Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 18365
-
01-29-22 00:14 #11405Senior Member

Posts: 129Man dies of Happy Ending massage
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-Pattaya.html
I can think of worse ways to go.
-
01-28-22 22:15 #11404Senior Member

Posts: 209Karma needs to up her game
Based on my last experience with her and her most recent ads, I think she is getting full of herself thinking she is actually providing a holistic and spiritual experience to her customers. When in reality the majority of us are all going there for one thing.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 19:58 #11403Senior Member

Posts: 140Eva- Late Update
I went and the other lady (forgot her name) and in so I requested 4 hands to check out Mia too. Mia was definitelythe more slender, more talkative and sexiest of the two in my opinion. I enjoyed the 4 hand treatment and on the flip I turned it into a contest. Surprisingly I will have to say the other girl beat Mia out in that contest LOL Overall good time at Eva and will return for 1 on 1's.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 17:32 #11402Senior Member

Posts: 549Not a good look for either. Haven't seen Victoria but Have seen karma once solo and once with her friend from TN. Both were enjoyable, was nice to use the shower afterwards. The back and forth will keep me from seeing either. Drama drama.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 12:59 #11401Senior Member

Posts: 85Good Ole Amanda
Anyone seen Amanda recently? She's started advertising with different "levels" and didn't know if it was just the same ole thing to drive new business or what? She's usually be ole reliable and gives a pretty decent massage and decent convo. Place is nice as well.
-
01-28-22 12:57 #11400Senior Member

Posts: 238More details needed on the famous water bottle.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-28-22 10:50 #11399Senior Member

Posts: 3103I'm out
I was all IN, Until I saw no mention of the famous bottle of water.
Originally Posted by Jester502
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 09:11 #11398Senior Member

Posts: 33Empire
Sasha.
Stopped in Empire in hopes of snagging Anna. Upon entry the Pitboss showed me to a room the same room I had Anna in the last trip out so I was immediately pumped. Upon entry I ask for Anna and she and responds NO ANNA but I have small treat for you handsome man I'm thinking oh boy here we go so I went just with the hhr. FFWD in insert Sasha, 5' nothing 95 lbs wearing a tight little dress, immediately she removes my mask provided upon entry and tosses it then pushes me face down on the table and starts with a very light back rub "noting like the massage Anna gave. 10 minutes in comes the flip and Sasha already has her dress pulled down to her waist, nips looking like those of a prize heifer, a little teasing and kissing of my neck and ear all while whispering "you sexy man, I pull out a pre planted Benjo from under the pillow and off she goes to get her pre Fak kit. Upon return she jumps straight to it BBBJ for a bit then on with the hat and a little more of the same, spins around and bounces that tiny little ass in my face a couple times before squating down on JR. Holly shit she is tight!! Tight like stick it in soft let it get hard and hear bones crunch tight! She rides in every postion you can think of all while moaning out some shit I don't understand. After about 15 minutes she gives out so I pick her up off of me put her on her back for some Mish I'm here to tell you she is flexible as shit, I had her knees up by her head giving her all I got for a few until I had to let loose. Typical cleanup and a nice face and head massage for a few and swept out the door per normal fashion.
50 at the gate 100 at the betting window and off to the races.
A little more detail then normal for this forum but I had to share the details on this one as she's a Beast on the table!!
-
01-28-22 07:28 #11397Banned Member

Posts: 873I haven't seen either, but last time this came up someone noted that Karma had posted a few mongers real names and pictures on the ad site. I think the best advice is just to avoid them. I'm not going to risk getting caught up in some drama.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:49 #11396Senior Member

Posts: 1101I've only seen her once. She straddled me 69 while she gave a HJ. I noticed she was stroking with one hand and looking at her phone with the other. She scooted back some to where her pussy was on my chin so I thought what the hell, I'll east some pussy too. I started and she freaked out and asked me to stop. So she does the same thing again and freaked out again. I was like if you're going to stick it in my face, I'm going to stick my tongue in it. She didn't like my answer, but didn't move. Finished me off with her pussy right in my face LOL. Never repeated. While she looked good just not worth it to me.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:32 #11395Regular Member

Posts: 12These 2 are nut jobs, I would run the other direction. I have seen Karma great service but lately the switch has been triggered. The other one, cancelled on me 15 minutes after I drove for a hour to see her! Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:04 #11394Senior Member

Posts: 983Victoria
It has been awhile since I last saw her but I have heard that HJ is the only thing on the menu.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 14:27 #11393Senior Member

Posts: 164Victoria vs karma
These two are locked in a battle it would appear. I'm curious as I have seen Victoria a couple of years ago, her prices seem a bit high now. 200.00 for hhr and expecting a tip? For a HJ? Is there more to this now or has she gone crazy? PMs welcome if you don't want to post openly.
-
01-27-22 08:33 #11392Senior Member

Posts: 108Never had a bad experience
I've seen both Mary and Cynthia multiple times and never had a bad experience with either of them. However, I haven't been to Mecca in years. In the past both took some direction very well, and I can confirm that Mary does do a very sensual HJ. Might have to schedule a visit as well.
Originally Posted by DickensCider
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:43 #11391Senior Member

Posts: 3103Yep, you are spot on
As far as leaving Sunday that is. New girl arrives Saturday will start on Sunday. If the picture is accurate she a stunning young one. Right now Tina is at Evas and Mia and April are at IB until the 15th. Mia leaves that day.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





