Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 703 753 1153 1653 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 28548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18768
    Nope, Mr swoll, it wasn't me foe sho.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple of ways to skin this cat. You can easily set her and her Pimp up. And / or get some relief from watching the set up take place at her hotel room LOL.

    The ad is already down by the time I jumped on to the forum. Glad you posted pics of her.

    Either you or someone on the board has made her aware of the attention and / or contacted her to let her know that she's on the Hobbyists Most Wanted List LOL.

    The next time she posts you have to act quickly to set her up DM me and I will explain further Comrade HA HA.

    Vladimir Putin.

  2. #18767
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    Any insight on this one? Searched up but didn't find anything.

    https://marietta.skipthegames.com/fe...s/427970922398
    I went ahead and visited this one. I think she may be fairly new at this as it was sort of awkward at first.

    Pros:

    BBJ.

    Accurate pics.

    Cute, tiny, maybe 5 foot, 95 lbs.

    Cons:

    Spacey, slow to respond.

    Sketchy notel.

    Smokes.

    But, she's real and delivers. Might be on something, but she's cute and attractive. 100 bones for a qv with bbj.

  3. #18766
    Quote Originally Posted by ShdyBlckBoy  [View Original Post]
    4 ft 60 pounds I might try it out just to say I did. Anybody seen her?

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/068407000271
    Been reviewed a bunch of times. If I recall, the reviews were fair to middling, most complaining about insane amounts of baby damage.

  4. #18765

    Anybody have experience with her?

    4 ft 60 pounds I might try it out just to say I did. Anybody seen her?

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/068407000271

  5. #18764

    Blk Barbie

    Anyone have any recent contact info on her? Old ads are not displaying.

  6. #18763

    Game Show Time HA HA

    Asterisks for words not supposed to be used in the Forum for $500 Please!! HA.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm soo curious to know what word got censored with asterisks.

    Could it be the C word? The B word, the and word? The W word?

  7. #18762

    How We Do In Russia!!

    There's a couple of ways to skin this cat. You can easily set her and her Pimp up. And / or get some relief from watching the set up take place at her hotel room LOL.

    The ad is already down by the time I jumped on to the forum. Glad you posted pics of her.

    Either you or someone on the board has made her aware of the attention and / or contacted her to let her know that she's on the Hobbyists Most Wanted List LOL.

    The next time she posts you have to act quickly to set her up DM me and I will explain further Comrade HA HA.

    Vladimir Putin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    A, I think that chick Jenna is posting again beware.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74124693

  8. #18761

    Future post

    Hey guys,

    Guys, I'm glad I posted as soon as I came across it.

    So no one else can be a victim of this crew.

    If we could gentlemen, please post pics of encounters, hookups, etc because links get snatched dn quickly.

    Like this scenario here, everybody knew about it, but didn't have a clue of what she looked like.

    Just my safety in put gents, take care.

    Play safe.

    Sneeker.

  9. #18760

    Jenna the Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    Me and my mates will stalk out her operation, learn their moves, set up an appointment, and rob her and her handler.

    And take video of the whole thing. Post it on social media.
    Now THIS is a video people would be willing to pay $14 to see! .

  10. #18759
    Any insight on this one? Searched up but didn't find anything.

    https://marietta.skipthegames.com/fe...s/427970922398

  11. #18758
    Quote Originally Posted by KodiacZiller  [View Original Post]
    Well Jenna is back, the one that's robbing people with her pimp but is now on Listcrawler!! Please beware fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...report_success
    YES that is her Guys if you want a guy to come out of the bathroom or push his way into the room with a gun or knife and take all your personal belongings, then go see this girl. Not going to call her a lady I will call her a little girl. So if you want to get robbed go see her. I know a few of you on this board has PMed me with free advise on how to handle this situation in the future. Well for those who think they know it all, go ahead and see this one and report back to us. THANKS for posting her pic KodiacZiller!

  12. #18757
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    A, I think that chick Jenna is posting again beware.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74124693
    YES that is her Guys if you want a guy to come out of the bathroom or push his way into the room with a gun or knife and take all your personal belongings, then go see this girl. Not going to call her a lady I will call her a little girl. So if you want to get robbed go see her. I know a few of you on this board has PMed me with free advise on how to handle this situation in the future. Well for those who think they know it all, go ahead and see this one and report back to us. THANKS for posting her pic Sneeker!

  13. #18756

    Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    A, I think that chick Jenna is posting again beware.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74124693
    Me and my mates will stalk out her operation, learn their moves, set up an appointment, and rob her and her handler.

    And take video of the whole thing. Post it on social media.

  14. #18755

    Asterisk

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Bruh, I would just take an adventure and go see her.

    I am shocked this ***** came thru with a video of her and her Dude LMAO!!

    Vladimir Putin.
    Now I'm soo curious to know what word got censored with asterisks.

    Could it be the C word? The B word, the and word? The W word?

  15. #18754

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe404  [View Original Post]
    𝔻 ℝ 𝔼 𝔸 𝕄 𝔻 𝕆 𝕃 𝕃.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74094939

    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Paid about $100 for 15 minutes in Cobb County. Nice body, can take dick, she fucks on her couch in the living room but her pussy had a little odor to it. Smelt like old salmon so I just put my covid mask over my nose and went to work. Probably will not go back because I like $60 pussy.
    That's a shame. If this girl would stay on top of her hygiene and drop whatever ratchet features she has (like braids and long nails) and refine her aura and service. She would be $300 pussy on Eros.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape