Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 1585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18168

    Has anyone had the chance to meet this beauty?

    She's hard to get ahold of but Looks like she's new in town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74416264

  2. #18167

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    New number so no comments yet. Curious if anyone has intel on Pepper?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74390627#.
    Not much comes up if you google the number. Looks like a sting.

  3. #18166
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Notice that the guy she's walking with is checking door handles to see if any open. That's not to suggest she will be a problem, since George says she's a good provider.
    Yes, I noticed that too (though maybe not on the *first* viewing, LOL). Yeah, she's OK, and I'm convinced that you will *never* see that guy with her when she's hooking. (Well, "never" is pretty high level of certainty. But I never give that guy a second thought, and I'm very paranoid, complete with an anxiety disorder.).

  4. #18165

    Pepper

    New number so no comments yet. Curious if anyone has intel on Pepper?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74390627#.

  5. #18164
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    What a beautiful ass! I'd love to play it like bongo drums. Among other things!

  6. #18163
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyPizza99  [View Original Post]
    Sent a $50 deposit to 872-XXX-1757 and got burned, multiple well reviewed providers in those photos.

    Nobody, and by that I mean not one fucking person needs to tell him that he shouldn't have sent the deposit. He knows he shouldn't have done it.

    A2
    Shouldn't this be in ripoff reports?

  7. #18162

    Scammed

    Sent a $50 deposit to 872-XXX-1757 and got burned, multiple well reviewed providers in those photos.

    Nobody, and by that I mean not one fucking person needs to tell him that he shouldn't have sent the deposit. He knows he shouldn't have done it.

    A2

  8. #18161

    The dude

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Notice that the guy she's walking with is checking door handles to see if any open. That's not to suggest she will be a problem, since George says she's a good provider.

  9. #18160

    Link to better Angel images


  10. #18159
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker69  [View Original Post]
    Smelled bad as a lot of them do LOL. Overall, bad experience. She has a gorda tummy. Was a bit off a turnoff but I didn't care because I was horny as fook LOL.
    Could you give a little more detail, and what was the damage? Any rules?

  11. #18158
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman97  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. Real pics. Used to work with Norma in Cicero. Lots of abcesses on her legs. I think she's a user. No riding but everything else. Not bad but not for me.
    Yes. I agree. Have seen her many times. Can usually find her on fifth between Kostner and Pulaski.

  12. #18157

    Angel is back in town.

    Angel is back in town.

    Attached are screenshots of her image page, plus a few other pics from older ads.

    The image page link was: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4702957221 . That link doesn't work anymore, but it does contain her p h 0 ʼn e - ʼn ũ m b 3 ŗ..

    Those who know Angel, know what a treat she is. For those who don't, I highly recommend her. She's not cheap, (like everything else these days), but she's a great girl to spend time with, of which I've done a bunch over the last several years on and off. It's been intermittent because she has a tendency to disappear for long periods of time, much to my dismay and sorrow. He who hesitates is lost. That must be why I saw her 3 of the first 4 days after she came back into town.

    As always, don't tell her the link to this place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angel.images.bottom.jpg‎   a2b5174f4e134d4048002d561a7c88c3_f.jpg‎   602e6f245c93d51378faf47d982072d6_f.jpg‎   1fd2868f6114127ca4a1fe20c33ab090_f.jpg‎   470-295-7221_angel.jpg‎  


  13. #18156

    Overpriced imo

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Smelled bad as a lot of them do LOL. Overall, bad experience. She has a gorda tummy. Was a bit off a turnoff but I didn't care because I was horny as fook LOL.

  14. #18155
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74230719

    Any verdict on this one?

    I thought she came from the same group that used to have a place near Cermak and Laramie but she may be in her own now.
    She's cute. Real pics. Used to work with Norma in Cicero. Lots of abcesses on her legs. I think she's a user. No riding but everything else. Not bad but not for me.

  15. #18154
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    What is her price?
    I saw ruby for 150 hhr on river north on 2019 and that was definitely a fair deal. 500 is laughable for her. She's also high volume on the days she works.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape