Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 903 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 953 1003 1403 1903 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23825

    Foxie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen her in almost 4 years. Reconnected last Friday and my oh my. She's still one of the best around. Started with a slow and sexy BBBJ which led to ball licking and rimming. We did CG Mish Canine and Greek. Until I finally ran out of gas. Took a smoke break and picked up with BBBJ again followed by CG until I busted a massive nut. My no rush visit lasted about an hour and a half. Definitely worth a visit no matter how long it takes to connect!
    I remember her, me and another monger, would double her up.

    When I saw her alone, she was a total freak. May have to come back to Rva for a visit.

  2. #23824

    Foxy!

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Is set up for at least until tomorrow in a hotel off of Midlothian Turnpike. She would like to see a few old friends, so this is a chance to have a little fun getting reacquainted. The 9108 number is still good, so no need to ask for it. YMMV, but aside from past ghosting issues, her reviews have been mostly positive and she can be very accommodating.
    Hadn't seen her in almost 4 years. Reconnected last Friday and my oh my. She's still one of the best around. Started with a slow and sexy BBBJ which led to ball licking and rimming. We did CG Mish Canine and Greek. Until I finally ran out of gas. Took a smoke break and picked up with BBBJ again followed by CG until I busted a massive nut. My no rush visit lasted about an hour and a half. Definitely worth a visit no matter how long it takes to connect!

  3. #23823
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me 2 days in a row last week. Smh! Won't get a 3rd chance.
    Ghosted a friend of mine as well. Seems to be struggling with having honest communication to put it mildly. And little regard for anyone else's time. Seems like she's struggling with a lot. Hope she figures it out.

  4. #23822

    Henrico busting them

    I've seen her on stg but never dreamt.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/880715659562
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220125-185627.jpg‎  

  5. #23821

    Eros

    Tons of new talent and some that have changed their number since last visit. Just don't get a good vibe from many of them. Little to no reviews and wants photo verification up front. Just not my style.

  6. #23820
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Is set up for at least until tomorrow in a hotel off of Midlothian Turnpike. She would like to see a few old friends, so this is a chance to have a little fun getting reacquainted. The 9108 number is still good, so no need to ask for it. YMMV, but aside from past ghosting issues, her reviews have been mostly positive and she can be very accommodating.
    She ghosted me 2 days in a row last week. Smh! Won't get a 3rd chance.

  7. #23819
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarsTissue  [View Original Post]
    So I checked the site today and I see that there are a lot of Asians flooding it, Do you guys think that there's a chance that some of them are real? I'm playing phone tag with one now and it seems too good to be true. She gave me a location off of West Broad and it seems a little fishy but I'm thinking about taking a chance.
    Asian Crap Shoots ACS. They are usually legit. I've used them. A few times. Do the HHR to save a few bucks.

  8. #23818
    The struggle is real brother. Stay safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I offered $120 and she asked if I was ready. In just the few texts we had I detected an attitude so I passed. I set up a date with a girl noted for going silent and guess what, she went silent.

  9. #23817

    Foxy / Tiffany

    Is set up for at least until tomorrow in a hotel off of Midlothian Turnpike. She would like to see a few old friends, so this is a chance to have a little fun getting reacquainted. The 9108 number is still good, so no need to ask for it. YMMV, but aside from past ghosting issues, her reviews have been mostly positive and she can be very accommodating.

  10. #23816

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Not on my bucket list because I have experienced this before but wanted to again. Set up was easy, quoted $$ for hh got her down to $. 5. She sent me the address but not the notel name. Also her OF link. I got there, got the room # knocked on the door and no answer. Sent her a text and she said I was at the wrong place she's next next door and told me to pay attention. I told her it was a mistake and not to be rude. I should have left after but decided to go next door. I got to the right room she answered in a towel and the complaints started. She said everybody is going to the wrong place blah blah blah and I told her well maybe confirm the hotel name with the address because they are damn near connected. Everything is mechanical and covered. She was also finishing her cycle and was spotting. Something she should have told me prior to but it's whatever. Put the donation here and get comfortable, lay down this way scoot that way. She tried to control the entire experience and for someone who is 2. 5' tall she has a 7'2 attitude. She will try to boss you around but be stern and remind her you are the customer. She will also try to rush you stating she had other people lined up and I had to remind her I was there for a hh. She was also mad because everyone who came there had issues with Junior and I said if you were a little nicer and more friendly and less mechanical maybe people would be more relaxed. That made her a little mad. CBJ with some DT action was ok she then jumped on the stool then on the bed and laid on her stomach. All mechanical asked her to flip and she did with an attitude and I finished as fast as I could. She's not very friendly or personable. Overweight and has an attitude. I would rate the experience a 3. Body a 2 attitude a 2 skills a 3. Bucket list or not she's not worth the experience. The pics are accurate so I will give her that. I will not repeat. She is here for the week.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1583436
    I offered $120 and she asked if I was ready. In just the few texts we had I detected an attitude so I passed. I set up a date with a girl noted for going silent and guess what, she went silent.

  11. #23815
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarsTissue  [View Original Post]
    So I checked the site today and I see that there are a lot of Asians flooding it, Do you guys think that there's a chance that some of them are real? I'm playing phone tag with one now and it seems too good to be true. She gave me a location off of West Broad and it seems a little fishy but I'm thinking about taking a chance.
    There have been a few reviews here for them. See post 23646 for example.

  12. #23814

    Asians

    So I checked the site today and I see that there are a lot of Asians flooding it, Do you guys think that there's a chance that some of them are real? I'm playing phone tag with one now and it seems too good to be true. She gave me a location off of West Broad and it seems a little fishy but I'm thinking about taking a chance.

  13. #23813

    Fake

    I've been doing this for a long time. Any AD that is that descriptive and explicit with what they offer is definitely a red flag for many reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Mine says nothing in this add is legit. Anal, bb, fetishes, cmon man. What is bbw referring to anyway? The pics suggest the girl is a spinner. Did you google the phone number? Seriously, do you think a chick that hot, going to offer any of us grease balls bb and anal that does not include a comma in the price point? And she has a car to come to you.

  14. #23812

    Don't bother (Midget)

    Not on my bucket list because I have experienced this before but wanted to again. Set up was easy, quoted $$ for hh got her down to $. 5. She sent me the address but not the notel name. Also her OF link. I got there, got the room # knocked on the door and no answer. Sent her a text and she said I was at the wrong place she's next next door and told me to pay attention. I told her it was a mistake and not to be rude. I should have left after but decided to go next door. I got to the right room she answered in a towel and the complaints started. She said everybody is going to the wrong place blah blah blah and I told her well maybe confirm the hotel name with the address because they are damn near connected. Everything is mechanical and covered. She was also finishing her cycle and was spotting. Something she should have told me prior to but it's whatever. Put the donation here and get comfortable, lay down this way scoot that way. She tried to control the entire experience and for someone who is 2. 5' tall she has a 7'2 attitude. She will try to boss you around but be stern and remind her you are the customer. She will also try to rush you stating she had other people lined up and I had to remind her I was there for a hh. She was also mad because everyone who came there had issues with Junior and I said if you were a little nicer and more friendly and less mechanical maybe people would be more relaxed. That made her a little mad. CBJ with some DT action was ok she then jumped on the stool then on the bed and laid on her stomach. All mechanical asked her to flip and she did with an attitude and I finished as fast as I could. She's not very friendly or personable. Overweight and has an attitude. I would rate the experience a 3. Body a 2 attitude a 2 skills a 3. Bucket list or not she's not worth the experience. The pics are accurate so I will give her that. I will not repeat. She is here for the week.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1583436

  15. #23811

    Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 200 hhr and 300 hr. She will negotiate.
    She quoted me $300 for HHR and 500 HR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape