Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 18432
-
01-28-22 15:53 #8382Senior Member

Posts: 1064This one is hot or my type.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-88e20d7ffcda
Nice, thin, and no smell. She said she was a stripper, went to gwu. Blah blah. Didn't really care. Saw her last year for a bit. Them I went back to talked to her she was in fucking rehab in Florida now she's in NYC.
She probably still looks good because if her age. If she's still on whatever shit. She will decline fast do by 25 she would look haggard.
I don't know how many above 25 yr old catfished me with pics of when they were at their prime.
-
01-28-22 14:01 #8381Senior Member

Posts: 1026She's a stripper, I'm guessing a lot of them do coke. Same with models, etc. Anybody that parties a lot and is a hot female will get offered coke, molly, and xtc on a regular basis. I used to club a lot in Dupont and dudes would be walking around VIP asking if I wanted to buy coke, and girls would be walking around asking if I had any. The dudes I partied with liked girls who would get wasted and high, rather than the in-control and all-in-moderation types. If she's willing to get drunk, she's probably more likely to be dtf.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
And for some of those guys, if she's drunk or high, it's easier to take advantage of her even if she's not dtf.
Point is, if doing coke is a turnoff, a lot of your girls probably have done it a couple times, or they still occasionally do it when they go clubbing LOL. Of course, if you're saying she's a coke addict and looks like she is sucking dick behind the dumpster for a line, I didn't get that feeling when I met her. Seemed like a regular girl, wasn't desperate for money or seemed strung out. Didn't even ask me for a gift after our M&G, just parted ways.
Yes of course there's various factors that go into pricing. Location, hotness of the girl, hotness of the guy, financial situation the girl is in, how far she lives from the guy, etc. I'm not saying that race is the only factor, or even the primary factor into price. I'm saying its one of the factors, and generally the pecking order goes, from most to least desirable: white, Asian, Latina, black. This is reflected in data Tinder, OkCupid, and other dating sites put out on people's racial preferences in their searches and matches. You can google it and see the reports. I believe the analysts determined that black girls were least desirable because they were perceived as the loud, obnoxious, ratchet type. Cardi B, if you will. Asians were 2nd behind the obvious white girls on top because Asian girls were fetishized as submissive sluts who would do all the dirty things her man desires. Reinforced by decades of pop culture.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
BTW for reference, male desirability was generally found to be: white, black, Latino, Asian. Black men were 2nd due to the BBC stereotype and women wanting to fuck a black stud at least once just to try it, even if they didn't continue. Asian men were stereotyped as meek, mild-mannered, the comedic sidekick in movies and never the main star. In the movie Romeo Must Die starring Jet Li, Jet was supposed to make out with Aaliyah in the end like in any typical action movie where the hero gets the girl. The directors cut that scene because they thought it was be too odd and jarring with the audience's perception of how an asian man is supposed to be. Never mind that Jet Li is kicking everybody's ass in the whole movie, yellow dicks don't get pussy in the mainstream American mind.
-
01-28-22 13:04 #8380Senior Member

Posts: 468Allowance
I've found ppm allowance generally gets tied to how hot the girl is rather than skin color or ethnicity.
I generally don't message black SBs but those that I have are almost always in the same range as white Latina or Asian SBs. More of a supply and demand issue than anything. Right now fed liquidity has supported current asking prices of ladies who are still in the bowl and federal student loan policies have made it so fewer SBs need to find sugar to pay back their loans. Lots of guys with new money are now playing in the sugar bowl with their Bitcoin profits and fewer SBs who have dropped out.
When interest rates go up in March a lot of guys are going to go broke and will need to drop their SBs, putting them back into rotation. When May rolls around and other new potential SBs need to pay back their loans, a lot of 20 something college grads are going to have to figure out if they want to work fast food or find a SD. I suspect by the end of May, we'll see an imbalance that favors SDs, who still have funds to play.
And yeah. Way to many variables to make any generalizations. Let's celebrate each other's wins and be glad we all have different tastes, because otherwise, we'd all go broke chasing the same ladies.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 12:56 #8379Senior Member

Posts: 1064She has a nice body but her face looks like she likes candy. Kinda strung out. Total turn off from that perspective.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Dmv is shit. Going to take a break from this shit. All the beasts that have been posted on here I can get off of tinder.
-
01-28-22 11:49 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 1026Kendra
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-0ff843802a0e
Talked about this girl a while ago, long story short seemed like a scammer, even though we did an unpaid M&G. Has anyone successfully banged her? Feel free to PM if you don't want to post.
Sucks that this girl is such a ***** but I just block her and forget her because she's a 9 while everyone else in the DMV is a 7 at best.
-
01-28-22 11:25 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 70+1 on this
Chatted with her but never progressed past her ask for paid M&Gs (plural) to check vibe before committing to move forward. I would never do $700 PPM anyway, as another poster suggested is her ask for full date, so perhaps it's moot.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 11:05 #8376Senior Member

