Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 59509
-
01-26-22 12:42 #45919Senior Member

Posts: 71No. 1 Massage
I stopped by this place on Cumberland Blvd. Last week and was greeted by KC (Casey) a nice looking maybe 40 yr old. She showed me to the room and told me to get ready. I changed into my birthday suit and laid down just as she came back in. The massage was nothing special, she used some very light non-scented oil. She started with my neck & shoulders and worked her way down and did not miss anything. Gave more effort massaging my butt and grazing the crack and the family jewels.
On the flip she went right to work on the hand shake without any negotiation. Her technique was excellent and varied in speed and firmness. I almost immediately ran my hand up under her sweater and she then pulled it up around her shoulders and let the girls Rome free. Wow no heavy duty bra in the way which seems to be the norm in many parlors. I decided to seem what was available on the lower region and she once again pushed her tights down around her knees. I was able to get around the tiny panties and play stinky finger.
All in all an excellent mid afternoon delight. $. 5 for the 30 minutes and I gave her a $. 6 tip as I left. I think I will return.
-
01-26-22 12:19 #45918Senior Member

Posts: 25White girls
Any suggestions for MP with cute white girls? I have been to Yuki massage where Shannon works, she is good. I believe she even goes to Tattletale. Please share if any links, will definitely share the experience!
-
01-26-22 10:55 #45917Senior Member

Posts: 297One of the spinners realized my favorite number was between 68 & 70 one morning and gave me a memorable time. This was before COVID though.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 09:35 #45916Banned Member

Posts: 246Ease
No. Amber is about 5'2" and has a thick build. She has shoulder length hair and is very friendly and sort of silly. Ease and Enjoy are owned by the same people so the girls switch between shops. Amber is usually at Ease; I am not sure about the other two.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 06:29 #45915Senior Member

Posts: 72LE seems to be around that area periodically if you check the forums. About every few month there is rumors around Lemon or Angel it seems.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 06:27 #45914Senior Member

Posts: 72LOL no -- Standard services are bargain Bin as they don't really negotiate tips there. They will do what they feel comfortable with and you can get away $ OTD if you want. That is why I call it bargain bin. I haven't wasted money pushing boundaries in a while cause I figured the limits and didn't really see the need to push farther. Now I know what to pay to get what I want on any given day.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 05:47 #45913Senior Member

Posts: 342Are tina, amber, and wendy the same person?
Originally Posted by Hunt1328
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 03:59 #45912Banned Member

Posts: 13634Plenty of fake software out there to provide a fake DL, if that's the game.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 19:50 #45911

Posts: 682Bargain Bin Kaina?
$240 for Inter rural / false Greek with Abby? That ain't a bargain; that's a ripoff! Need to refine that charisma, my friend! LOL.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 18:13 #45910Banned Member

Posts: 54Summer and Tina are the best at Ease and same with Eve at Enjoy. I believe Tina switch between Ease and Enjoy for both places have the same owners.
Originally Posted by Tcvee
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 18:06 #45909Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
Totally! Let's not forget about this post #44716 on 7/16/21, you paid a pretty penny for that one.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 17:44 #45908Senior Member

Posts: 169Lkatl
I think they want a pic of the actual drivers license. And that would likely be a no-go for me, too.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I remember that EAA asked to see mine on my first visit with them, but they didn't have any info from it before then, and they didn't try to take a picture of it and never asked for it again.
-
01-25-22 16:57 #45907Banned Member

Posts: 13634You can always text a look-a-like. As for a driver's license number, how the hell could they verify that?
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 14:00 #45906Senior Member

Posts: 747UU Massage
Nana delivers a decent session. Decent little pair and a medium soft / medium assuage. Consistent service but miss CiCi much more fun and more.
Playful. . 6+. 6.
-
01-25-22 13:09 #45905Senior Member

Posts: 73Asked for selfie and DL. Don't think I feel comfortable with that.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






