Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 24048
-
01-28-22 04:40 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 978Jennifer Fair Oaks
Has any seen or heard from Jennifer lately. Or she went home to Colombia for the weather. Normally stays around in the winter climate. But no return text in a month.
-
01-27-22 23:16 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 812Scammers
You have been burnt once by your account, why would you make the same mistake twice. Even if someone vouches for her, it means nothing. The first rule of mongering is DO NOT SEND A deposit no matter the circumstances.
Originally Posted by JMature
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 22:07 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 64Ultimate Companions
https://ultimatecompanion.escortbook.com/
I've found one review of one provider on TER. Is this TGTBT?
$300/ hr for GFE?
-
01-27-22 12:34 #14835Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw Shannon a couple of years ago when she was in Woodbridge. At that time, she was one of the best dreams I'd had. Didn't see her posting in the area for awhile after that.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:30 #14834Regular Member

Posts: 3Appreciate the heads up. This is actually my second account. Not that I posted a lot previously. I have given thought to dreaming about the pair if it was worth the time.
Originally Posted by FreeBalling
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:12 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone sen her?
Hello,
Looking for some information on the girl below. She is asking for a deposit and before I waste another 150 (girls cancelling after I submit a deposit) I wanted to check here first.
https://tryst.link/massage/zensualsoulutions
-
01-27-22 08:31 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 311New Old Arrival at Club-Paradise
Starr has returned to Club-Paradise after an absence of several years. I last saw her four years ago. She's reviewed on the other site with high performance and looks ratings (8. 5+).
I had a very nice time with her, and I recommend you make a visit. I'll be back often in the three weeks that she will be here.
-
01-27-22 02:08 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 273Kim
I saw Kim out Woodbridge recently. It was a quick setup through text with some screening. After that I get the address I was on the way. Had to wait a few minutes before she meets at the side door. It's her that is in the pic a smaller bbw. We shot the shit for a minute good convo. Then we get started. She give me a pretty good bbj. Then she ask me if I'm ready then I bend her over and slip in her inside her suger bowl. I start pounding away. Switched up for some mish until I popped. Damage 80 I recommend. Good nut.
https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....e/221992855936
-
01-26-22 17:33 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 443Just another LCS add, typically never the ones pictured but sometimes a diamond in the rough. Numbers and girls rotate frequently so best to TOFTT and report back, especially with only one post thus far and seeking info from others that have taken many for the team.
Originally Posted by Tstubbs2
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 15:50 #14829Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone seen her in the past?
I was looking through bedpage and saw her add, but wasn't able to really find anything about her. Hoping you mongers could help, plus details on how the BBJ was?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/655.../20672849.html
-
01-26-22 15:38 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 53Nope, post back in December was on Brandy. BTW someone PM'ed she is positive so stay away.
Originally Posted by FreeBalling
[View Original Post]
Ms. Brittany's friend is Shell.
-
01-26-22 00:58 #14827Senior Member

Posts: 558Shannon
I saw Shannon last spring (post #12514). The visit was rather mechanical or maybe we just didn't click. She has stained teeth, likely from poor dental hygiene rather than being tossed out of a moving car. Otherwise, her mouth seemed normal. She still had a good body, and I got to enjoy a three hole salad. As much as I'd like, I wouldn't repeat due to lack of chemistry.
-
01-26-22 00:08 #14826Senior Member

Posts: 978Agreed on AD context
Definitely was thinking the same thing. Looks super fake based on the past ADs plus the no black men was with age limit. And she hasn't seen black men since her handler came in picture.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 19:34 #14825Senior Member

Posts: 28Asian girls in Springfield
Hello fellow mongers, it's been a long time since I was in the board since I've been out of the game for a while. I'm now sadly and gladly back in the game and have been thirsty for some Asian or Kgirls. I've seen a few ads in the Springfield area for $. 2 hh which is pretty good and some offer bbj and even BBFS. They don't ask for I'd like MP, so I thought about giving a shot. But I figure why not ask and see if anyone has tried seeing the Asian girls in Springfield area. Here is an ad.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...c/626496203173
-
01-25-22 16:32 #14824Senior Member

Posts: 2686Once upon a time, she was great
I saw her during and after her last pregnancy, probably 7+ years ago, and it was honeymoon sex. BBFS and BBGTC. She laughed and said "creampie" while I was finishing in her ass.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