Posts: 586LOL, your research. That I did 2+ months ago, which is what McSylv is referring to, and even I wasn't the first to know it, because others PMed me after the fact to confirm that they'd known for a while longer than that. OK.
Originally Posted by Decadentme
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 10:56 #8375Regular Member

Posts: 6Latest intel
Gymrat1996.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-c8cef08667d1
This one is pretty quick to try and get down to business. Wants an allowance of $4 K per month.
I might have snorted energy drink through my nostrils upon reading that.
BillieJaneL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-82be02079f9d
Feels semi-pro. Says she's only in town through this weekend. Wants $500 per meet.
-
01-28-22 10:41 #8374Senior Member

Posts: 880Requires Self Awareness
Except the same guys who message the most unbelievable things are the ones that follow up rejection calling her every name in the book.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
The creeps don't know they are creepy. But thanks to them, its easy to stand out.
-
01-28-22 10:22 #8373Senior Member

Posts: 199I chatted with Odessa but never pulled the plug with her. Curious to see if anyone else has met her. If so DM me.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 02:46 #8372Senior Member

Posts: 212I don't think it's that obvious. I don't give a shit how hot the next dude is and neither should you. And just because I'm Black doesn't mean that's what I mainly go after and score all the time. Most of the girls I've scored with off SA have been white, latina and Asian in that order. Just normal sized ones (hwp from 130-150) and not the scarecrows. No diss to anyone, cause you like what you like, just saying. Also the youngest I tend to go is mid-20's and up cause they tend to be looser with the rules. But we all can't have the same things in this particular arena so I congratulate all, but begrudge no one what they are pulling as long as I get what I like.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Also, lower ppm is not guaranteed for non-white girls or bigger girls. There's a lot of boldness in these streets and simps willing to pay the price.
-
01-28-22 02:11 #8371Senior Member

Posts: 27Pic / Vids
Curious if anyone has and is open to trading nude pics and vids of girls they've met though this (or otherwise). I've got over 50 from the DC area and Virginia schools. Inbox me if interested! Figure I might as well share these rather than sitting on them!
-
01-28-22 01:40 #8370Senior Member

Posts: 1026Target Audience Matters
I thought it was common knowledge that going after non-whites and non-thin girls are easier than going after the former. Lower PPM, looser rules, more chances for freebies, etc. I don't think anyone here is asking about how to score with thicker brown and black girls.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
People are seeing TomFord's girl pics, which are mostly thin, young white girls with some Asians, and wondering how he's getting those types to come down from NYC with no PPM expectations, for 3 days BBFSCIP.
My conclusion is that TF is hot. Don't try to replicate his methods of conversation with his type of girls (white and thin) unless you also are the same caliber looks-wise, or it's not going to work and will be a waste of your time. If you want an example of what he looks like, he posted a celeb look-alike a couple posts back.
-
01-28-22 01:27 #8369Senior Member

Posts: 1026Adcfellow clear your messages
Adcfellow, I got your DM and wanted to respond but your inbox is full.
-
01-28-22 01:03 #8368Senior Member

Posts: 212Stocky Dude Perspective
No doubt- the first rule of adulthood: life isn't fair.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
I'm a stockier dude (probably a fat ass to some) but mostly proportionate. I don't jiggle when I walk but I don't cut a figure like Brad Pitt or Clooney either. Nevertheless, done pretty damn well on SA.
Sure I've gotten a lot of non-responses, but who hasn't? I don't score well with the 120 lb white chicks or most Asian chicks but that's not my market demographic either. Even so, the biggest factors are money and game. Period.
Like another poster here posted, about 10% of the chicks I've had from SA have fucked me for free. Another 10% told me I did t have to pay every time or gave me frequent discounts. There are a few girls that if I added up the freebies and discounts have me ending up breaking even if not ahead.
The main thing is having social skills and not being a creep. And like the guy above me said, don't treat goes like hoes. Using BP and CL tactics will have you spending more than you need too.
The only thing that have really kept me from hitting the so-called 10's on the site is the ppm ask. But I've been on the site since 2016 and nailed more than a few 10's before things got crazy (again, accounting for the different tastes here among guys which seems to tilt toward white and super slim women.) another thing to account for is race as I've had a few women tell me that my race (Black) was not something they were cool with. On the other hand it's worked in my favor too as I've been the first dark cock for a few chicks too and fulfilled a fantasy of theirs.
Overall, yeah if I could be 30 lbs lighter I'm sure it would make somewhat of a difference, but not a super huge one except amongst the waifs and super discriminating. But not all is lost for us stocky dudes. Again: game and money trump everything. Don't be a creep, but into her "I'm just a girl who needs help / adventure" fantasy and follow through and you'll do well enough.
I tend to do ongoing situations and I have chicks from a few years ago still willing to jump on my junk for a reasonable ask today.












Reply With Quote




