Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 39985
-
01-27-22 13:47 #26020Banned Member

Posts: 10Any recommendations near Midway? Have some time to kill and looking to try something new. Preferably Latina but if the service is good I won't complain.
-
01-27-22 13:33 #26019Senior Member

Posts: 258Colombia
Met her through SA, went for coffee in the spring. The girl in the SA photo is real. Tiny, looked fit, but English wasn't great. Located on the north side of the city in a decent neighborhood. She was asking for $500 per meet so I never reconnected.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
She told me she was from Colombia doing odd jobs. Doesn't shock me she is offering massages now for the cash.
The number on the add doesn't match with the number she gave me off the site but I'm sure she moved to a burner number.
-
01-27-22 12:30 #26018Senior Member

Posts: 1435Melissa at CLM and Sandra
I saw Sandra, pics are not even reasonably close. She is probably late 30's, probably a size 7 but very thick waist. C cups with a bit of sag, great nipples but she said it was that time of the month and they were too sensitive to play with. Seemed to enjoy FIA and I think would be available for an upcharge. Small ass. From Columbia She had a good attitude and aimed to please, I just thought she had kind of a boyish blocky figure.
Other than she is older than advertised can anyone give a better description of Melissa? Ht, Wt, dress size, cup size, waist description?
-
01-26-22 15:44 #26017Senior Member

Posts: 754She's On SA
She's on SA for whatever that is worth. No idea if she's worthwhile or not.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-7c00de9c6d02
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 15:26 #26016Senior Member

Posts: 808Selina
Has anyone seen her? I'm always on the hunt for providers that are close enough to where I can make a quick detour. The first link it says the ad was reported as a scam but I've never see that before on an ad, could be a real scammer or some dude she didn't let pee on her face or whatever.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/201953
https://chicago.rubratings.com/253145
-
01-26-22 14:42 #26015Senior Member

Posts: 626That is right by Golden spa and near Ling spa. Does that means there a lot more mongers in that area?
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 14:32 #26014Regular Member

Posts: 2I think you are right. But there were 3 girls, plus manager, total 4
I believe Barbie is an anchor of Web Tiktok in China. She is hot, she was busy when I was there. I will try her next time.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 13:51 #26013Senior Member

Posts: 531New Spa on Northside
Just a heads up, looks like a new spa opened on the Northside. https://chicago.rubratings.com/248679.
Sunshine Massage.
3 I2-866-O299.
24 XX and. Clybourn Ave.
The spa has one Google review. Appears to be from MMS / PPS who has one previous review, which is also glowing, for BZ Spa in Kenosha. Maybe the same owner or a mutual MT but they could be linked, somehow. I'll give an update if / when I have a chance to check it out.
P.S. Not an advertisement, hahaha. Just a head's up for my fellow Northsiders.
-
01-25-22 19:56 #26012Banned Member

Posts: 178Amber
Hey I had a dream I was there about 2 weeks ago and saw Amber. She was cute, petite not bad but pussy wasn't tight. I'm assuming from her reviews a train must have gone by and left her loose as a goose LOL. Anyways there was about 2 guys after me waiting to pound that snatch. There was another one with short hair that didn't look bad and also petite but I didn't get a name. Might have to stop by and see what's new.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 17:39 #26011Senior Member

Posts: 54Prices?
Typical AMP prices?
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 14:35 #26010Senior Member

Posts: 293Bhc
As far as I know there are two, Susie (taller) and Barbie, the third is Candy the manager.
Originally Posted by BryanTl1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 13:23 #26009Senior Member

Posts: 131Only good in a pinch
Mid-30's, early 40's frumpy provider. I think this is a PPS place. Not great, but it will get the job done if the job needs doing.
Originally Posted by Fish2049
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 06:01 #26008Senior Member

Posts: 988I've been told that it's basically a FS Asian apartment. Ads on RR would also suggest that.
Originally Posted by Fish2049
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 22:52 #26007Regular Member

Posts: 2BHC at Archer and Rockwell St
The name is Body Health Center at Google. Went there today, had 3 Asian girls. I would give.
Them 8 out of 10. They are pretty. I picked the tall girl, forgot her name.
But she is the tallest one and pretty slim. Very gentle, great service. I paid for 30 minutes.
Pussy is very tight, I definitely want to come back again.
Good luck guys.
-
01-24-22 09:43 #26006Senior Member

Posts: 808Sxl
Made my first visit last week, can't remember the lady's name. The walls are pretty thin and all I could hear was a fellow monger chatting with their MT, laughing and giggles. 40's asian mom, nothing special gave a good massage on a heated table. I've been on heated tables a few times, it can be somewhat distracting but whatever. Before the flip she kept it pretty professional very little teasing, once I adjusted Jr to give him a little more separation between my legs she became more friendly. On the flip I was offered hand or mouth, I picked mouth for $100 . She got nude gave me a enthusiastic BJ followed by the last few minutes of my massage. Overall I would repeat if I'm in the area.










Reply With Quote





