Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 11565
-
01-25-22 17:42 #1725Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for the advice. I did Google the phone numbers before hand. All I got where those generic Asian girl listing. This was 2 weeks ago and I have ignored that number since. I was a bit confused when adultsearch verified one of the numbers, I'll probably continue to avoid it. Thanks, again.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 16:52 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 1190Let me help you out. The last thing is for you to make a mistake and get in a bad situation. Jumped by a pimp around the corner waiting is not good.
Originally Posted by DeletedSilver
[View Original Post]
First, if it stinks stay away LOL. Google the number first before ever texting. If posting in multiple cities with fake pics then scam for sure. Keep digging on the Google, is the ad on PD? If on PD, how many reviews and do reviews seem legit. If they have none of that stay far away and live to monger another day. Do your research, it doesn't take long to point out red flags. Fake Instagram pics would be enough for me to move on.
-
01-25-22 15:10 #1723Regular Member

Posts: 7AdultSearch
I was looking through adult search and noticed a verified listing for an Asian girl. I contacted the number and they immediately answered with prices. They asked for my location and told me to go a hotel near my area. I chickened thinking it was LE or a scammed. They didn't ask for a deposit or a gift card like a few others do. They sent me pictures but those pictures came from a Twitter and an Instagram account. When I pointed this out they stopped texting me.
My question is how reliable are verified users on adultsearch?
I received another number from another website and the person told me to go to the same location. So I assumed its the same person with multiple numbers.
-
01-25-22 03:04 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 216MKC Layla
Finally my ATF is coming back. Been asking her forever when she was going to work again.
Originally Posted by Ilovekgirl
[View Original Post]
My personal rating for her is upped to 8. 5/10.
Reviews here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...679&viewfull=1#post5647679.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...457&viewfull=1#post5647457.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...cussion-forum-(please-post-reviews-in-the-review-forum)&p=5454503&viewfull=1#post5454503.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...cussion-forum-(please-post-reviews-in-the-review-forum)&p=5454571&viewfull=1#post5454571.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...285&viewfull=1#post5534285.
-
01-25-22 01:07 #1721Regular Member

Posts: 9MKC Layla
I'm not sure but booker told me she doesn't works a lot real 23 yr.
Originally Posted by Cm1310
[View Original Post]
And her rate is 320 for an hour so I'm just curious.
-
01-24-22 22:17 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 417I saw Yuri based on recommendation from here and booker. I didn't like her. Face was okay and body is not shapely / slender. And no breast was not as good as someone said on here. There's a long list of girls I could think of that have better looking breast than her.
-
01-24-22 20:16 #1719Regular Member

Posts: 24If it's the same Layla from last year she's young (22-26) and pretty.
Originally Posted by Ilovekgirl
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 19:54 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 1267Her reviews on _ _ _ are not good. So I am sitting this one out unless someone says otherwise.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 17:48 #1717Regular Member

Posts: 9Mkc Layla
I'm interested about Layla is anyone has info about her.
Please share?
https://cupcakes4u.escortbook.com/model-layla-54929
-
01-24-22 15:17 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 440The guys in the NYC forum have half boners because she left. Apparently she was hot and very good.
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:37 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 153Yes, Bay area. Don't know which org yet but as of now she will be using the same name so won't be hard to find.
Originally Posted by Krass
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 19:33 #1714Regular Member

Posts: 5Ravi
Is she coming up to NorCal / Bay Area?
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
Do you know which org?
Would love to check her out.
TIA.
-
01-23-22 17:59 #1713Regular Member

Posts: 5Do you mean NorCal / Bay Area?
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
Do you know which org?
Would love to see her.
TIA.
-
01-23-22 15:34 #1712Banned Member

Posts: 466Pearl and Itzel
Wait, if NAV Pearl and NAV Itzel are the same girl, does she refuse to see Koreans under her Pearl persona but allow them as Itzel?
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 00:21 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 153Ravi.
No. She'll be working up north.
Originally Posted by UnassumingGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





