Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So I feel I need to share I was not going to mention it but it's been bugging me now. So last few times I visited her I had a feeling someone was in the bathroom that was adjoined to her bedroom, due to fact she has this little dog who is just a puppy and we know how puppies are, well the dog was in the bathroom and was not making one bit of noise. Then when I went to visit at beginning of month we had to use the pull out couch cause she said her room was so bad from puppy chewing up her mattress and getting sick all over her room. I couldn't smell a thing and again the puppy was in the bedroom not making one single noise not even trying to get out of the room. And no she doesn't have a crate so that is out of question. She was telling me she needed to find one. Also she was giving me the crying about relapsing and not able to stop the candy issue she has. So take this as a warning play safe with her. She will also message you asking ti send her money and give you a deal on the next date..
    She probably has a BF and is supporting both or a female roommate. Who knows? I wouldn't believe a single word comes out of any of their mouths, seriously. Her ads on STG read like she is jacked on meth and writes a mini-series. I saw a chunky girl forget her name that runs ads every day In Cocoa be. She was telling me she is a successful business woman and heir to Russian Royalty, I'm getting in my car leaving she runs out to the car and says " you never said anything about my art" I go back inside and it looks like kids artwork on the walls and she said she is opening an art gallery and sells it. This candy is making them nuts.

  2. #12491

    From the General Reports thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB  [View Original Post]
    BCSO has made it a high intensity target list. Per the BCSO Facebook post, their mobile command post is parked outside and will be monitoring activities.
    Yep, that was discussed a bit yesterday, the link from HH is very helpful:

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up guys this place is on the sheriffs high target list it has also parked the mobile command post vehicle in lot next door to monitor activity at that location. No more trips for me there as the sheriff is recording EVERYTHING going on there.

    Bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]

  3. #12490

    Avoid AB in Sat Beach

    BCSO has made it a high intensity target list. Per the BCSO Facebook post, their mobile command post is parked outside and will be monitoring activities.

  4. #12489

    Marcie (LSM) in Melb

    Great news, Marcie emailed me and said she will be arriving in Melbourne tomorrow (Thursday) and staying until Sunday or Monday. Good luck scheduling as she is one of Best.

  5. #12488

    Taylor

    I've seen "Taylor" 3 times. First time at my place and the second as well. The 3rd time she picked me up and we went to a public bathroom in a park where she proceeded to BBBJ me with those rocking tits out. She has an absolute porn star body! The first two visits were BBBJ and various positions til I popped. She is absolutely the chick in the pictures 100% She's not a complete moron and performs like a pro at least with me YMMV as with all of them. Word of caution with a recent visit to Uncle W and a few less then favorable reviews, the medication might be winning her over at the moment. Like I said she was incredible with me but as always use caution because unlike most of the girls in the game with this one the little head is going to overrule the big one 99.999% of the time! I got the 5 star PM if you want more details.

  6. #12487

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by TooJaded  [View Original Post]
    She lists her location as 'self employed', LOL! Could you shed some light on where she is located?
    I had her come to me. I uber these providers she got picked up in NW Palm Bay. Dumb as a box of rocks.

  7. #12486

    Tiny Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Heathers and both are top notch providers who never disappoint with a reasonable donation, I visited Tiny Heather while she was in Melbourne / Viera this last weekend. After spending probably too much time talking and getting caught up (she's very smart and fun to talk with!) we got down to business. Tiny Heather is all GFE and after some passionate DFK, I started some DATY and she soon was responding with some Os and started working jr and we slowly were in CG, then doggy and MISH! Wow! She had this old man's heart working and I experienced a wonderful orgasm with her. After a brief rest, she let me know that she wasn't done! In true PSE fashion, she started working jr again and brother it's not easy for this old man to experience MSOG, but it seemed like it went on forever, again and again, one after another! It's no wonder I voted her one of Brevard's best! Catch up with her while she's in town, you won't be disappointed. Highly recommended and approved! Good luck Willie.

  8. #12485

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroBuilt  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is Heather with the bolt-ons but don't let those pictures fool you like they did me, she is no longer 37 ! Try adding another 25 - 30 to her age to get a fairly accurate age and looks. Nice lady with good attitude but them pictures are definitely old and deceiving.
    The pictures in her ad that are in the bedroom are current pictures taken within the last year.

  9. #12484

    Heatherxoxo3

    Went for a visit today friendly girl safe location, sorry, I probably spent too much time bullshitting, but will visit again soon. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2155743.

  10. #12483
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I definitely would NOT think she is TGTBT!
    I've been texting and even called and nothing all day kinds confused tbh.

  11. #12482

    Thick

    I definitely would NOT think she is TGTBT!

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/74074054

    This one looks fun a little thick but that's ok. Anyone have the pleasure to meet her?

  12. #12481

    Real or no

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/74074054

    This one looks fun a little thick but that's ok. Anyone have the pleasure to meet her?

  13. #12480
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months back when she first appeared. She's real, aims to please, open menu, little bit bigger of a girl than pictures let on, great personality. Didn't ask about a trip to the Greek isles though.
    A little bigger? Approaching BBW. Probably all baby weight. She had a toddler napping in the next room! Kind of freaked me out. But I was OK till I can out of the bathroom and the kid was crying. I said I had to go. She wanted 50 bucks for canceling. Said I cost her 3 other sessions which I know was a lie. I gave her 20 and left. Probably would have written the review if she had not asked for canceling money and lied about her lost income.

  14. #12479

    Sierra's cats

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Unfortunately met with Sierra before reading the review.

    Basically she is a lesbian who is using men for money. Well I don't mind being used for money if I could use the "escort" for my enjoyment, that's the game right. But with her unless you like mostly pleasing your self, while somebody happens to be there I recommend you don't bother and stay home.

    Take care, Thomas.
    Past reviews have mentioned staying in a room with several cats and a strong odor of cat urine. Still the case?

  15. #12478

    Sierra Not Worth the Time or Coin

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago good conversation but that's where it ends, terrible head game and she has this finger vibrator that she has to keep going whether it's in your way or not she's more concerned about getting herself off than you. Absolutely no kissing which didn't bother me. Young and cute little body. Would I see her again probably not.
    Hey Guys,

    Unfortunately met with Sierra before reading the review.

    Basically she is a lesbian who is using men for money. Well I don't mind being used for money if I could use the "escort" for my enjoyment, that's the game right. But with her unless you like mostly pleasing your self, while somebody happens to be there I recommend you don't bother and stay home.

    Take care, Thomas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape