Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 1172 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 18432
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8367
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e

    I know there was some talk about this girl a little while back. Anyone been with this girl anytime from Nov 2021 through now? If so, PM me, I'm talking to her too and I have a question for you.
    She's a fuck bunny that's all there is to it. She's freaky. Spit in the mouth, choke, etc.

    I'm wondering if she's still with her dentist boyfriend. That girl has to be the biggest simp because bottom line she a filthy where in a good way.

  2. #8366

    Anyone sample these?


  3. #8365

    Some Preliminary Reports

    I haven't met with any of these either because they were too expensive or I lost interest. If anyone has any other info feel free to add.

    Athenaaaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-2a64e24a8790

    Wanted 500 to meet for dinner and go from there. Fuck that.

    FitFemale.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-8dff2739b331

    This one only wanted monthly 1500-2 k+.

    Sexyllexxii.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-5292183d03de

    This one has been discussed before. She used to be underage now I think she is finally 18 but don't quote me. Quoted me 700-1 k.

    Babygirl9399.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-40dd16ac359e

    This one has been discussed before. DTF and open menu. I think she can be had for a low amount like 200.

    Odessa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-827e55a24191

    Quoted me 700+. DTF.

    Violet19 D.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-be00c426b140

    Cute little latina with pretty big boobs. DTF. Wants 600.

    Lil6.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-847d07d20e63

    Another little latina. DTF. Wants 400.

  4. #8364

    100% this

    It's not hard unless you make it.

    Also gives you a Lot of incentive to hit the gym, lose 30 lbs. Youll feel worlds better physically and psychologically, especially after watching that 22 year old spinner cum on your sick while screaming daddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    I'm no longer in the bowl for lots of reasons, but I still follow a few of the areas.

    My experience was that if you're HWP, average to above looking, not creepy, and had a bit of game you could do well. Free pussy happened about 10% of the time for me I'd guess. Sounds like the bowl has changed for the worse lately though.

    I think don't be creepy is the biggest issue. Don't be the guy that's using SA as a replacement for Backpage. Don't treat them like a ho (even they are), they don't want to feel like it. Make it an adventure for them!

    I was banging the young co-ed on the right for a good year- for free. One of you may recognize the pic as I think she was banging someone in the area prior to meeting me. If you recognize the pic, DM me with where she was going to school. If you know her, it'd be interesting to compare notes.

    She was not local. Loved it raw, and was very bisexual. It lasted until she met some young dude near her. We stayed in touch for a while, but then one day she ghosted.

    I remember banging one coed most of the night, and afterwards I offered her some cash. She turned it down, and said don't worry about it. It was always a fantasy to fuck an older guy!

  5. #8363

    It's the smell of other dudes cum

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Met 3 new chicks in the last week and been having bad luck with running into smelly pussy. All 3 washed up before hitting the sack and still the odor. Not sure if they're not washing inside the pussy but only the outer layer. I mean these girls are glammed up and in good shape but still smelly pussy. I don't get it. Is anyone else dealing with this issue?
    What your smelling is the stench of other dudes cum. It throws off the PH. Douching only gets out so much.

  6. #8362
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    My research on OF shows that she also does girl-girl, with a Crystal City Restaurant dancer. Perhaps she does F-F-M. I'll be that she does.

    https://onlyfans.com/margueritebby

    DM.
    How's she doing? I may have to hit her again, saw her last year few times and fucked her brains out, she loves it, then sort of went after others. She's a sweet girl, but a bit weird and clingy.

  7. #8361
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Tempted to travel to Argentina. Facetimed on Whatsapp and she's real. Wants $100 a day LOL. Maybe I should negotiate.
    Damn, that's what I need. NYC pics gave me the impression of the Argentina but she was not.

    I'd have a better time jerking off to her pics. At least her tits are perky like the pics and didn't have any funky pussy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220127-163130_OneDrive.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220127-163120_OneDrive.jpg‎  

  8. #8360

    She also doubles

    My research on OF shows that she also does girl-girl, with a Crystal City Restaurant dancer. Perhaps she does F-F-M. I'll be that she does.

    https://onlyfans.com/margueritebby

    DM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e

    I know there was some talk about this girl a little while back. Anyone been with this girl anytime from Nov 2021 through now? If so, PM me, I'm talking to her too and I have a question for you.

  9. #8359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    SensualSiren

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e

    I know there was some talk about this girl a little while back. Anyone been with this girl anytime from Nov 2021 through now? If so, PM me, I'm talking to her too and I have a question for you.

  10. #8358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Met 3 new chicks in the last week and been having bad luck with running into smelly pussy. All 3 washed up before hitting the sack and still the odor. Not sure if they're not washing inside the pussy but only the outer layer. I mean these girls are glammed up and in good shape but still smelly pussy. I don't get it. Is anyone else dealing with this issue?
    You don't wash inside your pussy. Messes up the PH and makes it easier for you to get an infection.

    Some women are naturally smellier. Their diet and water intake also affects it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Tempted to travel to Argentina. Facetimed on Whatsapp and she's real. Wants $100 a day LOL. Maybe I should negotiate.
    Yea, pussy is cheap overseas. I didn't think this was new, that's why dudes visit Thailand and South America. It's cheaper than America even in other first world countries like the UK, Germany, and Australia.

    Only places I know are comparable in price are Canada because it's roughly the same market and girls, and maybe Dubai / Monaco / another rich small country.

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    I'm no longer in the bowl for lots of reasons, but I still follow a few of the areas.

    My experience was that if you're HWP, average to above looking, not creepy, and had a bit of game you could do well. Free pussy happened about 10% of the time for me I'd guess. Sounds like the bowl has changed for the worse lately though.

    I think don't be creepy is the biggest issue. Don't be the guy that's using SA as a replacement for Backpage. Don't treat them like a ho (even they are), they don't want to feel like it. Make it an adventure for them!

    I was banging the young co-ed on the right for a good year- for free. One of you may recognize the pic as I think she was banging someone in the area prior to meeting me. If you recognize the pic, DM me with where she was going to school. If you know her, it'd be interesting to compare notes.

    She was not local. Loved it raw, and was very bisexual. It lasted until she met some young dude near her. We stayed in touch for a while, but then one day she ghosted.

    I remember banging one coed most of the night, and afterwards I offered her some cash. She turned it down, and said don't worry about it. It was always a fantasy to fuck an older guy!
    On the flip side, if you're fat as fuck like me, it doesn't really matter how you act towards them. Being fat is much worse than being old, unless you're 70 or something. 54 and fit is infinitely more desirable to women than 35 and BMI 40.

    It's actually interesting because I don't treat SA girls like hookers unless they act like obvious pros, and when I talk to girls they always say I'm a good at conversing, interesting, etc. The issue is, I've never had a girl want to fuck for free. Or had a girl supposed to meet up for a bit in the evening and she volunteers to sleep over. Every minute of time in the bedroom is compensated in my experience.

  11. #8357

    It comes down to game, and don't be creepy

    I'm no longer in the bowl for lots of reasons, but I still follow a few of the areas.

    My experience was that if you're HWP, average to above looking, not creepy, and had a bit of game you could do well. Free pussy happened about 10% of the time for me I'd guess. Sounds like the bowl has changed for the worse lately though.

    I think don't be creepy is the biggest issue. Don't be the guy that's using SA as a replacement for Backpage. Don't treat them like a ho (even they are), they don't want to feel like it. Make it an adventure for them!

    I was banging the young co-ed on the right for a good year- for free. One of you may recognize the pic as I think she was banging someone in the area prior to meeting me. If you recognize the pic, DM me with where she was going to school. If you know her, it'd be interesting to compare notes.

    She was not local. Loved it raw, and was very bisexual. It lasted until she met some young dude near her. We stayed in touch for a while, but then one day she ghosted.

    I remember banging one coed most of the night, and afterwards I offered her some cash. She turned it down, and said don't worry about it. It was always a fantasy to fuck an older guy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DandJ.jpg‎  

  12. #8356
    At that rate you could have parrillada and Argentinian pu**why until your dick falls off!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Tempted to travel to Argentina. Facetimed on Whatsapp and she's real. Wants $100 a day LOL. Maybe I should negotiate.

  13. #8355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Tempting

    Tempted to travel to Argentina. Facetimed on Whatsapp and she's real. Wants $100 a day LOL. Maybe I should negotiate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3232.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20220127_170331723_02.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20220127_170331723_01.jpg‎   234.jpg‎  

  14. #8354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Smelly Pussy

    Met 3 new chicks in the last week and been having bad luck with running into smelly pussy. All 3 washed up before hitting the sack and still the odor. Not sure if they're not washing inside the pussy but only the outer layer. I mean these girls are glammed up and in good shape but still smelly pussy. I don't get it. Is anyone else dealing with this issue?

  15. #8353
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    What do you use? I've been using minoxidil for year but just started using topical finasteride / Minoxidil. It's been only a month and I haven't seen the difference yet. I also wash the grey out. Just enough where I leave a bit around the temples so I don't look too weird.
    Fucking 6 months ago. I was missing a huge fucking patch of hair on the back. Maybe alopecia. So I fucking needled the bald spot and the shit grew back. It's all good now.

    I use min and needle my fucking head. There's a whole group and topic on needling the head. It works for some and not for others.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/c...sults_summary/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape