Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 37346
-
01-28-22 09:21 #23846Regular Member

Posts: 13Thank you
I appreciate the information.
Originally Posted by Hostile17
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 16:13 #23845Senior Member

Posts: 37Scammer
Tried twice to set up with this girl. First time wanted $50 deposit. Obviously didn't pay that. Next time we had it set up and she gave me the hotel but only wanted cash app or apple pay. Quit responding when I told her I only pay in cash.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...e-now/43820069
-
01-27-22 13:12 #23844Banned Member

Posts: 36Taryn is back
She was out for about 2 weeks but she is back. She text me that she back in business and I set up a date with her and like always she's amazing. Cool down to earth girl. Not the gatekeeper for her number.
-
01-26-22 22:38 #23843Senior Member

Posts: 149Pebbles
Nice to be back in the swing of things.
Pebbles was my first dream since before October. Not for any reason, other than I just haven't been impressed by the talent lately.
Contacted her in the dream and arranged a time to meet. She's off midlo so was relatively close by. I've seen enough previous reviews here to give her a call without hesitation. She gave her location and asked if I could wear a mask till I got to the room, which I was okay with and in hindsight makes a lot of sense in our community. Her body and looks almost gives off that home grown african body vibes. The rearview is okay, but the top half is to die for if you'rea boob man. Opted for qv mic service at. 8. She can do some thangs with her DSLs and even though it was CBJ, definitely cleansed the pipes sense they were pretty backed up.
All in all, imo, well worth the visit, and I will certainly be visiting her again soon in another dream.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/634426957114
-
01-26-22 20:11 #23842Asshole

Posts: 567That's what I thought however based on the comment that I replied too I thought that perhaps he knew something we didn't.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 20:05 #23841Senior Member

Posts: 694Locality Decides
It depends on the locality. Currently only Henrico and Hanover provide feeds to arrests. Org, and Hanover is data only, no photos.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 18:20 #23840Asshole

Posts: 567What other local areas, I. E. Hanover, Chesterfield, Richmond etc. , are you able to pull up mugshots?
Originally Posted by ReservedOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:21 #23839Senior Member

Posts: 64I have always hated going into Henrico County. LE there is always a step higher than elsewhere. It seems to me we get more mugshots from there than anywhere else.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 14:20 #23838Asshole

Posts: 567Ya think? 100%.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 13:39 #23837Senior Member

Posts: 637That looks like the same girl in the mugshot below!
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 12:57 #23836Senior Member

Posts: 85Crazy. Just saw her twice this past weekend. Had a good time both times. Owell, that's how the game goes.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 11:47 #23835Regular Member

Posts: 13Goose Egg
I've tried getting together with her at least 3 separate times and nothing.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/915800155669
-
01-26-22 10:51 #23834Senior Member

Posts: 149Big oof
Sucks that she got yoked up.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 10:35 #23833Asshole

Posts: 567She goes by Tiffany or Melissa and probably a few other names. Says at a motel across from the cig store on JD. Was going to sample 1 day last week but when I arrived her room was absolutely filthy and she looked nothing like her pics which she claimed were just taken last week LOL. Ended up walking away. Her number at the time ended in 1113 and now it appears she's changed numbers as now her number ends in 3931.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 10:16 #23832Senior Member

Posts: 273Olivia
Dam I just saw Olivia last week at extended stay off west board st. She is with the girl called southern bell. Dam I was planning on seeing her again. It was a easy setup. I get address and was on the way. No waiting get inside the room and see the girl in the pic. She actually looks better than her pictures on her ad. Sweet girl. We chit chat for a few minutes before we get started. I layed on bed and she gave me a helluva of bbj with lots of deep throating. Dam near blow my load before the main event. She asks how do I want her I told her to bend over. Had to ease inside her because she was so tight. But once I opened her up a little bit I tore her ass up. Flipped her over mish and kept pounding. I pulled out and drained my balls all down her throat. She swallowed every fuckin drop. My knees buckled. She smiled and thanked me because her mouth was dry. I told her anytime. Made video too.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/74102964











Reply With Quote





