Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 7471
-
01-25-22 14:52 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 927Let me know if it works out. I tried to see her in Greenville a few weeks ago but she was insistent on a deposit upfront so I passed. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DougieDoug
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 13:18 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 46Don't PM Me For Details.
If you only have 2 or 3 posts on here and those are just asking for information on providers. Either you're LE or a leech and you won't get a response.
Originally Posted by NhmilfLover
[View Original Post]
Mods, I'm sorry if this is inappropriate for this forum. I just wanted to make sure the perpetrators got the message.
-
01-25-22 12:42 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 52She asked for a deposit so I stopped talking
I'm just not into the deposit game. Whenever someone asks for a deposit, I usually don't ever respond back. Let me know how it goes. Or, what time your appointment is so I can beat you to it! LOL.
Originally Posted by DougieDoug
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 10:23 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 54Princess
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...b/844859125970
Anyone have a report on this one? She comes down from Greenville. I have a dream scheduled so I'll report back at some point. Though if I enjoy, I may lie and say it was terrible so as to keep her to myself.
-
01-25-22 06:22 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 98Anyone
Anybody seen this girl? Would love some info.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...c/664010675595
-
01-24-22 21:16 #4121Regular Member

Posts: 18Yea, she burned for a deposit back in July. Gave her an address then ghosted. I was "young" and "dumb. " First and last time I ever gave a deposit. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by ChasGentlman
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:02 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 179Meh
Curious how it turns out for you.
Originally Posted by TCE2021
[View Original Post]
Saw her over a year ago maybe (And was muccchhh heavier than pics led to believe. Not a bad thing but didn't seem ideal as to the timing as she seemed bothered to be there so I just left a courtesy fee and made my exit.
Let us know how it goes.
-
01-24-22 13:50 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 51Advice
Hello fellows,
Was wondering about this one. I tried searching the thread but didn't return much, I think the post I saw was from 2018. Anyways I have something set up with her but wanted to post this before I pull the trigger. Any information would be helpful.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eston/74049220
-
01-23-22 13:05 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 1242Hayley from Wilmington
Correct. We are not allowed to use real names on here, but it is usually Hayley or Hayley B aka Grace. I can't emphasize how risky it would be to see her. She is also known to travel and work with other providers and I would advise staying far away from those people as well. Here is her link and please be smart and stay away from this junkie thief:
https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 08:23 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 179Wow
Sounds dreamy. Wow. I mean I know most of the snaggle toothed providers have a similar sheet I'm sure, it's just good to get reminders like this sometimes of what is out there.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 00:56 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 144Hayley Banks (Tryst)
Did some research on here and other places. Just as an FYI as she is now on Tryst in Charleston and probably other places. Looked up her stay at the 5 star Leeds Avenue hotel and this is the list of charges: Possession / selling / disposing stolen vehicle, sale / delivery of a stolen pistol / man and / or distro meth / PWID Heroin / and forgery.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
Name matches and photo.
-
01-22-22 20:48 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 46Mariah
I recently saw Mariah. She's an attractive MILF. Very straightforward and friendly lady. I enjoyed my time with her and left VERY happy. One observation that may matter to some of you; she's a heavy smoker. Her clothes and body don't smell like smoke. But the place does. And it's deep in her lungs and therefore on her breath. It's a bit of a turnoff to me. But the rest of the package more than made up for it.
-
01-22-22 20:41 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 46No AA
I'm sorry to hear that you're getting discriminated against. I (naively?) always assumed that the "No AA" crowd had just figured out a clever way to signal that they weren't LE. It seems like LE could never advertise "No AA" because a good lawyer would rip them to shreds in court for discrimination. In my mind I thought if a black man showed up it wouldn't matter.
Originally Posted by HogHead72
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 11:46 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 1821Wait this Korean girl is real? Man those pics look fake and the number is 540 area code. Really?
Originally Posted by LittleBird09
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 09:34 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 39Me Neither Bro!
I am a Professional AA and she will not allow me to see her because the color of my skin vs getting to know the content of my character. SMH. She has a lot of rules, you can't even breathe on her LOL.
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





