Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14823

    She's had some problems in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Last time I seen her in Woodbridge. She didn't look so hot. Heard she was thrown out a moving car. Her jaw structure was off and teeth looked fake / false. Definitely was using but wasn't the same route 1 Alexandria Shannon pre baby.

    Glad you enjoyed.
    Shannon was drunk the last time I saw her, which was about 5 or 6 years ago. I've read other accounts concerning her substance use as well as mechanical service. I hadn't heard about the accident.

    Maybe I caught Shannon on a good day. I know it was a much better visit for me this time.

    For what it's worth, I didn't sample her third hole. Greek isn't my thing. Her pussy felt fine enough to me.

  2. #14822

    Nikki H

    I posted a few weeks ago about this one. I was able to get in contact with her. She said she's just doing pictures and videos now. Never been interested in those but I am think about it. Anyways figured I would update. Thanks.

  3. #14821

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    The mood struck me for the first time in a long while and I called several providers. Some of my other choices were unavailable or didn't respond, so it came down to either Shannon or one of the ACS providers. Funds are a bit tight right now, so I opted for a half-hour session with Shannon for $. Recent reviews haven't been encouraging and my last visit with her a few years ago didn't go well, so I realized this might not go well. Let me say I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

    This time Shannon was staying in a mid-range motel rather than the low-end budget motels she's previously used. Unlike our last visit, she was sober and coherent. She was also a lively participant in the session, or else she's a very good actress. Shannon encouraged me to play with and suck on her nipples during foreplay prior to her applying the condom for a decent CBJ. She asked me to do so again while riding me in CG position. We eventually finished in doggie. Overall, not bad for a non-GFE visit. Everything was covered. I cleaned up in the bathroom, then got dressed and she gave me a nice hug as I left. I got the full half-hour. Hopefully this reflects positive change on her part.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2194864
    Her ads appear to be scams because of the language.

    I am 26s yr old ,live alone but I need ,also a pussy FU_CKER .If you wanna enjoy with me come to my hotel and fuck me hard.Me love style: Doggy,anal,no black men under 40
    It my birthday new years baby...

  4. #14820

    Appearance

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    The mood struck me for the first time in a long while and I called several providers. Some of my other choices were unavailable or didn't respond, so it came down to either Shannon or one of the ACS providers. Funds are a bit tight right now, so I opted for a half-hour session with Shannon for $. Recent reviews haven't been encouraging and my last visit with her a few years ago didn't go well, so I realized this might not go well. Let me say I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

    This time Shannon was staying in a mid-range motel rather than the low-end budget motels she's previously used. Unlike our last visit, she was sober and coherent. She was also a lively participant in the session, or else she's a very good actress. Shannon encouraged me to play with and suck on her nipples during foreplay prior to her applying the condom for a decent CBJ. She asked me to do so again while riding me in CG position. We eventually finished in doggie. Overall, not bad for a non-GFE visit. Everything was covered. I cleaned up in the bathroom, then got dressed and she gave me a nice hug as I left. I got the full half-hour. Hopefully this reflects positive change on her part.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2194864
    Last time I seen her in Woodbridge. She didn't look so hot. Heard she was thrown out a moving car. Her jaw structure was off and teeth looked fake / false. Definitely was using but wasn't the same route 1 Alexandria Shannon pre baby.

    Glad you enjoyed.

  5. #14819
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    You did a post in December on this topic. Her friend is a proceed with caution.
    The links on ShadowKnight's recent post lead to ads for MsBrittany and Shell (who is ok), not Ms Brittany and Brandi (who is not ok).

  6. #14818

    Shannon Love

    The mood struck me for the first time in a long while and I called several providers. Some of my other choices were unavailable or didn't respond, so it came down to either Shannon or one of the ACS providers. Funds are a bit tight right now, so I opted for a half-hour session with Shannon for $. Recent reviews haven't been encouraging and my last visit with her a few years ago didn't go well, so I realized this might not go well. Let me say I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

    This time Shannon was staying in a mid-range motel rather than the low-end budget motels she's previously used. Unlike our last visit, she was sober and coherent. She was also a lively participant in the session, or else she's a very good actress. Shannon encouraged me to play with and suck on her nipples during foreplay prior to her applying the condom for a decent CBJ. She asked me to do so again while riding me in CG position. We eventually finished in doggie. Overall, not bad for a non-GFE visit. Everything was covered. I cleaned up in the bathroom, then got dressed and she gave me a nice hug as I left. I got the full half-hour. Hopefully this reflects positive change on her part.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2194864

  7. #14817

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    For those who remember the old tiffany and ava tag team, tiffany has now rebranded as "alisa" and "coco" on bedpage. She is working solo. Pretty much a 5 minute massage, and then FS on the flip.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/Therapeu.../18738771.html

    Enjoy.
    I've seen Tiffany, I've seen her usual ads. That doesn't look like her normal ad. It looks like a regular AMP advertisement. Are you sure Tiffany works there. With who?

  8. #14816

    Old "tiffany" is now "alisa"

    For those who remember the old tiffany and ava tag team, tiffany has now rebranded as "alisa" and "coco" on bedpage. She is working solo. Pretty much a 5 minute massage, and then FS on the flip.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/Therapeu.../18738771.html

    Enjoy.

  9. #14815
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo21  [View Original Post]
    Her friend is a?
    I'm flattered that I'm your very first post. I would say do some research by using the search option. Contribute to the board. If you're a provider I would say never go see that woman during check out time because she will take your money and leave. I even called Brittany up to talk to her about her doubles buddy.

  10. #14814
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo21  [View Original Post]
    Her friend is a?
    I'm flattered that I'm your very first post. I would say do some research by using the search option. Contribute to the board. If you're a provider I would say never go see that woman during check out time because she will take your money and leave. I even called Brittany up to talk to her about her doubles buddy.

  11. #14813
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    Nothing on TER yet, but I kinda find it funny that her photos look closer to Dove's face haha. Will probably stick with Dove for a while, have seen her twice now and she gets comfortable with repeats.
    Saw Dove about 2-3 months ago and I don't know about you, but she was super unattractive. Her face is like a 4/10 and is nowhere close shaped to that regular k girl body. Easily the least attractive k girl I've met, and I've seen at least 30+.

  12. #14812
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? She came today!
    Nothing on TER yet, but I kinda find it funny that her photos look closer to Dove's face haha. Will probably stick with Dove for a while, have seen her twice now and she gets comfortable with repeats.

  13. #14811
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    You did a post in December on this topic. Her friend is a proceed with caution.
    Her friend is a?

  14. #14810

    Britney and friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/236898578963

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/367235564478

    Another poster mentioned getting topped off by these two ladies at the same time. It peaked my interest, so I reached out. I settled for Ms. Brittany but it was definitely on on table to have both.

    I called but had a hard time hearing, shitty reception I guess. Text her what I want and get address. Easy setup, no wait. Text her when arrive, get room # and go up.

    Drop my donation and ask what's all does BBBJ include. Short answer, everything! I fucked her face and sent my load down her throat. In between breaths we took turns smacking my meat on her grill. This women is straight up nasty and I loved every second of it.

    I'll deff be making her a regular.

    100 donation for qv. Also she walks with a limp and looked a little heavier.

    ShadowKnight.
    You did a post in December on this topic. Her friend is a proceed with caution.

  15. #14809
    Quote Originally Posted by Flret  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a number of postings for other agencies, like Elite, but I haven't seen any for Jennifer's Models. Has anyone had an experience with them?

    https://www.jennifersmodels.com

    Looking to give them a try when I come into town this month. Unless someone has a UTR they want to share.
    I've used Jenn for some time and have had great experiences. Jenn is easy to communicate with and understanding. Some agencies the contact person isn't so nice. My #2 ATF (out of eight years) is from Jenn. Most ladies are from Columbia and don't speak much English. If you speak Spanish it's a HUGE bonus and the ladies will treat you nicer (GFE). Regardless, their bodies are amazing and overall look like models. Out of all the agencies in the area Jenn is my first preference.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape