Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 59509
-
01-25-22 12:41 #45904Regular Member

Posts: 6Ease
Called Ease to schedule Tina. Woman answers and says Tina is there and confirms the time. When I arrive and walk in I'm greeted by Summer. She asks if I called. I answer yes that I called for Tina. She leads me to the room. I tell her I need to go to the bathroom and she leads me down the hall. As we walk we pass a room where it looks like someone sleeps (pillow and blanket). Before I go in the bathroom she asks if I want 4 hands. I pause and smile to think about the offer. She offers 4 hands, 30 minutes for $. I accept, use the bathroom, then go back to the room to undress. I'm laying face down when Summer and the 2nd woman come in. As they enter the 2nd woman says "Oh, handsome guy". The lights are dim so I assume it is Tina and she recognizes me (which was not the case). They start the massage and are a lot of fun. Soft pressure and a lot of teasing. Although they were very attentive and engaged the vibe was more fun than sensual / sexual so it was hard for me to focus. They asked a lot of questions (age, relationship status, # of kids, how often I have sex). They were disappointed with some of the answers. On the flip they continue to be playful. It is here that I find out the 2nd woman is Amber and not Tina. Amber tells Summer that I want to fuck. Summer mounts me in cow girl (fully clothed) and acts like she is riding me. She hops back down and the finish starts. I am UTC / OTC top on both. Amber puts my hand down the back of Summers pants. I was concerned about finishing since I popped a few hours earlier and the vibe was more playful than sexual but Summer had a great technique and got me across the finish line. Tipped $ (5 each). $$ OTD. They told me to "come back tomorrow."
Despite the bait and switch, it was fun and I would do it again. Not in to Amber but I would see Summer again. I arrived at 9 pm and they close at 10 pm, so the end of day mood probably influenced most of the experience.
-
01-25-22 10:44 #45903Regular Member

Posts: 4Enjoy
I absolutely received a shitty CBJ at Enjoy last week. I was surprised as anyone else, but alas it happened. 120+house. She certainly wasn't a "looker" though.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 10:38 #45902Senior Member

Posts: 189Bargain bin? Check out your 10/12/21 post. FOS (LOL).
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 10:30 #45901Senior Member

Posts: 100She asked me. I said mostly parlors (and mentioned a few) and gave a RR girl I'd visited but since she never had my name can't imagine it was possible to check. Was approved within thirty minutes from original text.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 10:25 #45900Senior Member

Posts: 73Lemon risky in what way?
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 10:09 #45899Senior Member

Posts: 124Geography help
I'm hoping somebody will take pity on me. I'm coming over from Birmingham which has been a virtual desert for the past several years. Without boring you with the details I don't have as long to play on my day trips as I used to. I used to hit a few parlors up on Buford Hwy after leaving Follies (RIP) to wash the smell off but with traffic coming back this way that's a stretch for me now.
Can anybody recommend a FS parlor on the West side of town? Is there anywhere worth going? Or should I just save my gas until I have more time?
Thanks.
-
01-25-22 09:01 #45898Senior Member

Posts: 48Milk has popped up a lot lately with all positives, but I feel like I need to temper expectations. Yes, it's $200 FS with girls in their 20's /30's.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
But I've had better experiences here in Atlanta at $220/240 than I had there. Namely at Royal and Tiger KAMPs.
I made a 3 hour detour to Milk one trip based on the hype, and it just wasn't worth it to me.
If you're already in Orlando, go. It's great. But it's not worth going far out of your way.
-
01-25-22 06:35 #45897Senior Member

Posts: 111This place is creepy. Older house with lots of small rooms. Parking is awkward too. Nobody speaks English so it was hard to communicate. Massage was quick with no pressure, she went for Jr quickly. Got an HJ and plaid with the girls though. 60/60.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 00:20 #45896Senior Member

Posts: 72Back in Town
Hi Team,
Just wanted to see where any interesting places are before I start the monger tour in 2022. I have been on the west coast for the past few months and as always the girls change regularly so before I start any Places to avoid? Any must see places?
From my last tour here.
Massage Angel. Nicole / Sofia / Aliyna (all cute but overpriced to get anywhere near nude).
Kaina. Some petite girls with cute faces, not super open menu (unless you count Monica who you shouldn't cause she roams) but overall a bargain bin parlor.
Lemon. Good menu but very risky.
Angel. See Lemon.
Enjoy. Some lookers but not much on the overall services (BJ reported but I don't believe it for a minute as 1 out of everyone else had that experience).
Luna. Nana was frisky but kinda out of shape petit awkward.
Station 6 - Patricia was a Gem but heard she left.
Care (alph) - Angela from Angel went there so worth a visit most times.
Adore. Mindy was a tiny spinner with an attitude, hit or miss on where you got daily.
Excellence. Grace was the best, but she left and I never saw another good girl there.
Katy. Literally bat shit crazy fun (sometimes LOL).
-
01-24-22 22:27 #45895Senior Member

Posts: 73How does one get approved? I texted and was asked to send 2 reputable provider references with contact info. Srsly?
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 17:31 #45894Senior Member

Posts: 28Honolulu vacation
Just came back from one week vacation in Honolulu. After patrolling some massage places there, I feel that we are being ripped off for the lousy services at most massage places in Atlanta including Buckhead. Got FS with most nice Asian young girls (mostly from China) in mid twenties at $220 otd. Will limit visiting MP places here saving for the next vacation in Honolulu!
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../20668378.html
-
01-24-22 17:14 #45893Senior Member

Posts: 798UU Massage
I remember for the longest time UU was legit. There was one cute thin girl Sunny who made me DIY every time. Then she left and I never saw her again. In came Nana, one of my favs.
Originally Posted by VMann7070
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 15:08 #45892Senior Member

Posts: 798UU Massage
Great post and info. How would you rate her looks and assets?
Originally Posted by VMann7070
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 14:40 #45891Senior Member

Posts: 54UU Kennesaw
I stopped by UU in Kennesaw last Friday. I was looking for something close and UU came up. I was met inside by "Tina" or that's what is sounded like. Her English was not great. She led me to a room. They did have a very nice table shower area that I took her up on. She was very detailed during the table shower and I felt pretty damn clean after. LOL. We then went to the room and she even turned the heater on since it was cold. She started a good pressure massage on me and then the lights actually went out. She didn't miss a beat and kept massaging. It actually was a good massage. The flip finally came. I was still wondering what would happen since there was not really any teasing while on my stomach. She grabbed junior asked if I wanted massage there. Well yes that would be nice. She gave a nice massage there, taking her time to stroke and play. She had a good technique. After a few minutes she took my stress away but kept on stroking to get all the stress out. She cleaned me up and gave a few more minutes of a massage. No mention of tip. I got dressed and went to the counter. Have her. 6 tip for the great massage and stress relief. I will repeat.
-
01-24-22 12:49 #45890Senior Member

Posts: 100You'll have to be approved first via text which weirdly made me feel more comfortable that they were protecting everyone. You'll choose 30 ($260) or 60 ($350) minutes. Once there, its a shower together with BBBJ, move to bed for additional BBBJ and then CFS. Girls on website are not actual but represent body type and look pretty reasonably, and regardless all I've seen are pretty and I assume in their thirties but as it goes several looked in twenties. Natural breasts but I guess in the B range. All very fit in a soft sort of way that a young girl can be. Definitely recommend for the price. You'd have to go to Milk Massage in Orlando to beat it.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
Of course as disclaimer, I might have imagined it all.










Reply With Quote





