushes me face down on the table and starts with a very light back rub "noting like the massage Anna gave. 10 minutes in comes the flip and Sasha already has her dress pulled down to her waist, nips looking like those of a prize heifer, a little teasing and kissing of my neck and ear all while whispering "you sexy man, I pull out a pre planted Benjo from under the pillow and off she goes to get her pre Fak kit. Upon return she jumps straight to it BBBJ for a bit then on with the hat and a little more of the same, spins around and bounces that tiny little ass in my face a couple times before squating down on JR. Holly shit she is tight!! Tight like stick it in soft let it get hard and hear bones crunch tight! She rides in every postion you can think of all while moaning out some shit I don't understand. After about 15 minutes she gives out so I pick her up off of me put her on her back for some Mish I'm here to tell you she is flexible as shit, I had her knees up by her head giving her all I got for a few until I had to let loose. Typical cleanup and a nice face and head massage for a few and swept out the door per normal fashion.

    50 at the gate 100 at the betting window and off to the races.

    A little more detail then normal for this forum but I had to share the details on this one as she's a Beast on the table!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape