Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 39986
-
01-28-22 21:30 #26036Banned Member

Posts: 4190There is a Jasmine that works Saturdays at 59 massage in Naperville.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 21:11 #26035Senior Member

Posts: 341Why why not
I hadn't heard why was closed but I do know that Jasmine was already working at some new place in Naperville at least half of her time.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 21:06 #26034Senior Member

Posts: 218Sure, because who doesn't want their ass ripped open with a vigorous fisting.
Originally Posted by EyeEatAss
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 19:45 #26033Senior Member

Posts: 1573Not true
This is a Hanging Balls dreamer. Don't believe anything he writes.
Originally Posted by EyeEatAss
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 18:21 #26032Senior Member

Posts: 531New Spa
Follow the posts, particularly the one he was replying to. Chicago.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 18:19 #26031Senior Member

Posts: 531Feeding
Don't feed the trolls. Heh.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 16:48 #26030Senior Member

Posts: 667Gloden Spa
Golden spa and near Ling spa.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
Golden spa on Lagrange? Near Ling spa. Where? PM me if you like.
-
01-28-22 16:41 #26029Senior Member

Posts: 667Omg
Fisting? It that what I think it is?
Originally Posted by EyeEatAss
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 16:37 #26028Senior Member

Posts: 667More and More
South and north Western.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 15:17 #26027Senior Member

Posts: 135I can most definitely talk about Melissa. She's probably mid to late 30's, an absolute sweetheart in every capacity. I would date her. She's about 5'6, about 130. She's got a great ass and moderate size tit, maybe a large c or even d. She is exactly like her picture show, though they have a new picture of her that I wouldn't guarantee is her and I think the name of the picture on the website is new Melissa. Her waist is definitely height weight proportionate. She's very attractive, much more than Sandra. She immediately makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. She has a relatively open menu, for the right dollars you can even take a trip to Greece. Now that Susie or who used to be Jenny shut down most of her menu, Melissa is a terrific GFE option. If you want a PSE option option, go for Mia.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 08:10 #26026Senior Member

Posts: 1435Western Ave
I drove up and down Western earlier the week and between Division and North Ave there were places on both sides of the street, probably between 4 and 6 places. What's the scoop on them, anything special?
-
01-28-22 06:46 #26025Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Let me know.
If you see Jasmine. She gives a good fisting.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 05:54 #26024Senior Member

Posts: 158Bunch of spas
This area has a good number of spas. Relax is on Ashland towards diversey, then you have new hope in Lincoln. Belmont and princesa on Belmont. Go west on Belmont and you have od and why spa. Also north on Ashland you have natural healers and then 2 spas by grace and Ashland. Not to mention the ones already named in both directions in clybourn.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 22:35 #26023Senior Member

Posts: 78Why Spa closed?
Swung by today because I was hoping Jasmine would massage my prostate, but it's definitely closed. Looks like under some sort of construction or remodel? Anyone know where Jasmine ended up? I kept forgetting to get her phone number and today I wrote myself a note to remind myself. Alas, a day late.
Ended up over at New Hope. Got Maria, who seems to make the rounds. I first saw her when she was at Linda, then said she was going to why (never saw her there), and then now at New Hope. Stars aligned and I got the draining I needed.
-
01-27-22 22:11 #26022Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 69Well BZ spa in Kenosha is most always horrible. Not much fun and not very good looking girls. Hopefully this one is better?
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






