Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 41309
-
01-26-22 17:07 #24944Senior Member

Posts: 653Red flag
She charging those prices and she can't host. She either from out of town, New to the market or got gps.
Originally Posted by NoGood554
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:05 #24943Senior Member

Posts: 653Been there never want to do it again
I reviewed this one a way while back super sub par BJ and she wasn't soft like most bbw are. She was solid like a football player same thing as soon I got on top I was rushed. She's one of those weird providers who give the energy of not wanting to do the act but is still working this line of work. She honestly needs to quit and do something else cause why she working makes no sense. I just couldn't finish with her cause the experience was so bad.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 16:53 #24942Regular Member

Posts: 1Thanks for the tip.
Been waiting to pull the plug on this one.
Originally Posted by Tybeeman
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 14:48 #24941Regular Member

Posts: 19Need reviews
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/901825158855
Any word on her?
-
01-26-22 13:12 #24940Senior Member

Posts: 861Busty Beach Babe
I was in your town for a few hours and figured I would try out some of your talent. Saw this one and checked review here which were not to bad. His in her 50's Fat (As big around as she is tall) and has a unpleasant odor below. Will not repeat. She will take a poundings but that is about it. How in hell is she on Ero's that site was the gold standard.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/134098488225
-
01-26-22 02:07 #24939Regular Member

Posts: 14Agreed
I saw her once some time back and it was a complete waste of time and resources. She was exceedingly nervous and even after LEO check, she was asking are you a cop, and even after the CBJ (it was trash BTW) she asked again. I am fine with them protecting themselves initially, but this truly ruined the time before it had even started. And yes, after bending her over, it was all rush and complaining. Not worth it, no matter what you may be thinking.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 21:40 #24938Senior Member

Posts: 708I second that Emotion.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 21:38 #24937Senior Member

Posts: 708The link is dead, but if it's the Zeena we all know. Avoid. She was in my rotation for a bit last year, though she had a some what tight shallow V-jay jay she made up for it in other ways. We had a great run. But she decided to clean up, get off the beer and become more ""responsable". It destroyed out fling. Rules came back. Attitude was distant. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 21:35 #24936Senior Member

Posts: 708I saw this one a few months ago. She just does not present well. I never saw the dude but I got a vibe that there was a dude wit hher. She's not a good actress. I have a feeling that she would really pull a scheme on you if allowed. Snatch was dry. I suspect purposely. Just avoid.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 21:22 #24935Senior Member

Posts: 708By s months I presume there is a bun in the oven. I've seen her once or twice. In the past 6 months or so. Nice girl safe with a good head on her. I think she gets better over time. A nice rump on this one. I think she only does HH, I only recommend HH until you get to know her better. I've not gone back but I've been considering. I'd say she's a good safe stand buy.
Originally Posted by Funbbc
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 20:08 #24934Senior Member

Posts: 173Those are two different Natalie's.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
Andi's Natalie is great. She's is reviewed highly here. She is a great time. You won't have any issues with her.
The Natalie I was talking about in that post is not Andi's Natalie, but a girl working out of a hotel behind the Denny's on Blanding.
-
01-25-22 18:49 #24933Senior Member

Posts: 87Candy cane
Recently had a dream that was in the car with her overall wasn't bad she was clean kitty was tight she had seems to be on something because she lost a lot of weight and doesn't look as good as her pictures overall no complaint compared to others I dreamed about. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/666517640424.
-
01-25-22 12:36 #24932Senior Member

Posts: 919Willow was Rayne only a week or two ago
I never did see a report here on her, though.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 12:35 #24931Senior Member

Posts: 82Don't do it, man
Saw her posts a few weeks ago. Looked low / no drama and fun. Before going any further with any dream I always check with my spirt guides on USAsexguide. There was only one review on her and it read, "she is very ugly, couldn't even stay". I thought, how bad could she be? She looks do-able in her post. So I sent the text. Easy set up, no bs, quick reply, nice hotel, said she would cater to small request, I didn't ask about bb anything because I'm not into that but I'm sure she's wiling. So, I get there and honestly I threw up in my mouth a little. Indeed she is not a very good looking person.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 11:43 #24930Senior Member

Posts: 82That is Bunny
That's for sure Bunny. Pros: She is very sweet, menu is wide open, she did loose a lot of weight, easy to talk to and no signs of being under the influence while I was dreaming, no DBs hanging around room, into kinks and fetishes (she a switch and will sub but I think she prefers being a dom). Cons: room is very messy and trashy and she smokes in it, she did loose the weight but it must of happened fast because you know. Skin be hanging. Room is at a infamous "Jax" notel off lane, there were signs of some type of candy use but couldn't get a good sense of what.
Originally Posted by Fndls
[View Original Post]
All-and-all, when someone's post reads 60 Mario coins for BBBJ and is staying on the westside. You are going to get what you paid for. At least she is sweet and probably won't rob you.











Reply With Quote





