Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 1460 1960 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 30326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15941

    Daaaaaaaamnnnn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    Holy sweet lord!

  2. #15940

  3. #15939

    Fake or real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74146495

    Just wondering if any one tried her.

    Face to body ratio in the picture looks odd.

  4. #15938

    Not real.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Sunny wanted a deposit the time I texted her? She was recently posting in Gastonia. I still have the message on my phone.
    I searched up the text from the ad and it comes up as another girl from Gastonia. I can't remember her name I just saw the picture and clicked off. There have been reports of her robbing guys. Either way that's not a real ad for "Sunny". The real Sunny services out of Ohio come to find out but active none the less thanks to google.

    This is my first post and a really appreciate the info you guys have provided. Probably saved me a lot of trouble.

  5. #15937

    Can't seem to track this one down.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/alexis-summer-3/

    Anyone got any experience?

    I crossed reference with mongers from GA but we had a hard time comparing notes with "Alexis" up and down the mid Atlantic.

    Looks TGBT.

  6. #15936

  7. #15935
    Sunny wanted a deposit the time I texted her? She was recently posting in Gastonia. I still have the message on my phone.



    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Sunny MILF.

    Saggy tits but cute face. Quick to reply, seems to post a lot and at all hours. Seems like a nice option.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/506949330299

    Lady V or Vanessa.

    I think I've seen this one before, but honestly can't remember. Her box looks adorable though, and I'd like to mark it if anyone has sampled?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/613498833804
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1252.jpg‎  

  8. #15934
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Sunny MILF.

    Saggy tits but cute face. Quick to reply, seems to post a lot and at all hours. Seems like a nice option.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/506949330299

    Lady V or Vanessa.

    I think I've seen this one before, but honestly can't remember. Her box looks adorable though, and I'd like to mark it if anyone has sampled?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/613498833804
    Lady V. I saw her about a year ago. She was pleasant and accommodating, as well as reasonably priced (want to say 80 for qv). I haven't repeated, but I rarely do unless there is something spectacular / unique. Worth a visit.

  9. #15933

    Info appreciated

    Sunny MILF.

    Saggy tits but cute face. Quick to reply, seems to post a lot and at all hours. Seems like a nice option.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/506949330299

    Lady V or Vanessa.

    I think I've seen this one before, but honestly can't remember. Her box looks adorable though, and I'd like to mark it if anyone has sampled?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/613498833804

  10. #15932

    Young redhead

    Sunday afternoon, she quoted me 150 for a hh. I passed because she would not send me a verification selfie. Based on your review, I will try again. She looks kinda thick but not too thick.

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    Wow gave this thick little thing a try. Awesome body. New at this. F and awesome:
    Heather.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74091017#.

    All covered. Kissed Though. QV 1 $.

    Have fun.

  11. #15931
    All the emojis are a flag too. Not one mention of a deposit. Could be a set up for a robbery though? All the ads I found and not one review. I was just shopping for future reference. I told her I didn't have that much and she asked how much I had and how long I wanted. Seemed willing to take less too? Something seems off. I didn’t reply back after I was asked how much I had

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    All the stuff that's usually in fake ads. Including all the key words that are in most of the fake ads. Day, Night, car fun, GFE, anal, etc.

    Just be careful.

  12. #15930

    Wow!

    Wow gave this thick little thing a try. Awesome body. New at this. F and awesome:
    Heather.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74091017#.

    All covered. Kissed Though. QV 1 $.

    Have fun.

  13. #15929
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I texted this one and she agreed to BBFS for an extra 40 donation. I searched the number and I found plenty of ads but no reviews anywhere. Anybody try this one? It has been a long time since I had any brown sugar. I can't get out to Northlake today. That ass and pussy looks tempting to try. It may be a bullshit ad but I got quick responses. Donations seemed reasonable. I found some ads where she went by Dream.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/581353675198

    " ⭐Greek💯Blowjob with condom⭐128149;fetish💯Blowjob without condom 🥰 GFE CarFun🍓Kissing🍓Outcall 🌴127803; Oral and Ass🌻 Anal 🌼 Doggy🌼69 position🌼Any series of sex postion is available 💕for Mature Men Either Old or young 👅129656;I'm Available all day and night. Text me for unforgettable experiences!!

    (864) 513-2128.

    INCalls".
    All the stuff that's usually in fake ads. Including all the key words that are in most of the fake ads. Day, Night, car fun, GFE, anal, etc.

    Just be careful.

  14. #15928

    DiamondKush Or Dream

    I texted this one and she agreed to BBFS for an extra 40 donation. I searched the number and I found plenty of ads but no reviews anywhere. Anybody try this one? It has been a long time since I had any brown sugar. I can't get out to Northlake today. That ass and pussy looks tempting to try. It may be a bullshit ad but I got quick responses. Donations seemed reasonable. I found some ads where she went by Dream.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/581353675198

    " ⭐Greek💯Blowjob with condom⭐128149;fetish💯Blowjob without condom 🥰 GFE CarFun🍓Kissing🍓Outcall 🌴127803; Oral and Ass🌻 Anal 🌼 Doggy🌼69 position🌼Any series of sex postion is available 💕for Mature Men Either Old or young 👅129656;I'm Available all day and night. Text me for unforgettable experiences!!

    (864) 513-2128.

    INCalls".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD861D1E-1039-48D7-8B90-AF7EE905E0EA.jpeg‎   708EF222-8F05-44A9-AFB6-4FD901DE2BEA.jpg‎  

  15. #15927

    New one

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatMan76  [View Original Post]
    Message me for details.
    Your mailbox is full. Not too surprising, I guess!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape