Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,381 to 16,395 of 41309
-
01-25-22 09:58 #24929Regular Member

Posts: 14Is that
Bunny? Looks like her in the face, but her body is thinner than when I last saw her (2 ish years ago). So either this picture is old, and therefore inaccurate, or it is new and she lost a good amount of weight (candy). If it is her, Bunny was actually very sweet and accommodating. She is honestly intellectually smart, well educated and comes from a good family. But, you know, things happen and here she is. Fell out of touch with her after she got in an accident and left town. Of course, it might not even be her.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 09:45 #24928Senior Member

Posts: 256Girl in Lane Ave
I thought I remember seeing a bad review on her I am not sure how far back on the threads. Anyone been with her? She states her head game is worth it.
-
01-25-22 09:05 #24927Senior Member

Posts: 470No Info on Willow
I can't find anything but your post later than 2013. My guess is old * new name. Any info? She is still posting with Emily on Northside. Not TOFTT up there, too much bother.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/820944653832
HM,
Tall.
-
01-25-22 08:30 #24926Senior Member

Posts: 522Meli
Just a heads up guys. Don't know what's going on with Meli. She's never been known to be dishonest. Apparently she's still out of town with some guy. Claim she's trying to get away from him. I fell for it a couple of weeks ago because she said she was going to pay me back. Never happened. So be careful cashapping her.
-
01-25-22 08:25 #24925Senior Member

Posts: 470I saw her through a mirror
No lie. She was in the mirror and I was shocked, I tell you, SHOCKED by her appearance. Well groomed but not beautiful. I left before taking the chance that I'd turn to stone.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
HM,
Tall.
-
01-25-22 06:26 #24924Senior Member

Posts: 861Savannah
She has been in Savannah for over a year, She is legit. Not a lot at in the face but has a great little spinner body. If you become a regular she will go bare on everything. Just stick her face in the pillow if it bothers you.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 20:26 #24923Senior Member

Posts: 88We need to set up a GoFundMe for mongers who TOFTT and get ripped off.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 11:44 #24922Senior Member

Posts: 435Nikki
She in jail again. 2 times this year. Felony on both.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 10:12 #24921Senior Member

Posts: 256I been wanting to see her but you just x that off my list. Scars and scabs creeps me out. Total turn off thanks for the information. Her ad says best BBBJ in jax or throat baby. She does look attractive but I'll pass.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 10:10 #24920Senior Member

Posts: 256Fun sized
I am thinking of seeing her. Just not enough detail in her ad other than GFE. I see she post often anyone part take in this one.
-
01-24-22 08:23 #24919Senior Member

Posts: 250Asia
Set up a dream with Asia this morning and I walked out because she had a bunch of scars and scabs on her legs. I told her I left the rubbers in my car and never returned. The Jax scene has gone to shit. I was scrolling stg today and saw nothing but unattractive providers and junkies. I went to visit family in Miami last month and the quality of providers those mongers have is insane. Even the low end providers are attractive. Guys who live in big and popular cities have it 10 x better than us Jax mongers.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/249353046606
-
01-24-22 08:13 #24918Senior Member

Posts: 250Cuban BBW
Long story short, I set up a visit with Cuban bbw last week. I usually see thick or in shape providers but I wanted to try something different. I booked a 100 hh. I made the mistake of paying upfront, the cum in my balls wee talking to me. We get started with a CBJ and she starts rushing me. We go to mish and she continues to complain. She's a lazy provider. Cuban BBB is a no go.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/752442753548
-
01-24-22 00:35 #24917Senior Member

Posts: 46Ticklish
Is she seriously ticklish?
.
Originally Posted by GatorMan2003
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 22:59 #24916Senior Member

Posts: 114Nicky Snow
Has anyone heard from Nicky from Timuquna area. Anyone that really knows her, please message me.
-
01-23-22 21:05 #24915Senior Member

Posts: 37The Natalie in that ad is not Andi's daughter. I have seen Andi's "Natalie" many times. (An outstanding girl and experience if you ever get the chance. She visits occasionally.) As far as Andi doing the booing for this giel, I can't say.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




