Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,351 to 16,365 of 41308
-
01-27-22 15:19 #24958Regular Member

Posts: 19Be cautious
I haven't seen them yet and I wanted to but no less than 5 minutes after I gave them my ETA.
Something came up and I told them. If I was in the wrong please tell me but I think by communicating I was be courteous.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/409347551570
-
01-27-22 15:13 #24957Regular Member

Posts: 7Okay
Saw her over on lane not much to look at but she was very into it, GFE, very wet. Allows BBFS. Wouldn't be my main girl but in a pinch she's fine. Comms were spotty.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 14:11 #24956Senior Member

Posts: 1062Summer
To be specific, she drowned in her own saliva after passing out upright. The people she was with stole her money when they found her. Pretty messed up.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:09 #24955Regular Member

Posts: 16Good to know
I usually do HH so great, thanks for that info I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 09:59 #24954Senior Member

Posts: 137Been wanting to see her, but yeah not at them prices! No one is worth that for a car visit.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 22:26 #24953Senior Member

Posts: 242I have to agree that the constant reminders of rules and such just made my last meeting not fun at all.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 22:12 #24952Regular Member

Posts: 19I know I'm asking a lot
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/739666789865
Has anyone seen them? I know they are staying in a good location because I just happened to be over the other day buying something but I couldn't stop and see them. Any reviews are good for me. I may toftt soon.
-
01-26-22 21:54 #24951Regular Member

Posts: 8I think you got lucky
I'm pretty sure I've seen her in a trailer park over on the west side off of Schindler, she rooms with a provider I see over there and let me just say if this is the same chick I saw then there is a very good reason she doesn't show her face in her ads. Pretty sure she does meth.
Originally Posted by Robert2018
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 20:40 #24950Senior Member

Posts: 934Tragic. But thank you for passing the news. I'll be in town in a few months and since I haven't been since pre pandemic, I'm expecting to come into completely unrecognizable situation.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 20:19 #24949Senior Member

Posts: 363I'm curious- the scuttlebutt in older reviews were candy, a gut, and a bad location. How much of that is still true?
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 19:18 #24948Senior Member

Posts: 522She's been around forever. I've seen her and very much enjoyed although there are many negative reviews. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 18:58 #24947Senior Member

Posts: 185Gone
Passed away from an overdose.
Originally Posted by LongStroke0916
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 18:55 #24946Senior Member

Posts: 87Leann Blak
Just curious If anyone saw her yet I've been hesitant to pull the plug considering lack of reviews?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/220309773566
-
01-26-22 18:38 #24945Regular Member

Posts: 16Summer Westside
Does anyone know if Summer is still around. I'm talking about the blk one use to stay off of Blanding had a great body and good BJ. I left for about 18 months and everyone is gone now LOL.
-
01-26-22 17:07 #24944Senior Member

Posts: 653Red flag
She charging those prices and she can't host. She either from out of town, New to the market or got gps.
Originally Posted by NoGood554
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






