Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 1158 1658 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 26387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16532
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/508370245325

    Set up time with her this morning. Gave me address, then ghosted when I got there.

    I get a kick out of these ghost flowers. Most of them say don't waste my time and complain about how many guys never show up. But yet they will ghost so fast for seemingly no reason. I guess they are rolling in cash these days.

    I literally contacted 14 ads. Half of which responded I'm available now, but then ghosted. I never ask for anything explicit or a photo or price. I never contact an ad if what I'm looking for isn't in the ad or if the photos are real obscure.
    I couldn't agree more! So many times I try to be respectful and considerate and in the end they turn out to be just another hoe.

  2. #16531
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody make sense of this psychobabble? Anybody?
    You know who that is.

    If you need a clue. Anyone here call the rest "married men" Haha.

  3. #16530

    Are you referring to Riverwest Jess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I had a good relationship with her before and after she got out but she stop replying to me so idk. She was in a rooming house by the state fairgrounds but now I just gave up on her. If you find her let me know he'll, let all of us know.
    Where is she?

  4. #16529

    Man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's up with Jess? I tried calling her and keep getting a message that she can't take calls because her phone is restricted. Anyone ever heard of such a thing?
    I had a good relationship with her before and after she got out but she stop replying to me so idk. She was in a rooming house by the state fairgrounds but now I just gave up on her. If you find her let me know he'll, let all of us know.

  5. #16528
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    She used to be near Oklahoma and 76th. Lost touch. Nice milfy kind of low end. Big talker and actress. She still around?
    Her boyfriend is a former client and takes care of her, I didn't ask anymore questions.

  6. #16527

    Ooj

    Does anyone know what's up with Jess? I tried calling her and keep getting a message that she can't take calls because her phone is restricted. Anyone ever heard of such a thing?

  7. #16526

    Violet. OGF favorite

    She used to be near Oklahoma and 76th. Lost touch. Nice milfy kind of low end. Big talker and actress. She still around?

  8. #16525

    She is real.

    Advertises as Russian most of the time but not sure why. She is a bit goofy as she is constantly talking and giggling. Nice girl though. She normally just allows BBBJ but I was able to fuck her. Nothing great as she just laid there. Won't repeat.

  9. #16524

    Nice girl but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vrod698  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this cutie. How was your experience? Almost seems to good to be true.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/039518001026
    Tried her a few months back. She is a very nice friendly girl but looks NOTHING like the images. Has maybe 3 teeth left and is nothing but skin and bones and scabs. Her lifestyle has destroyed her appearance. Her incall was a house in a quiet neighborhood which will ultimately draw attention.

  10. #16523

    Good to Great. The Snows

    Another good one in the area is the other Snow, Kendall. Imo not close to Kat Snow, but still good.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendall-...lwaukee-426687#erotic.

    There is no confusing Kat Snow who is on looks and experience a 10 x 2 and Kendall Snow who is a 6 or 7 on each.

    These days a 6 or 7 is quite good. But in sum, Kat Snow is Great and Kendall Snow is good.

  11. #16522

    Ghost flowers

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/508370245325

    Set up time with her this morning. Gave me address, then ghosted when I got there.

    I get a kick out of these ghost flowers. Most of them say don't waste my time and complain about how many guys never show up. But yet they will ghost so fast for seemingly no reason. I guess they are rolling in cash these days.

    I literally contacted 14 ads. Half of which responded I'm available now, but then ghosted. I never ask for anything explicit or a photo or price. I never contact an ad if what I'm looking for isn't in the ad or if the photos are real obscure.

  12. #16521

    That's Kendal snow

    His link was Kat snow. Huge difference. Kendall is fun and glad she's still around. Wish I could see her today.

  13. #16520

    She's around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    She is still active on P411 as of 1/27/22.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/869687211301

  14. #16519

    Kat snow

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    Met her once only and had an amazing time. Would def repeat but I never see her post anymore.
    She is still active on P411 as of 1/27/22.

  15. #16518

    Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    There's no 2nd floor there. You thinking of another notel?
    Correct I put room number 2 0 1 and it was edited default to second floor sorry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape